Saurab Sir, My Idea Guarantees TRPs...BAS!!

Posted: 9 years ago
Bol Diya😎...

And I never thought a tuch praani like me will one day be writing a chota sa story idea and that too for a fictional show on some desi channel...and topping it with baashans of guarantee seal stamp...such has life come toπŸ˜†

Ne ways...back to the mains...and let me warn you this idea may sound cliched...but THIS dear Saurab Tewari ji...will get you what you have been trying to achieve in these many months...THIS will save your neck being constantly suffocated by the channel's chullu bhar paani...and THIS my dearest fellow forum members will save our show from the hanging axe on our beautiful heads...

READ ON...

BRING IN A PARTIAL AMNESIA TRACK FOR PARO...

Cliched Ya??? But yes this is what will bring back what is lost...this is what will give the new lease of life to the storyline and this is what will enable you Saurab Sir...a 2nd chance to a wonderful innings...And now let me explain how and whats of this track...

Shantanu will play the crucial role ...he is here to create ruckus...and ruckus he should create...a ruckus that will cause Paro partial amnesia...and she remembers up to only the day her first husband Varun was killed by Rudra and we go back and restart from there...where Paro hates the very sight of Rudra. This time equations slightly changed coz Rudra not only remembers everything...but now is in love with Paro...but Paro...she only remembers Rudra as the killer of her husband, Varun. Rudra on the other hand helpless with doctor's strict warning not to stress or pressure Paro into remembering anything as this will only mean Paro losing her mental balance for ever or even committing suicide with mental stress. Rudra is forced to relive like a Jallard and we begin yet another journey of PaRud...

You may ask how will this bring TRPs...well here's how:

1. Saurab sold a story about Paro...but what we saw was a story of Rudra...and frankly speaking...male centric shows in India hardly works.

2. PaRud will once again have a conflict which is needed and we will witness the sexual tension all over again.

3. The story will shift its main focus to PaRud only and this will give Saurab a chance to play out his actual story that he had planned initially and not this TRP generated story...(ofcourse keeping in mind that this time...story will told from Paro's POV)

4. We the audience will finally get to feel and connect with Paro and her backstory which was never explored.

5. Sanaya Irani...the powerhouse of talent...will get her due chance to carry the show on her shoulders yet again and I have no doubts...she will excel in it...

6. And lastly...but most importantly...Paro takes the center stage...and let's be honest here...its Paro who will get you your TRPs Saurab...face it!!! SELL YOUR SHOW THROUGH PARO...and I guarantee you your TRPS!!!

Janta...right now everyone is tensed about our show "to be or not to be axed"...but what if our RR turns tables on the channel...what if...it begins gathering TRPs that we all wanted to see...what if channel has no choice left but continue on with the show... THEN????
That's right...right now...the show needs us more than ever...and the show needs to prove itself to the channel now more than ever...the TRPs must come...and if that happens...there is no way...the show will axed...

Adding Sunnu Raani's viewpoint as many here have been skeptical about the amnesia track and while its understandable...we jointly would like to point out...that sometimes...the execution of a cliched track can do wonders...and besides...no one is saying we want Ekta's tactics with amnesia track...we only take the concept and execute it the RR way...ya?

Originally posted by princessunara

yes cliche would be the simplified idea only.

Have any of u watched the movie Salaam-E-Ishq? My fav part of that movie (or the only part I like and actually rewatch the movie in fast forward manner every so often) is the Vidya Balan and John's story.
They played Ashutosh and Tehzeeb fought the whole world to get married as he was a hindu and she a muslim.
They are so happily married and in love - in fact the first scene of of their 2nd wedding anniversary. Then she faces an almost fatal accident and loses her memory from about a few months before they first met.. Forgets how they fought so hard for a love so beautiful... Its all gone in a second..

She is scared of him - this unknown relationship every1 tells she has with him, the videos of that relationship she has, with the video of him proposing to her in front of the whole world in national television, etc.. And she is confused, scared.. he is heartbroken, but determined.

And the journey they showcased in the movie is how she falls in love with him all over again.
And little by little he starts becoming a companion.. tries to make her remember in every way he can, BUT at the same time tries to create new memories.. create a new journey..

She never recovers the memory of those lost 2yrs of their lives. But she falls in love with him him all over again and the closing scene of their little story is the way the dawn of a new day and they once again celebrate the 2nd wedding anniversary of their lives.. the 2nd chance at life they got when she survives that accident..

So no. not all amnesia tracks are cliche and unpalatable.. this is one of the most beautiful tales I have ever watched..
And if the CVs give it their best and care as much as we do - we could be lucky to get another heartwrenchingly beautiful tale once again..

Also adding 1 more viewpoint that will only help understand my viewpoint..

Originally posted by msin

I like paro getting amnesia... Because it fits with shiv Parvati story also... Parvati lost her memory ...
I would like it more if paro realises during her memory loss that she's pregnant... And KCM manipulates her saying rudra forced her...

GO ON...add your views!!!

EDIT:

Oops! I forgot to mention...if and when you do adopt this theory of mine...I dont want credit...but I want a promise that you will promote the track like never before...and that shall suffice.

