If RR could pivot the story, which story prefer/make you satisfied?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Poll Question :

If RR could change its direction, which one would you want?

Poll Choice
The story of Paro and Rudra.
Episodes of BSD and desert skirmishes.
The full tale of the Ranawat family.
Rangrasiya could use a minor change but is otherwise okay.
Other/Mixed Answer
Login To Vote
Posted: 9 years ago

What change in story would give you satisfaction while watching Rangrasiya, if you had the power to bring the show in that direction? Satisfaction does not have not match expectations, but the complacency should come from the story, and hence why I am not asking about the actors, set, etc.

Does the answer to the poll question, the story that would give you satisfaction, match with the initial story that gave you genuine interest in the show?
For myself, I am looking for a border tale that is between two regions, two personality types, good and evil, etc. I am okay if the story of Rangrasiya does not focus on Rudra and Paro as long as their values which brought them together persist. My initial interest in Rangrasiya's story was of the very hurt girl who had a sense of direction in her mind about things around her which implicitly made it Rudra and Paro's story. In a way, the original draw was limited but I found various parts of the story after that to function as a motif. That is why I would easily satisfied with a border/desert story rather than Rudra and Paro's story.
Should the show try to target a different audience with the direction that it is on right now?
Edited by puglet - 9 years ago