Qubool Hai

{ Qubool Hai Banner Contest 4 - CLOSED }

VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago
Qubool Hai
B A N N E R   C O N T E S T 

Hi, Hello and Welcome everyone. Guess what? We are back with another Banner Contest which is the 4th Banner Contest for our forum. Wow right? With new casts and storyline,why don't we have a new banner for our amazing forum instead? πŸ˜Ž

But before we move on, what is a contest without basic guidelines which everyone is to follow? πŸ˜‰
Please make sure that Aahil and Sanam are a must to be part of your Banner 

You are most welcomed to add other characters such as (Rehaan, Rahat Hayaa, Dilshad, Azhar, Dr Aasma, Shazia, Nazia, Latiff, Khalu, Khala, Tanveer, Nida) and you may look out here for the images (Note : Only include the characters of Season 2) : Qubool Hai Picture Gallery #7 - NO COMMENT

The banner must be 728*90 Pixels only

Each member can submit up to a maximum number of 5 banners

The banner must have the correct spelling of the show on it and yes, the show is spelt 'Qubool Hai'

The banner has to be non-animated. Animated banners will be disqualified.

Since the voting is going to be anonymous, DO NOT add your copyright or name on the banner in any case. If a banner with a name or copyright is found, then the banner(s) will be disqualified.

Dunno how to make a banner? Well, have no fear! Tutorials are always here!

For PS Users (Thanks to Ms.Bholi Bhali): How to Make A Banner!
For PSP Users (Thanks to -aditi-): Making Banners using psp:)*TUT*

Deadline to submit your entries is  24th August 2014
The Banner MUST be PMed to [ZeeTVcontest] with the subject field as 'Qubool Hai Banner Contest'

If you have any questions, feel free to PM us (Qubool Hai Development Team) and we'll be happy to help you!

Hoping to look forward to some awesome and fantastic signature entries

Edited by -VishaD- - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bluEyez thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow was waiting for the banner contest 
One question 
Its written to include only season 2 characters tat means no asad n Zoya? 
VishaD. thumbnail
^^ Yes, only casts of the Season 2 as its to reflect the current casts/storyline.
-Candz- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Will try to participate!
-AppleOfMaEye- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Mine Suggestion:

Do make a space for ASYA too,..
cox there is no show named QH season#2 on-airing on TV,..

once th realization n revelation Zone comes in ASYA would automatically becum a part of th show,..
moreover th OLD ASYA are still discussed on this forum with pooling FFs on them and revival posts,..
VishaD. thumbnail
^^ The criteria set for this Banner Contest was the same as the { Qubool Hai Promotional Signature Contest 2- JOIN NOW }.

And as mentioned above, the casts in the Banner is to reflect the current casts/characters. If we were to add casts who were integral of the past, then Imran who is Rehan's dad should also be included. Hayaa's mother Humaira should also be included and the list goes on. There is no denial that they have been important in the show but they are now characters of the pasts and they have already been part of the past 3 banner contests. Hence this banner contest is to reflect the changes and the current storyline.
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
^ I agree with what u are trying to say Visha but then that alienates the AsYa fans who still are sticking to the forum cause of AsYa ffs.. just like me :( 
Anyway.. All the best to all who are participating.. :) 
Homeslice thumbnail
I'm in xD

@Appyz please dont participate you won so many banners, let others win for this one. πŸ€£πŸ˜† *Seriously mat lena, joke kari thi* πŸ€—
Zaya_Kabhi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i don't know how and why mine previous comment got deleted 

Best of luck to participants
and ASYA people go and shift to some other forumsπŸ˜†
-Candz- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
One question: Is Nida necessary since her character is a cameo? And should Munisa be added too?