Kyun.?Kyun.?Kyun.?

Posted: 9 years ago
So...I am DAMN SURE theyre gonna kill Zain.
 To make way for BIG BOSS...!!And Beintehaa season 2. 

What do you guys think..?? What will happen in season 2...??

I felt like...Will that be the story of Zain and Aliya..?? Or it will be like IPKKND...?? With different leads..?? 

This is KILLING ME...!!😭😭😭

Please i dont want this to happen...I MEAN killing Zain..?? Seriously..?? Many people watch BI for Harshad especially..!!

KYUN...??😭

Mission #?? Pata Nahi..!!😭

Please maaf kardo for making a post like this...!! Hope ki this Zain thing is not true...!! *fingers crossed*

Just kill ZaYa together if you wanna end the show or else show them living happily ever after..!!😡

Sorry sorry i was fully Upset with the news...But ab everything is alright.Seema mam Confirmed that Zain is not gonna die.I am cool now...!!😉
Edited by Tit_For_Tat - 9 years ago
Pretty sure it's just another rumor like ZaYa divorce crap
I just hope it doesn't continue with another ML else it will be ruined just like IPKKND would have been without the male lead.
The day zain dies,ill kick BI into bawdi,ill never watch it then.
Its better that they kill both zain n aliya and they come again with different looks in season 2
😕
Haawww,kahi is hi lie to he is writting love notes?mummmyyy😭
Zain die then show must be end hell no Aliya can pair up with Rehan nor Pree with other lead.BI belongs to HarshIka only no one else.i still believe this TB news is fake but we need to tweet and msg to Farhan,Maan sir and channel.
calm down...they know how we can react to all of such things, lets see what happens
and if they make zain die...we will directly/indirectly kick colors...its a promise we will make to ourself for BI
what the hell..
nooo aisa nahii ho sakta
zain going to die...
main soch bhi nahi sakti..
i think maine acha kiya joh i quit the show earlier ...
Originally posted by zaya.fan

Haawww,kahi is hi lie to he is writting love notes?mummmyyy😭
Haiii...!! No...!! Nahi...!!Illa..!!kodathu...!!😭😭😭

Are how will i do my HW now...!!  me and my HW...!!😛

Ab BI ko is khatre se kaise bachaein..??

Only solution...Tweet and FILL THEIR INBOX ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­...me aise karna nahi chahati but ye sab CV's ki galati hai ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­
Originally posted by divikash

calm down...they know how we can react to all of such things, lets see what happens
and if they make zain die...we will directly/indirectly kick colors...its a promise we will make to ourself for BI
Parrunga ka...!!😭...its such an awesome show.I get goosebumps when i think about the journey.From first.I dont want this to end.But if they are going to pair up Pree wid sum1 else then i dont want the show to continue...!!😭😭