Posted: 9 years ago

Hello guys, how are you? I hope you are fine. I hope you fellow Ashlokians are enjoying the show, our show will now focus on 3 major tracks simulateously; Ashlok story, Jyoti and Varad story. I am so excited for it, I hope you guys are also. Our show is creating history at 6pm slot, and I hope our show will reach more high TRPs.

This is my first GOTW on Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon- Ek Baar Phir forum.  Before I have posted games in Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo, Chhoti Bahu- Ek Nayi Kahaani, Devon Ke Dev Mahadev and Chhoti Si Zindagi forum. I hope you guys will love this game.

This is a game to identify the film name of a particular song. Just give the name of a song and the next Ashlokian will answer the name of the film where the song is and then give another name of a song and so on. OK, Let see one example.

Shlok- Tum Hi Ho

Aastha-  Aashiqui 2

Next Tooh

Kavya - Gori Tere Pyaar Mein

Next - Sadka Hua...

And here we go on.

I love Bollywood, especially romcoms and romantic genres, that's why I got hooked to the show as I find it the most romantic show ever. Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon- Ek Baar Phir rocks.

All the best, love you guys, Enjoy and love you again. Keep smiling.Wishing all you a colourful, cheerful and happy life.πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by chocolate_boy - 9 years ago

Beautiful thread πŸ‘ and wishing you happiness,joy and prosperity in everything too😊...Coming to game, the song is

''teri galliyan''
Guys, you must answer the film name and then give a song name. πŸ˜ƒ Else it will be confusing.

Ok then, Hum hai rahi pyaar ke
Edited by chocolate_boy - 9 years ago

Nau du ghayrah

chalte chalte koi mil gaya tha
Pakeezah .!!(I'm not sure..)
Jab se tere naina...
Edited by Elation - 9 years ago
Saawariya (aww such a great song)

Jiya Re
My Fav too..
Jab Tak Hai Jaan
Havaa ke jhonke aaj mausamon se...
Ya dear, its actually every boys fantasy song and mine too.

Lootera.

Kabira
Lootera

Kabira 

Jackpot

Har kisi ko nahi milta yahan