Concepts & Choices||Prologues Posted||Please Vote for One

Poll

Choose Only 1 of them!

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Queen0fDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago

Majority of my FB members of group know this but those who don't then I'll explain a little. I usually bank stories when I have one in mind, I've got 18 banked already, not completed but type now and then. I've just come up with another concept something I've not tried my hand at and I've come out with 2 different stories for this one title. 

Here's what I'd like.
I am confused and wondering which one I should continue. I will only write on one of them. I will not be starting on IF any time soon because I really really need to clear my writing schedule a little. But I will be typing offline and banking parts so when I do post you're given quick updates. 
I'd like you to read the prologue and choose one of them only. 
Do leave any suggestions you might have to go with the story.
Edited by -Diamonds- - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Off Limits #1

Prologue

"You what?" Geet questioned again staring at Maan. 
"You heard me Witch. I need you to pretend we're going to be getting married"
Geet chuckled sarcastically. "You and me? Just because I'm working for you doesn't mean I will listen to all your bullshit" 
"If you want to continue working here then yeah you are going to do what I say" he replied.
"Are you blackmailing me?"
"Sure I am"
"You're such a bas***d" she snapped angrily.
"Yeah I know that. It runs in my blood" he winked. "Being a stuck up bitch must be running in yours" he added. "All witches are the same" he sighed heavily grinning at her. 
"And you disgusting blood sucking devils are no different. Oh wait there's a massive difference, you kill humans for blood"
"We're not in the 1500s Handa, it's the 21st century" he replied as if needing to remind her. "We don't go for their blood any longer" 
"Makes no difference" she shrugged. "Some of you are still murdering humans for their blood" 
"Keep telling yourself that" he muttered ignoring her. "Anyways pack a bag for the entire week, my family will be expecting us" 
"Wait. What?" she held up her hand. "You're taking me to meet your family, you wanna get me killed you ass! They're going to sniff me out and when they do I know they're going to be coming after my blood" she replied almost yelling as her voice raised a notch higher.
"Lower your f**king voice" Maan snapped slamming his hand down on his desk. "I don't want those irritating humans walking in and hearing your bullshit" he pointed. "And yes you're coming and No you're not going to be eaten or have your blood sucked by anyone"
"How the f**k do I know you won't do it? Let alone them?" she retorted crossing her arms.
"If I really wanted to suck your blood so badly, then why haven't I done in the last 4yrs witch?" he questioned sharply. "There was plenty of opportunities for me to jump you from behind, snap that pretty neck and suck you dry"
She glared at him crossing her arms as she didn't have a proper come back for that. "I'm not doing it" she stated firmly.
"Yes you are witch" he flicked through his file dismissing her.
"I'm not" she replied angrily but he ignored her reading through the papers, picking up his pen and making changes to his files. 
Geet pressed her eyes closed wanting to cast a spell in her mind, before she even could think it she was pushed back forcefully, a hand curling around her throat and Maan towering before her. 
"Don't think about it witch" he whispered quietly. "You're doing this like it or not. Or I will suck you dry right now" he lowered his head tilting her chin up, his lips touching her neck, his fangs slightly grazing her soft skin. "One bite and you're falling onto the ground" 
"bas***d" she clipped pushing his chest, Maan stepped back staring down at her petite frame, she was quite a tiny woman compared to him being quite tall. 
"Deal or not?" he questioned. "And don't even think about running away or anything. Or even trying to do a spell on me because I'll know before you" he added.  
"I hate you" she yelled.
"Feelings mutual" he winked as she turned walking out the room. "Be ready early morning, I'll pick you up" he called after her.  

Do leave your feedback on it.

Next choice below. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Off Limits #2

Prologue

"What are we doing?" Geet questioned as she stared at Maan across the room, he stood by the door leaning against it. 
"What we should've done" he replied moving away and walking towards her.
"Stop Maan" she stepped back shaking her head. "We can't" 
"Who's going to find out?" he questioned unbuttoning his shirt. 
"If someone gets one whiff of us together, they're going to be after us" she reminded. "Witches and Demons don't just join. We're enemies" she gestured pointing to the space between them. "Sworn enemies from the beginning of time"
"I don't care. I want you" he responded pulling his shirt off. 
"And what about your followers?" she questioned pressing her palm against his chest stopping him as he moved closer to remove all distances between them. "Will they be pleased to hear their leader has fallen in love with some witch?" 
"I don't give a f**k about them right now! I just want you. I've waited long enough"
"A week?" she questioned lifting her brows.
"Yeah, for me to go that long without sex is really a long time" he replied smirking inwardly, she rolled her eyes. Maan lowered his head brushing his nose against hers. 
"We only just met recently" she pulled her head back tilting her chin as she met his gaze. 
"Yeah and I want you" he responded.
"You're such a guy" she muttered in disappointment. "Have you ever heard or wooing the girl or something?"
"Except you're not a girl" he chuckled. "Witches don't need wooing" he winked. 
"I'm still a female, might I remind you" she narrowed her eyes at him. 
"Don't need reminding, I know you are" he laughed softly as his eyes drew down her body. "I can see it perfectly"
"You're so funny Khurana" she rolled her eyes. 
"I know" he said proudly. "Now done? Can I kiss you?"
"No I'm not done. Woo me, date me and if I say only yes you can kiss me. I'm off limits" she stepped away crossing her arms. 
"Then you've got the wrong guy witch" he smirked. "I don't woo, I seduce. I don't date, I f**k" he stepped back staring down at her in amusement. "And we'll see how long you are off limits" he chuckled. 

- I'm kinda confused with this Maan here, I wanted to make him angel as well but then demon makes it even more attractive, do leave your suggestions. 
snehapriya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
A lot confused wat to select. Still going with first one.
BelleFilleDD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Difficult choice ๐Ÿ˜† but voted for 1๐Ÿ˜ณ
sporthy_smile28 thumbnail
Wow!
It would be interesting to watch them fight tgere desires with a strong element of attractions๐Ÿ˜‰

First one somehow seems to be predictable. ...
So I would love to read the second one ...
Angel or demon it would really be interesting journey!๐Ÿ˜ณ
sahibasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
omg..both are good...
but i guess i wud be more fun with one...
so opting forone,...but i guess if i had a choice i wud have selected both!!!!!
:P
-Lehar- thumbnail
it's really difficult to choose between two of them
both the stories  seems interesting...
i voted for first one
--Zehnaseeb-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I am confused .. I like both... but 1st one more.. 
NoshiMaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Both sound interesting but i have voted for 1