Madhu Mantena to produce Anurag Kashyap's Doga

TNN | Jul 17, 2014, 07.48 PM IST
inShare
Share More
A
A
READ MORE Sanjay Gupta|Rajkumar Hirani|Phantom Films|Manish Gupta|Madhu Mantena
Madhu Mantena to produce Anurag Kashyap's Doga
In continuation with their philosophy of creating varied content, MadhuMantena of Phantom Films announced his next big film, DOGA, based on the comic book character of the same name.

Confirming the news, Madhu Mantena of Phantom films said, "We are happy to back Anurag's vision of Doga for the film. We have acquired the rights of the book, and in all possibilities would go on floors sometime next year." Mantena, who partners CAA-Kwan too, one of the biggest Celebrity Management companies, plans to work closely with Manish and Sanjay Gupta of Raj Comics for exploring various others possibilities of taking the comic book character beyond films.

READ: Anurag Kashyap : There's an honesty in dark themes

Anurag Kashyap said, "I am obviously quite happy, that Doga is now finally taking shape. Its' something which has kept me excited over the years, and it feels great to know that Madhu is working out details to make it reach as wide as possible."

Posted: 9 years ago

My fav childhood comic star

Edited by Chachachoudhury - 9 years ago
Nice
Phantom has a really interesting line-up
Courtsey Raj Comics(Hasya Hindola)
Doggu rocks

Finally some news about Doga movie. I hope this movie starts soon. Can't wait to see Doga on screen. And I hope its successful because it can really pave path for Dhruv too to come on screen.  
Originally posted by Chachachoudhury

Courtsey Raj Comics(Hasya Hindola)
Doggu rocks

Not just in this. Doggu rocks in all hasya hindola. Dhruva to ek hi mein pagal ho gaya. Bechara Pramanu to har mein fasa rehta hai ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by Azor_Ahai

Finally some news about Doga movie. I hope this movie starts soon. Can't wait to see Doga on screen. And I hope its successful because it can really pave path for Dhruv too to come on screen.  

I like Dhruva also
Originally posted by Chachachoudhury

I like Dhruva also

My ultimate dream come true moment would be on screen adaptation of Nisachar story line. Dhruva - Doga combo - the ultimate summer blockbuster according to me. 

But lets just hope first Doga movie comes and become a reality.
Anushka as Doga. And Kashyap as the other fat boy.
Originally posted by Azor_Ahai

My ultimate dream come true moment would be on screen adaptation of Nisachar story line. Dhruva - Doga combo - the ultimate summer blockbuster according to me. 

But lets just hope first Doga movie comes and become a reality.

I like Nishachar comics.
Doga pe movie to 5saal se jyada hogaya abhitak delay tha finally Anurag ko producer milgaya hai to umeed hai jaldi release hogi
Main thing is who would play Doga