Posted: 9 years ago

PROVE YOURSELF TO ?

I am lost. I have lost. I hate her. She was considered the best among all of us, perfect in every sense, be it studies, sports, dance or even singing, she stood out. She even defeated me in my sport, Table Tennis, I am the best player in the school and she takes the trophy away .No, I just could not stand her. She was praised innumerable times. I was what? Only a toy that could be called dumb' or at the most cutely dumb'. No one ever asked me anything about my grades, they could even ask for my help in studies, but never did it happen. Only because I am an introvert, they never got to know me. Now is the time to stand up for myself to prove myself to the world and to defeat her.

~

The feeling of revenge never goes away, it has to be overcome with the goodness in your own heart.'

~

Do not make your life difficult with envy and hatred. Strive to be the best amongst all, not to defeat someone

Authors Note: The above shot does not give you a message to be like her . It just shows what people turn into when envy, hatred and jealousy pave their way into us

Well, this is my very first writing and has been sticking in the word files, since a long time now , I know it is not up to the mark of the others in this forum and it is really short but,  I have no rights to torture you all more than thisπŸ˜† ,healthy criticism is welcomed :)

Its nyc
Jealousy...human nature πŸ˜†
Originally posted by sarcastic_teen

Its nyc
Jealousy...human nature πŸ˜†

Thanks
Yup Human NatureπŸ˜† 
kitna accha likhti hai tu mujhe to pata hi nahi tha :) 
aacha hai:)
par ye she kaun hai and kya ye teri story hai??
Its was really good.
Jealousy wat to say it can help someone to prove themselves or it can ruin someone life.
lovely
so true jealousy even trun a saint into devil
nyc try
Hey. πŸ˜ƒ .
it waz niceπŸ‘πŸΌ
Jealousy can make u prson who u nevr wanna be
BTW ye story kiski hai??😲
Edited by muskaataarey - 9 years ago
Originally posted by SaNa_sTaR

Looks interestingg... 😊

Originally posted by nishi_taarey

kitna accha likhti hai tu mujhe to pata hi nahi tha :) 
aacha hai:)
par ye she kaun hai and kya ye teri story hai??

Thanks Nia 
No ways re , she is just another girl and this thought just came in my mind toh likh daala:)