A request to mods and members: Can we have new banner PLZ..

Posted: 9 years ago
Hey guy's and moderators , 
Since BALH is ended now so can we have a new banner now one last time which will only have positive characters or only our beloved couple and their different pics in it. Since BALH is all about RAYA and when it ended now on happy note so why the banner should now contains the negative characters , we can have new positive banner of RAYA and only RAYA as BALH was their love story .  Also the main list of characters which is on the BALH forum should get changed to positive characters , it shows up 5 characters and since 5 Pillars of BALH are Ram, Priya , Vikram , Neha and Natasha so it should now get changed to it , these are all main characters in BALH so the list should also belonged to them and banner to our beloved couple RAYA and only raya in different scenes or if it is compulsory to include every one then also the current banner misses many main characters in it , so we can have new banner now , but still , since the love story which belongs to Raya is now ended up   , so banner also should now belong to our raya and their love. It will give positive energy to the forum while we open the forum and work on it , also the list of positive and main characters will give positive energy to this forum. Similarly like when we open google it shows up doodle and their creativity is on positive sides as doodles are always made on positive acts and focuses on main act and not all acts at the same time and it does  not focuses on negative acts in the world , so as the new banner on only Raya and their love will fill this forum with positive and lovable vibes without any negativity and will bring smile on that person's face every time who open up this forum page. Also one last time banner will help members on this forum to show up their creativity one more time.
So this is the request to all members to request moderators to create a new banner on only  Raya  and their love and to also change the main characters list .
Plz Moderators this a request ...plz do it. 😃      
Ya need a new banner for our forum
good idea
we ll get a new one full of RaYa
Originally posted by dhristikpd

Ya need a new banner for our forum

I think that banner with only Ram and priya in it will be better as the Balh was about Raya and now when it ended so the banner also should be dedicated to them only . Also jab story Raya ki hai toh aur kisi ka kiya kaam banner mein so I feel that the banner should have only Ram and priya in it and no one else or if anyone want to see others also then the banner should give place to each and every character of Balh i.e from begging till end of Balh every character should be in banner but since all can't fit in one so it's best to have only our beloved raya and it will do best as Balh means Raya and their love story so banner should belong to them only. We can include all 3 years journey of Raya in banner with only Raya pics in it and in between of the banner  we can show raya as one like for example :  their hug or any scene from 12 th march which can show  Ram and Priya as Raya as  one couple and not standing or sitting individuals  or not in individual pics , Raya as a couple as hugging or as one couple can be shown in between pic ( obliviously the Raya pics are all wonderful and respectable so a descent pic of raya as a couple will do wonder)   as the center part catches most of the attraction ,  we can show them one in between as Raya as a  couple. 
Also the List of characters that shows in front on forum on first page needs to get change since it doesn't  includes characters  like Vikram , neha , natasha , these are main characters so the list should be about them only Like Ram, Priya , Vikram, Neha and Natasha , these are main characters and list should be about them only. As Balh is ended so the view of forum should give the visitors the feeling of love and positivity and the knowledge of Balh's main characters , so when banner gets Raya in it , the banner will show the image of Raya's love and the list of characters will provide the knowledge of main characters of Balh . 
It's just a request to mods and members to think about this and members can ask and request the mods to do it, if they also like the idea . When all will say and ask and request the mods to do the same then only they will listen and will give it a try. 

Edited by Bunny_honey - 9 years ago
Originally posted by jodude

yeah!! good idea...😊

Thanks, I think this is the need of time and since Balh is now ended so the banner should get refreshed by Ram and Priya pics and only with their pics like their whole journey together can be showed up in banner and in center we can show one pic of them together like their hug or the way they are standing while seeing the sun rise on Maharashtra border or some other pic of their as a couple in which they can look only one and other space of banner can be filled by Raya similar pics , Season 1 was the best and we can get lots of Raya pics as a couple from season 1 and then from season 2 also . Also the characters name list needs to get changed and should be concentrate on main characters Like Ram, Priya , Vikram, Neha and Natasha .
 It 's just a request so that the forum page will get positive vibes and smile will be appeared on one's face who ever will visit this forum as when they open up this forum they will see Raya lovable pics and will get positive vibes of love and relationships.      
Honey :
I  can understand about your request 
Even everyone wants that 

But there are some rules and regulations in IF 
for each serial they will conduct a banner contest with all characters in the serial 
Not only with MAIN characters or what we wished characters 

and every time Banner contests will held on when the caharcters changed 
so recently they have changed the banner
and they have conducted the voting system in 3 to 4 rounds also 

its not even 6 month s They changed to this new banner . 
so Right now they wont concider our Request  .
If we have to make another banner request atleast we should wait for atleast 6 month to request for the new banner ,

and there should be many members has to participate to make the banners 

last time also they  waited for 10 banners ..

