the most unexpected twist

tellylover202 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
the forum is having quite a lot of different topics.so here i want to ask about the most unexpected twist you can think about rr.it can be creative,funny or something really never seen before.

i talked about it in trp thread.my twist is to turn paro a cheater in rudra's eyes.tejawat would kidnap paro and ask her to tell rudra that the marriage was a  fake one to take revenge from rudra otherwise rudra would get killed.at the gun point paro would tell rudra that the marriage was a revenge of my husband's death to save rudra from tejawat.this will again leave him alone and make his idea about khoobsurat woman stronger.and paro will  again be destroyed by tejawat😭

share your ideas
(A RANDOM POST😉😆)
Edited by tellylover202 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-himu- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I will be happy if they end this intense lovestory with parud death...it will be intense awesome and thodasa hatke...it will leave everyone in shock🥱
sorry if i hurt any one...I want this coz it has never happened before on indian TV
Edited by -himu- - 9 years ago
parud4infinity thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -himu-

<font color="#cc0000" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">I will be happy if they end this intense lovestory with parud death...it will be intense awesome and thodasa hatke...it will leave everyone in shock🥱</font>

<font color="#cc0000" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">sorry if i hurt any one...I want this coz it has never happened before on indian TV</font>

yes I agree with it will leave a milestone in Indian tv
SpellofJoy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Paro fall in love with Shantanu 😆
TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -himu-

I will be happy if they end this intense lovestory with parud death...it will be intense awesome and thodasa hatke...it will leave everyone in shock🥱

sorry if i hurt any one...I want this coz it has never happened before on indian TV

But not before giving us some beautiful Parud moments...
Poor Parud let them have a few happy years together...
lavalina thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
No no in Qubool hai it happened already with Asad n Zoya dying..

Well i dont want such coz whats the use of vuilding trust then n it'll be like ekta stories then..
Libra16 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
please want it to happen!!!
TitliBaisa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hayyy main toh 🤢 gai yeh sunkayyy...!!!!

Yeh kiaa yaar😭
Kalhara thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Optimism and positive thoughts... why should a story need negativity and misunderstandings to show intensity and passion... rudra and paro passed that stage...  why can't they show a trusting and caring husband and wife that fought against the entire world outside for their love...doesn't that intense and passionate...
TitliBaisa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: luvipkknd4ever

Optimism and positive thoughts... why should a story need negativity and misunderstandings to show intensity and passion... rudra and paro passed that stage...  why can't they show a trusting and caring husband and wife that fought against the entire world outside for their love...doesn't that intense and passionate...

👏👏