Loved loved loved today episode

SPraba thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey friends. Totally enjoyed todays episode. Parud were there throughout which itself made the episode more enjoyable. Their cute nok jhoks, the way he manifies Paro and the end which was quite scarry. Shanthunu is a very cunning and creepy villain. He is like way ahead in planning. I think he is trying to play mind games with Rudra to confuse him. Hopefully Rudra realises it fast. Paro was true to her character.
Loved the cute moment between Jija and Paro and also bhabisa and devarjisa. Totally love Maithili's character. She is a sweet heart😳
But the highlight of the epi was Shanthunu praising Mohini. She was stumped I would day. That is quite an achievement for Shanthununu cos the only person to stump Mohini to date was Rudra. Gosh Mohini expression was awesome in that scene😆

So we have an intense hug in the precap and of course Shantunu's vow.

Todays episode had a balance of all - romance, nok jhoks, fun elements.

Please share ure view dearies. Am sure there are better people to make wonderful anayslsis of the episodes but am trying to increase the forum activity cos have the task of getting RR back to its original spot.

Sorry if i ranted😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SanzBarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Loved today's episode <3
PaRud nok jhok was too cute <3
showviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome positive post. Please continue making them. 😊 

Interesting episode and Parud and their relationship was at centerstage again. Shantanu is trying to create tensions for the couple. He knows how volatile Rudra is and hitting on everything which matters to him the most, his job, his wife and most importantly his confidence of being the protector.

The last voicemail was quite a surprise to me...thought it will be left to Paro again to beseech Rudra to trust, but the message made it interesting and keeps us wondering how Parud will get to know of Shantanu (yes, hoping fervently they become a team in due course to vanquish the new villain this time). The first incident of catching the wrong person will now further deflect suspicion from Shantanu and he has BSD approval. Paro now has to keep Rudra from falling apart and give him strength and calm to deal with the new menace.

You are right each character has remained true to their nature, but I want slow realization on part of other Ranawats too that everything does not add up with Shantanu, especially Paro, Mythali, Mohini and Danveer, don't want CVs to leave the entire burden to Rudra to carry. 
Edited by showviewer - 9 years ago
winnieluvsarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
yes di 😳
loved each and every bit of today's episode❤️
SanIsh were awesome

deepsel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Love U for posting this dear👏👏...Please continue..😳...I am still mesmerized with the entire  episode...might take some time to Ramble😆😆...This is pure PARUD magic.
SPraba thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you so much for encouraging me. Hugs. Hoping the future episodes are also of this nature encouraging forum members to make positive posts and increase activity in the forum
@ Sanzbarbie: True dear. Parud moments were ubder cute and passionate as well. Hope CV's give us more moments like this.
@ showviewer: Thanks dear. U analysis is bang on. Shanthunu is hitting on Rudra's weak spot and hope Paro remains a saviour for him like he was for Paro. Hope the other Ranwats also chip in to unravel Shanthunu cos Rudra cant always be unravelling the culprit. Plus this might be an interesting plot with all getting involved in unmasking the villain cos he is smart. But if all remain united am sure he can be outwitted.Hope this track is exceuted properly.
@Winnie: Aww darling love Sanish and Parud. They were awesome as usual
@deepsel: Thank you dear and bow to you as well as u keep making wonderful posts and writing some lovely OS's to keep up the forum buzzing. Am also still in RR land. Hoping to see more awesome episodes.
showviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: SPraba

Thank you so much for encouraging me. Hugs. Hoping the future episodes are also of this nature encouraging forum members to make positive posts and increase activity in the forum

@ Sanzbarbie: True dear. Parud moments were ubder cute and passionate as well. Hope CV's give us more moments like this.
@ showviewer: Thanks dear. U analysis is bang on. Shanthunu is hitting on Rudra's weak spot and hope Paro remains a saviour for him like he was for Paro. Hope the other Ranwats also chip in to unravel Shanthunu cos Rudra cant always be unravelling the culprit. Plus this might be an interesting plot with all getting involved in unmasking the villain cos he is smart. But if all remain united am sure he can be outwitted.Hope this track is exceuted properly.
@Winnie: Aww darling love Sanish and Parud. They were awesome as usual
@deepsel: Thank you dear and bow to you as well as u keep making wonderful posts and writing some lovely OS's to keep up the forum buzzing. Am also still in RR land. Hoping to see more awesome episodes.

Bold- True, today Mohini was already a bit ticked off with his closeness with Sunehri and she was always shown as astute.
winnieluvsarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: showviewer

Bold- True, today Mohini was already a bit ticked off with his closeness with Sunehri and she was always shown as astute.

agree 😳
Asr-Ki-Sam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
me too loveddd the epi
such cute parud scenes❤️
rashika thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Loved today's episode.
Parud were so cute today.
Shantanu seems to be a step ahead but hoping Rudra realises soon.