Planning Planning and more planning

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Goenka's knows only to plan. Sakshi is planning how she can stop Shaurya in his tracks. Rajnath plans how he can stop Sakshi in her tracks. He even uses Raima for that and Raima simply asks Sakshi to obey Rajnath. 
Well master of the game Shaurya is planning how to stop Dev. He has got a sharp shooter and thinks that well his brother's day are over. 

Durga is thinking what is it with the exhortion call. She asks Aakash to collect more information. Well Durga too planned by morphing Nithya's birthmark into Durga's photo. And she succeeded. 

Well dont know where will the evil trio's plan will lead

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khisher thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yeh plans kahin in sab ki jaan h na le len...
-SUZI- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shruthiravi

Goenka's knows only to plan. Sakshi is planning how she can stop Shaurya in his tracks. Rajnath plans how he can stop Sakshi in her tracks. He even uses Raima for that and Raima simply asks Sakshi to obey Rajnath. 

Well master of the game Shaurya is planning how to stop Dev. He has got a sharp shooter and thinks that well his brother's day are over. 

Durga is thinking what is it with the exhortion call. She asks Aakash to collect more information. Well Durga too planned by morphing Nithya's birthmark into Durga's photo. And she succeeded. 

Well dont know where will the evil trio's plan will lead

it will definitely bring out the fact that the truck incident was also not an accident. Someone is after Dev for sure. And somehow i fear Suchitra may suspect Durga in that because she blindly trusts her own family
dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
They will become chairman and chairwoman and chairchild to the Planning commision of India. I wonder if Indian govt can pay for three useless people.😆
Nash.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Simple is the fact that it will lead to another mess in Goenka house! Sakshi had said in last epi,"what a mess!" but sadly that wasn't it..the real mess starts NOW. Bad time for duo Goenka; Dev will eventually be saved, Thakurs are already in hard terms with them and to top the list is their good for nothing son's progressing criminal report. Sakshi and Rajnath should better start packing for asylum..thanks to the gadha in disguise of their son Shaurya.
-SUZI- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nash..

Simple is the fact that it will lead to another mess in Goenka house! Sakshi had said in last epi,"what a mess!" but sadly that wasn't it..the real mess starts NOW. Bad time for duo Goenka; Dev will eventually be saved, Thakurs are already in hard terms with them and to top the list is their good for nothing son's progressing criminal report. Sakshi and Rajnath should better start packing for asylum..thanks to the gadha in disguise of their son Shaurya.

i dont think they might be able to prove that shaurya is after this.. then the story will almost end with Shaurya going to jail. On the other hand Suchitra can suspect Thakurs with what happend in the puja
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Planning was the first step of the Goenka's when they started to save their no good son from going to jail.

Planning was what Nitya had to do for two years to come back and  avenge her sister and family.

Planning to get even with the Evil Trio by Nitya / Durga is what will bring the culprits to justice.

Without Good  Planning this show will turn into a disaster.  

I am planning to see this show to see if Durga's plan has succeeded.😆

Nash.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -SUZI-

i dont think they might be able to prove that shaurya is after this.. then the story will almost end with Shaurya going to jail. On the other hand Suchitra can suspect Thakurs with what happend in the puja

am not talking abt Shaurya going to jail, usse jail jana hota toh kabka gaya hota.. Am telling about the another reason of Goenka's tension.
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Dolly-heart

Planning was the first step of the Goenka's when they started to save their no good son from going to jail.

Planning was what Nitya had to do for two years to come back and  avenge her sister and family.

Planning to get even with the Evil Trio by Nitya / Durga is what will bring the culprits to justice.

Without Good  Planning this show will turn into a disaster.  

I am planning to see this show to see if Durga's plan has succeeded.😆

Woah,  Wat a nice post..👏 Haha..
LazyBing thumbnail
I think planning and conspiracy are in the goenkas blood 😉