**Rajbeer Singh** FANS PARADISE :* :*

Posted: 9 years ago

of...

Welcome dear Fans..
to the 1st Fan's Paradise of our fav "Rajbeer Singh" the supper hottie and Dream Prince of every girl...
this forum is made to appreciate the actor.. who is not only hard working but also has a Kind and humble heart...

Something about Rajbeer:

Actor Rajbeer was born on 30 August, 1982 in a Nuclear family, consisting of parents and himself. Being a sportsman, he always excited to do stunts and physical activities. He has done almost all type of stunts like jumping from a height, galloping very fast and jumping with a horse, getting into fist fights, sword fights, weight lifts etc. Rajbeer likes listening to music, playing sports, going for a swim in his free time.

The brawny guy Rajbeer Singh is currently single and focusing on his career. He said" for me love is a beautiful feeling. And it should be so strong that one just loves the other without any condition or expectations, I am single for now. I am already married to my work right now."

Handsome hunk, Rajbeer Singh is an Indian model-turned-actor, who appears in Television. 
He is a fitness expert and a National level sports person.
 He believes that fitness means not only physical fitness but mental and spiritual strength also. 
He has also garnered International fame, when he participated in a famous reality show 'Lux Perfect Bride' in 2009. 
& Currently he is seen as a main lead in the show The Adventures of Hatim on Life Ok.
--- 'Lux Perfect Bride' (2009) 
--- 'The Adventures of Hatim' (2013-Present)

Rajbeer Singh in Hatim:

Rajbeer Singh has captured the opportunity in the Nikhil Sinha's new project The Adventures of Hatim on Life OK. Model turned actor Rajbeer Singh is essaying the role of the main lead. His dynamic personality perfectly suits for playing the character of a Prince. About the character he said, "I always wanted to do films and I was waiting for quite some time to get some opportunity but when I got this opportunity of playing the role of Hatim and there was no second thought on it. 

I am glad to bag a role of Hatim and to work under such talented people who have made a television show like Devon Ke Dev... Mahadev which is a milestone. I feel very lucky to be finalized for such a big show and it's prestigious to be a part of it. I never compare anything in my life. I believe the hard work always makes you succeed in life. I along with my entire team are giving 100% to our new show and I am expecting it to do well".

In Bollywood movies:

The dynamic body building actor Rajbeer Singh has mesmerized the audience with his acting in the serial Hatim. 
The actor has also tried his hands in Bollywood as well. For everyone's surprise his first bollywood film was a suspense thriller, "Who's There?", which din't worked out well. His second film is titled "Club Dancer" produced by Filmalaya Pvt. Ltd. is yet to release.
In this movie he will be seen in dual role one is negative and the other is positive role. He wanted to experiment a lot of shades.

When questioned about his body building as a career the actor said that, "I am a Bronze medalist in body building on a National level but this is acclaimed internationally much more than in India. I was a part of theatre and hence opted to groom my skills into acting". 

Edited by RK_Sweetie - 9 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

#1. Rajbeer Singh: I am married to my work.

Rajbeer Singh: I am married to my work!

The beefy looking actor may have become a star, but his thirst to learn more, his humility and the desire to do his best takes your heart

Rajbeer Singh aka Hatim from the Adventures of Hatim talks about his role, how he bagged it, his plans for the future and his marriage plans. His look in the show is quite beefy; the actor tells us how he managed to keep fit and his toughest scenes in the show.

How did you bag the role of Hatim?
I had auditioned for this role which Nikhil Sinha liked a lot. Then we had a look test, which the channel liked and approved; that's how I bagged the role.

Have you seen any of the other representations of Hatim - the movies or the serials?
Actually, I have been divided between my sports and studies for long and never really never had time for television so haven't seen the TV show on Hatim before this. I saw a couple of movies. However, I had heard a lot about the Hatim movie and the show, but until I got this role I never really went into it.

How do you maintain your body?
I have to maintain a very strict diet. I do a lot of cardio. I keep away from carbs, junk food, and fat. I avoid it as much as I can. Have a high protein diet, especially non-veg.

How was it working with Pooja Banerjee?
Pooja is an experienced actor. She has done several shows before Hatim. I am newcomer; she explained a lot of TV acting. Frankly, I learn from all of them. It's a new zone for me.

