dazzlingdesi thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Hey guys,

Got the latest trailer for Apna Sapna Money Money.....go check it out at the link below...and post ur comments and opinions

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/hindi/trailer/8813.html

~Rashi~

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dazzlingdesi thumbnail
the trailer lukz pretty good...and the song is cool as well...every1 is lukin awesome buh i dont know y Koena is always exposing soo much....anywayz i hope the movie is good and does well

~Rashi~
notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
thankssssssssssss rashi...the moviee lookssss gooodd...i dontt understanddd thatt why she exposess too much...thatzz y i dontt like her...thankss for sharingg rashiiiii 👏 👏 👏
dazzlingdesi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayeshag

thankssssssssssss rashi...the moviee lookssss gooodd...i dontt understanddd thatt why she exposess too much...thatzz y i dontt like her...thankss for sharingg rashiiiii 👏 👏 👏

ya i think shez really pretty...and dance really well....buh if she doesnt expose to much then she can also become an actress known more for her acting skills than her exposing skills

~Rashi~

notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: dazzlingdesi

ya i think shez really pretty...and dance really well....buh if she doesnt expose to much then she can also become an actress known more for her acting skills than her exposing skills

~Rashi~

yea i agree with u 👏 👏 👏