Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ryuki thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Good Ending..but please tell me how Arjun reaction after he knows that his first son died.. does he fill angry like when Abhimanyu was killed ?
Yajnaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ryuki

Good Ending..but please tell me how Arjun reaction after he knows that his first son died.. does he fill angry like when Abhimanyu was killed ?

RES
Maverick_me thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely write up Yajnaseni and thanks for the PM

Iravan is an unsung hero of Mbh and there are many folk tales dedicated to this son of Arjun 

Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Patrarekha

sorry was busy in my school duties tia , and then after reading i was not in position to write. how can i say anything when i am visualizing son's head falls on mother's lap? i ran out of words and then the Peshawar incident completely drained me, so was not able to comment , i know always that Iravan's story was sad but i was not attached to him as i am with Abhimanyu but through your writing i fell in love with Iravan , so his ending was heart wrenching to me, i always hated Alambusha for killing Iravan by deceit but reading this i badly felt an urge to see how Ghatotkacha kills Alambusha, i can't just imagine what was going on Uloopi's heart , destiny never gave her anything only had taken from her , her beloved never loved her , only resort of her life now is snatched away from her , no i can't imagine what is she feeling just like i cant imagin whats going in those parents heart whose children are massacred in Peswar attack, Ghatotkach and Iravan both came to fight a battle only for their fathers no way it was related to them , still Ghatotkach gets some mentions for different reasons but Iravan none, coz Arjun was much aloof and you penned Arjun's aloofness convincingly, but Arjun did mourn Iravan's death when he came to know. but your last ending was quite raw and intense without getting emotional you hit the right cord but i would love to read Arjun's reactions after knowing about Iravan's demise.

i unresed my res but i have a request can you please write another unknown son Rochanagarbha's death scene too? Aru won't write i know
Awaay thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
Yajnaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Patrarekha

sorry was busy in my school duties tia , and then after reading i was not in position to write. how can i say anything when i am visualizing son's head falls on mother's lap? i ran out of words and then the Peshawar incident completely drained me, so was not able to comment , i know always that Iravan's story was sad but i was not attached to him as i am with Abhimanyu but through your writing i fell in love with Iravan , so his ending was heart wrenching to me, i always hated Alambusha for killing Iravan by deceit but reading this i badly felt an urge to see how Ghatotkacha kills Alambusha, i can't just imagine what was going on Uloopi's heart , destiny never gave her anything only had taken from her , her beloved never loved her , only resort of her life now is snatched away from her , no i can't imagine what is she feeling just like i cant imagin whats going in those parents heart whose children are massacred in Peswar attack, Ghatotkach and Iravan both came to fight a battle only for their fathers no way it was related to them , still Ghatotkach gets some mentions for different reasons but Iravan none, coz Arjun was much aloof and you penned Arjun's aloofness convincingly, but Arjun did mourn Iravan's death when he came to know. but your last ending was quite raw and intense without getting emotional you hit the right cord but i would love to read Arjun's reactions after knowing about Iravan's demise.

I may as well add an epilogue. But all writing is suspended until the end of March.
Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
god knows where you have been disappeared i still miss your stories your arsu , vrishketu one are yet not over but those were anyway the best and now topics are closed you promised you will return on April but no you never returned i still have hope someday you will return 
but of no avail , no writer as you could make me feel every word of yours by heart