And they have asked for all the characters has to be included in the banner 

If we want Ram & priya than we should have wait for another 6 months 
that only RaYans will make the forum active 
so at that time they can concider our request 

Hope I make you understand .. 

Im not dissapointing anyone here 
This is the truth 

and so many havent even voted when this banner contests held on 
so it will take so much time to come this dream come true 

Hope im clear  with rules in IF 

As i knew few of them I mentioned here .If anyone wants to kknow more about this you just can pm to DT's and ask them the help . 

Edited by luvsakshi - 9 years ago
Originally posted by luvsakshi

Honey :
I  can understand about your request 
Even everyone wants that 

But there are some rules and regulations in IF 
for each serial they will conduct a banner contest with all characters in the serial 
Not only with MAIN characters or what we wished characters 

and every time Banner contests will held on when the caharcters changed 
so recently they have changed the banner
and they have conducted the voting system in 3 to 4 rounds also 

its not even 6 month s They changed to this new banner . 
so Right now they wont concider our Request  .
If we have to make another banner request atleast we should wait for atleast 6 month to request for the new banner ,

and there should be many members has to participate to make the banners 

last time also they  waited for 10 banners ..

And they have asked for all the characters has to be included in the banner 

If we want Ram & priya than we should have wait for another 6 months 
that only RaYans will make the forum active 
so at that time they can concider our request 

Hope I make you understand .. 

Im not dissapointing anyone here 
This is the truth 

and so many havent even voted when this banner contests held on 
so it will take so much time to come this dream come true 

Hope im clear  with rules in IF 

As i knew few of them I mentioned here .If anyone wants to kknow more about this you just can pm to DT's and ask them the help . 

Thanks for such an information dear. Yes , I can understand about rules dear, But actually when Balh was now ended then banner should  at-least get changed . Actually what I m saying is that ki jab story Raya ki hai toh banner mein kisi aur ka kiya kaam ab , the story started with Raya and ended on them so now when Balh is ended we can now have banner with only Ram and priya in it since the show is no more on air so including all characters are now is also useless or if the banner has to be have all characters than it should give place to all characters from beginning till end like Small pihu or Amruta and Natasha  should be there in banner since the show is ended so now it should give space to all characters. 
Actually I just asked this because by only having Raya in banner will give positive vibes to forum as it will also remove all negative characters from banner too and some useless characters also.
Also the list should focus only on main characters of Balh as now it ended so the view of forum should give the focus on main characters instead of the characters which are negative and useless and has existence only in 3rd season of Balh . 
Actually the idea is only to give this forum a positive vibe and so that whenever someone visits this forum  one will get the knowledge of balh's Love story about a matured couple and list will give knowledge of its main characters and mainly because, a smile will appear whenever someone open this page and see raya on banner. Well rules toh in mods ne hi bannye hain toh ye log iss par kuch gor toh farma hi sakte hain . Waise bhi rules achche ke liye kabhi kabhi change karne chayiye so that we can move smoothly  with the flow of time and changes in the environment.  I know it needs lots of creativity and so as participants but 6 months later    kiya pata koi iss page ko yaad bhi rakhe ya nahi except few regular visitors. Creativity toh bohot hai iss forum par aur ye ek sahi mauka hoga to give them a chance for one last time.   
Edited by Bunny_honey - 9 years ago
@Honey 

i completely understand your eagerness 
But if you want to change the rules i mean if we want the banner should be reformed 

Than  atleast 10 banners has to create .. There are so many creators here but last time hardly 5 came and the other 5 same banners just colour change ðŸ˜†  

so its not ONE should do 

have to gather all people who are eager to participate to create banners

than mods has to conduct a rounds of voting etc etc 

Hardly members are coming here than the banner changing is difficult task 

but as you are intrested so much im giving you this

if you really desperately wants to make this request 
you just give PMS to MOds than wait for their reply  
than whateve they tells just go for it 

All the best ..I had already made many requests to them .😆
so all the best for this work 

Originally posted by luvsakshi

@Honey 

i completely understand your eagerness 
But if you want to change the rules i mean if we want the banner should be reformed 

Than  atleast 10 banners has to create .. There are so many creators here but last time hardly 5 came and the other 5 same banners just colour change ðŸ˜†  

so its not ONE should do 

have to gather all people who are eager to participate to create banners

than mods has to conduct a rounds of voting etc etc 

Hardly members are coming here than the banner changing is difficult task 

but as you are intrested so much im giving you this

if you really desperately wants to make this request 
you just give PMS to MOds than wait for their reply  
than whateve they tells just go for it 

All the best ..I had already made many requests to them .😆
so all the best for this work 

Yes , I know this is difficult task dear but if all members are interested and willing to do than this will get really cool dear .
Actually that is why I do have mentioned earlier that this is a request to all members and mods if they are interested in it. But it totally depends on members and mods interest and their willingness and wish.     

As of now per forum rules the minimum time to have passed between banners is 6 months. Since it hasn't been 6 months, can not host a new banner contest till October.