Gustakh Dil

TheTellyTimes1YearSpecial with Vibhav Roy and Sana Amin Sheikh!

Smileyfatemah thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Tellytimes is celebrating its first anniversary this 22nd July, and for our Jashn-e-Week special, we got in touch with your favourites Nikhil and Laajo from Gustakh Dil played by handsome Vibhav Roy and versatile actressSana Amin Sheikh. We asked them how they feel about their association with tellytimes. This is what they shared with us.

Vibhav Roy: I share a wonderful rapport with TheTellyTimes. You guys are my go to point for tv news and updates. Wish you a very happy birthday! All the best!

Sana Amin Sheikh: It's been very nice and special too as we at Gustakh Dil have also completed 1 year. On aug 5th we will have our anniversary. This is the longest show I've been on. I love Gustakh Dil and everything associated with it.TheTellyTimes has always been kind to us, loved us. Cheers to you guys and our association! Since TheTellyTimes is also indirectly been associated with us in our journey.

Tellytimes thanks Vibhav and Sana for their lovely messages and also wish them all the very best for Gustakh Dil.

Edited by Smileyfatemah - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thanks dear ...awesome soon show will be 1 year old and is doing well good luck to both
Kazimierz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you wow it's great to hear it's been 1 year Gustakh Dil and it's doing well EXCELLENT hoping many years to come and lot of winning specially "the best jodi"👏
ASH_99 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow one year already!! Great going.

Thanks for sharing dear..