Positive Ramblings : Lovey dovy Sorry Everywhere(14th-July)

Posted: 9 years ago

Hello my dear RR family,

So how was the episode?..I know most of you are cheerful and happy and it reflects in the forum..So I thought lemme take a break today and enjoy your posts, giving likes to everyone...hmmm...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Who am I kidding? 😑How can I not post on this awesome episode?...I am waiting for freaking 24hrs to post again (I made 20 posts/replies last night now made to wait for my own Rambling post)...Arghhh😑...Ofcourse I want to join the fun ...Everybody is smiling without me .bwahhh😭😭😭...

Ok now though late , let me mingle in this crazy RR jungle...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Intro:

This whole episode is dedicated to pacifying each other character in a lovey dovy manner...(BTW I guessed it right in my last post...We got loads of cute Romance..YAY!!)

Rudra-Paro(night) : So the continuation of the episode as expected, Paro trying to convince Rudra that he behaved wrongly. .

. Now let me tell you here Paro is not supporting Shantunu merely she is trying to make Rudra realise that for a sensible BSD officer like him, it is quite absurd to suspect another BSD officer that too who has been appointed under the direct instruction of V.K.Singh when Shantunu has done nothing to evoke such suspicion

That is the original characterisation of Paro...so can't blame her and Rudra being the sharp minded Army officer always suspect anyone be it another BSD officer...so can't blame him either...They both are very much in character..bas...enough said...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Shantunu-Sunehri-Mohini : Here we see the first pacifying scene between Shantunu-Sunehri...Sunehri is falling fast and hard, be careful dear you are going to get yourself hurt very badly..

Shantunu's expressions are spot on throughout this episodeπŸ‘...He has improved drastically..I loved his convo with Mohini..

Now this shows Cvs are shaping a smart villian who can stump Mohini who can be tamed previously by our one and only Rudra..Now shantunu joining the club...I just loved Mohini's expression in that scene, shows the calibre of the actress who can impress in such a small scene..πŸ‘πŸ‘

Rudra-Paro(Morning): The lovey dovy pacifying scene of Rudra for Paro.

(What happened to the night- Well I am making a light hearted separate post on this ..look out:))

Now CVs have successfully managed one more night without " Big C"...Arghhh..Not fair CVs..But chalo I forgive you for the wonderful PARUD moments you gave us today..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

I totally adore this side of Rudy...Ofcourse any wife would love to get her Husband's desperated attention...So Paro is making use of it fully..Paro always gives 100% in these scenes but today Rudy also fully enjoying these moments making it a delight to watch..Yummm..😳😳

Every man or woman will have a special person with only whom they show their childish vulnerable side..For Rudra it is his Paro..ofcourse he will show his loverboy mushy side to her...For those who expect him to be Jallad always, its not going to happen, not with Paro atleast unless something drastic happens.. 

When Paro pulled him for stitching the button, I almost screamed on my Mac "hug her Rudy , kiss her, show what you are capable of with '8 saal har raat' experience" 🀣, most women will melt immediately..atleast I do..😳😳..But well our Rudy boy is content with waist caressing..This boy definitely need some confidence boost now ...Jokes apart that scene was very well shot and just loved their nok-jhok..perfect hubby-wifey moment..Full marks to my darling PARUD..πŸ‘πŸ‘

Paro-Maithili-Rudra: As I had said in my earlier posts, theirs is a unique wonderful relationship. The way how Maithili teased Paro though with lot of concern, the way she kicked her lightly before running to pick up the phone, the way she consoled Rudra indirectly telling him to buy a gift..She is a wonderful soul..😊😊

Also liked how Rudra confided about the present to Maithili..Adorable Bhabhi-Devar and Jija-co-sister relationship...😊

Shantunu's Horoscope: The scenes which stood out for me were 

"Paro's excellent reactions for his predictions-love,scare, relief, funny all in a gist of a minute- wonderful actress...πŸ‘πŸΌ

"As expected Rudra didn't find MU them which would have spoiled the essence of their relationship..Good job CVs..."

"Shantunu's spot on expression when Rudra was apologizing for his brother-he showed the exact revengeful hatred in his eyes eventhough just for a second...Iam very happy with the way his character is shaping..Good job Shantunu...πŸ‘πŸ‘

Rudra-Paro (second night): Rudra's pacifying continues...What an awesome scene...Ufff...Rudy's voice modulation , Paro's blushing reaction when he spoke about dimples..Paro's childish happiness when she heard about the Saree as gift..Her shock...Rudy's desperation to calm his wife..WOW...That is one hell of a scene...Since the forum has already dissected each part of this scene, I am moving on otherwise this will become a looonggg post.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

BTW Cvs, whose brilliant idea was it to again choose leads bedroom with lots of windows where everyone can calmly enjoy the newly-married couples visual delight without even moving a muscle...For christ sake...its a fricking bedroom not a museum!!!!! 😑😑😑Give them some privacy will ya...ofcourse not from us fangirls...hehehe..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Hall Tamasha : Again a well action-packed scene with Rudy charging towards Shantunu with acting credits evenly shared across..But the one person who took the cake is  ..SUMER...his single dialog "Is he threatening the voicemail on phone...Pagal hai" had me in splits...🀣

RR is one serial with amazing casts and crews with every character shining in their bits...hats off to the Casting team..πŸ‘πŸ‘

Precap : I have a doubt if Shantunu is going to hurt Paro or Mala (coz after he came to know about her from Sunehri)..Lets wait and watch..

Overall a wonderful episode marking the great romantic start of the week...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Now off to watch the episode again...As usual share your love sweethearts...

Hugs and Kisses...πŸ€—

Edited by deepsel - 9 years ago
Beautiful post deepsel...Loved the epi very much...scared of precap...
Agree Deepsel dear. Was an awesome episode. Enjoyed it. Watched the repeat many times online cos cant catch the repeats late night. Bro uses the tv.

Please keep making such lovely posts. We are here to comment. πŸ˜›
Well-written ..nice post πŸ‘πŸΌ
Once again fabulous description 😊. Loved to read your detailing of every scene. I loved yesterday epi...hope,we'll get these kind of awesome work in tonight epi too. 
nice and funny written.
I like it very much.πŸ‘πŸΌ
Very nice and funny post πŸ˜ƒ
thank u..very happy to read ur post..
i can visualise every single bit of episode while reading..
thanks a lot...😊