Rangrasiya

Sanaya's secret for her cheerfulness

-Mukti- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Her coffee ofcourse.  Every other segment, be it hot, cold, rain, she has her coffee mug.  πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

showviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ˜† It was the same during her other shows and during IPK the entire gang of friends shared her coffee mug.
Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
You cracked it...πŸ˜†... That mug is always in her hand... Wonder if she drinks tea or coffee or water in itπŸ˜‰
shai77 thumbnail
if you all realise that previously Sanaya used a blue mug which she shared with Barun & Daljeet as well as with others IPKKND co-stars..Now in RR, Sanaya is using another different mug this time... the shape of the mug is like a camera lens..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...I guess she's likes to drink green tea cos' when she was having her outdoor shooting with Ashish and the other actress who plays as Rudra's mom, we can see the tea bag on her mug..she is really such a nautanki & lovable gal...And indeed her secret to look always youthful is her cheerfulness & playfulness makes us as her fans adore her much more everyday...That's why I don't understand why this E24 reporters likes to make her look bad to tv viewers...Her smile and presence makes everyone really ease when working with her...
tvbuf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Good one πŸ˜›

She makes a conscious decision every second to stay happy and spread happiness

And then it becomes a habit

I need to start doing the same πŸ˜›

Awesome, Sanaya πŸ‘πŸΌ
-vaishnavite- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Actually yes! πŸ˜† That mug has been with her for a very long time.
She's like me. I get cheerful and can stand anything with my shot of caffeine in the morning, evening and night. πŸ˜† Gimme coffee and I'll give you smiles. πŸ˜†

What a bubby angel Sanz is   She makes everyone feel warm & happy around her! β€οΈ
Edited by RadiantSanz.. - 9 years ago
-Mukti- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Would like whatever she is drinking, tea or coffee, the source of her energy.  Ofcourse when she is not drinking, she is advertising.
S
JyotiBThakur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Yes... Coffee is the secret... I remember during most of the IPKKND segments, Sanaya and Barun were seen sharing coffee... And now during RR offscreen segments too, sometimes coffee and sometimes tea... She's a cutie pie.πŸ˜†
sarunsashasingh thumbnail
Her Blue coffee Mug...Which she took it from her Maasi..n was mostly found with Barun or either with her...evn Akshay shared sometimes...Daljeet had this cute tweety mug!! Edited by sarunsashasingh - 9 years ago
sssenorita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good observations...and she used to share with IPPKND cast esp Barun...