Edited by sajni786 - 9 years ago
Partial Amnesia Track !!!!  πŸ˜² πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by soulspirit

Partial Amnesia Track !!!!  πŸ˜² πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

hasna mana heπŸ˜†

I told u its cliched...but this story needs to be retold from Paro's POV😳

BUT only AFTER PaRud consummation!!! We've already waited so long! 

It would be great if they start again from Paro's POV and as you said, I know Sanaya would do a complete justice to it.
Edited by nine2 - 9 years ago
I will run miles & miles away from this show if this is the route it takes
I love you! πŸ€—  πŸ˜†

As Ektaish as this is - this is A GENIUS TRACK! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ cz simply said what it comes down to is this line of yours!

6. And lastly...but most importantly...Paro takes the center stage...and let's be honest here...its Paro who will get you your TRPs Saurab...face it!!! SELL YOUR SHOW THROUGH PARO...and I guarantee you your TRPS!!!

And then our show will connect with viewers! And anyone new tuning in will not need to know what went past in the 5 months they messed up! As this will be rewriting history!!

Plus it will give a lot of scope for acting for everyone too. From Paro who would be dealing with the initial trauma as she should to a devastated Rudra who would be playing a double role of outward jallad while internally he loves her. Only difference being the POV of storytelling would be Paro's.

WOW!! amazing idea! Wonder if we can bombard the guys on twitter with this idea!! ⭐️

Edited by princessunara - 9 years ago
I dont know if amnesia is the right route to go but there are definitely ways to gear the show towards Paro more:

- Focus on her parents death... Maybe have the BSD to be revealed to have been involved in their death so Paro doesnt necessarily hate Rudra but it shakes her trust and sanctity of the BSD. It will give the CVs the chance for Rudra to make the effort of rebuilding her lost trust and expose some of her inner demons

- I think finally touching upon the other brides that had been taken across the border and having Paro being involved with finding them will show some inner emotions of hers in regards to her memories associated with the wedding. Also, we could possibly see a side of Paro where she takes the reigns to protect her family (specifically her cousin who was wed in this way)

- Shantanu's story could also bring out some emotions in Paro. If he actually turns out to be unaware of his brother's terrorism links then maybe his inner turmoil and Paro's attachment to him could lead her to taking two steps back and rethinking about her life before she knew the truth. This could cause her to close herself off from Rudra a little and bring her to the forefront, working out her feelings with the support of Rudra

- Also, very little has been touched upon Paro's education status. I understand that this show is set in a place where being a housewife and sometimes uneducated is normal. But I think a sensible track to allow Paro to be self-dependent (maybe even join some sort of social work force) could bring about a lot in her. The masses of working women and women sitting at home could relate to this and i think there are ways for it to not go down the diya baati or ek nayi pehchaan route. There is a lot to happen if Rudra doesnt agree, maybe a separation but the sexual tension still remaining (This option still would have been done before and this option I personally like the least but amnesia is even more overdone)

I did not mean any disrespect for your idea. Your idea would make things very interesting but I think the USP of Rangrasiya is the fact that it takes on a little different take than other shows even for scenarios which have been touched upon before. So these are just ideas above.
Interesting idea...but not before PaRud SR please...a pregnancy track along with the amnesia to further complicate the issue?
Sajnisa your story line just might do the trick A reboot with a wicked twist and with Dimple sa thrown in to quiver the pitch it would be simply marvelous and make for one fine intense viewing provided they are able to project the FL emotional anguish properly Any screw up on the writing and trying to elicit sympathy for the ML only again will put an end to this last resort I would love to see the conflict from both sides of the leads as well as the others like Maithali who have already established a deep connect with Paro Mohini relishing plotting as well as the rest of the family members Again very tricky line and wonder are they capable

Personally speaking for myself I prefer love stories where both POV's are told ( a reason I really like the 11pm show - balanced and well thought out) the show that should not be named but anyway does get named here often worked for the initial 9 months as the viewers got the emotional connect to not just the leads but the ensemble cast as well including the antagonist Here it has been far too lopsided and when it is supposed to be a love story narrating the life and experiences of only one main character can only lead to a heavy imbalance and viewer emotional connect I honestly after getting Rudra's pain initially found myself distancing and disconnecting because of the overkill of his side of the pain
Now the million rupee kostin is
Are ST /GH and Co capable of writing this story line? ST assumed bringing on SI on board would be enough to reel in the viewers without giving much thought to her role and he is reaping rather poor dividends because of it And it did not help he butchered all the other characters like the parents Laila ( I very much regret the injustice done to her I would have detested a 2 timing Rudra but would have found a manipulative Laila exploiting an emotional Rudra / Paro most interesting the mind games she could have played oh well now history and such a pity) I remember the first few months of this forum it looked like the gathering of the clan from another time now not many so RR did take a hit due to the lack of proper back story on the FL side Mala story in the hands of the writers was another disgrace These 2 were the most important links Had they given a proper emotional voice to Mala's story and elicited sympathy for her as well the trps would have certainly risen for all Asian viewers are suckers for a good mother /son story The track ended on a real damp squib
This track of yours would be most interesting provided everyone is given a voice and depth

Ow my god!! I love dis ! This will be so damn interesting to watch!! Someone pitch dis 2 the cvs please!!!