How does it feel working in television?
I have been doing theatre since ages. In theatre you rule the stage. In film and TV, you have to control your body language. You cannot move too freely. Everything is very subtle there.

Does working in television give you time to do anything else?
We work for about 18 to 20 hours; I sleep for two hours and work out for three... That's life in the television industry. There is no time for anything else.

What were you doing before Hatim?
I was doing a movie called Club Dancer. As soon as I finished shooting that, I got the offer to play Hatim.

You were doing movies, why did you jump into television? Normally people go the other way...
A lot of friends asked me the same thing. But when they began seeing the show, their perception changed. I had faith in Nikhil Sinha. He has made a show like Devon Ke Dev Mahadev... look where it has reached now. The graphics, direction and the things he told me convinced me. It is nothing less than a big budget Hindi movie. A lot of people have even compared it to Hollywood. So I am glad to be a part of this project.

What was the toughest scene in the show?
My entry scene I guess. The fight sequence seems very real. We did a proper shot there; we got bruised, bled and hurt ourselves. Every punch felt very real. I am a body builder but not a fighter exactly. I had the temperament of a fighter but my body wasn't that conditioned for fights. It was a task for me.

So what's your relationship status?
I am single for now.

When do you plan to marry?
I am already married to my work right now

#2. I'm so thrilled to play Hatim'

Rajbeer Singh, who plays the title role in the television show The Adventures of Hatim shares his experience of working on the costume drama. Excerpts from the interview:

How did you get into acting?
I have been a theatre actor since my college days when I used to work with Davinder Daman, a well-known Punjabi writer, director and actor. That's what initiated me into acting.

How does it feel like to be a part of The Adventures of Hatim?
I am so thrilled to play this character that at times I am not even able to sleep properly in night because I am so excited to shoot the next day.

What special preparations and training did you go through for the show?
I learnt sword fighting and martial arts. I knew a bit of martial arts but I polished it for the show. I also reduced my weight by about 20 kilos.

It was heard that you ran all the way to Naigaon (a village near Mumbai). Is that true?
Yes, it is. I used to have the stamina of running for five hours at a stretch. To reach Naigaon it only took me only three-and-a- half hours.

How did you land the role of Hatim?
It was the usual process. I was called for the auditions and got selected.

How is it working with producer Nikhil Sinha?
Nikhil Sir is more like a family to me. While working with him, both young and experienced actors get to learn a lot from him. He is multi-talented and knows his stuff. He has a very good understanding of camera , lighting, background music, script writing, designing a shot and all that goes into the whole process.

What kind of stunts were you required to do for the show? 
I had to do almost all kinds of stunts right from jumping from great heights, fast galloping, to close combat, sword fighting, lifting heavy weights and so on.

How is it working with Pooja Banerjee?
Pooja is a wonderful actor and also a nice human being. I like her company as we have many things in common. She's also very jolly.

What do you think of saas bahu shows? 
I personally don't relate to those really. But maybe some day, if the script is nice.

Your idea of romance? 
For me love is not "a relation with somebody". It's a beautiful state that one can be in when one is helpless to do anything else.

Describe yourself in five words.
Determined, spiritual, sensitive, open-minded, and a learner.

Here are some pics of Photoshoot of Rajbeer:😳

Pic From 'Lux Perfect Bride' (2009)

Pic's from the Movie "Kaun hai waha..?" (who is there..?)

Pic from the launch party of "THE ADVENTURES OF HATIM" (2013)

Our new appreciation thread
Wow
Wonderful work di loved it
Really Nice and good work... 
happy to see fan's forum of Rajbeer aka Hatim.. 
RK_Sweetie u said it well.. he is the dream prince of every girl
Here are some Video Links... of Rajbeer's interviews... 😊

Rajbeer singh with Mohit and Nikhil sir...
at the launch party of The Adventures of Hatim😳

Looks ADORABLE here😳 feel like looking at him...

Rajbeer in the ROMANTIC Song...❤️
just love it and his look...❤️

Seriously he is looking so handsome
Originally posted by radianteyes.

Seriously he is looking so handsome

ya and thats why i loveee Rajbeer❤️
my DREAM prince