•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
I know many of us are worried about the recent speculations about RR and we all want to share our views, anguish with the other fellow forum members and what better place than here. Each have different views, opinions and no harm in voicing them out here. It is our forum.

But a sincere request to all please check in the topic titles u guys post.The title alone can cause a lot of panic, confusion and negativity. Already the forum is lagging behind and lots of members are posting positive topics to keep the forum buzzing. So hope u guys lend in your support.

At the end of the day we all want RR to continue for a indefinite period of time and love our show to bits.

I hope I have not offended anyone in this matter. Nothing personal. Let us be positive and work towards a common goal.

MISSION RR #1
so true! the only reason i didn't panic abt that other title is i already knew SBS has not anything of that sort -_-

True! Just reading the topic titles has been giving me panic attacks since yesterday!
Originally posted by princessunara

so true! the only reason i didn't panic abt that other title is i already knew SBS has not anything of that sort -_-

Thanks Sunara. Some easily panic and I am one of them even though I try to optimistic😆