Rangrasiya

General visits house of officer?

Erika1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Really the general has no office now since one of the wings in the old castle was his office and that of the hero as well, so now the screen play is further compromise, the office is gone, so the general visits the home of one of his majors to give him bad news according to sbb/sbs. ðŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MONA- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
If that is the case I really miss the mirror window
-Nuzrath- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
in RR hierarchy doesn't matter 
Erika1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -MONA-

If that is the case I really miss the mirror window

I will miss it too, so much memory of the interrogation room, the mirror and the mirror effects of one of the first few episodes. TIME TO MOURN the lost.😭😆
Guinea thumbnail
General visited the house of rudra on his bday as well ...
If an office has to be created for the general ...can happen on this set as well , it is huge and seems to have quiet a few rooms ...

Their must be a reason why the scene has been shot on the enterence of the new haveli ...but for that one has to see the episode .
Erika1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Nuzrath-

in RR hierarchy doesn't matter 

It only doesn't matter because they have muck up once again, they made such a big case of the aunt wanting that old castle and now its for naught. You are so right soon the general will have an office in the new house. Which I hate (the new house)

Did you see those awful stairs in the sbs/sbb. Yuck too much patterns. Looks like little kids drawing. 😆
Erika1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Guinea

General visited the house of rudra on his bday as well ...

If an office has to be created for the general ...can happen on this set as well , it is huge and seems to have quiet a few rooms ...

Their must be a reason why the scene has been shot on the enterence of the new haveli ...but for that one has to see the episode .

Oh yes, they can make another office for the general but I Guess they haven't the time yet with the move and all.

Visiting your major for a birthday party is totally different for visiting him for an official duty/order. I will wait on the episode as you suggested, but still it seems strange to me, knowing the workings of the military.😕
-Nuzrath- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Erika1

It only doesn't matter because they have muck up once again, they made such a big case of the aunt wanting that old castle and now its for naught. You are so right soon the general will have an office in the new house. Which I hate (the new house)

Did you see those awful stairs in the sbs/sbb. Yuck too much patterns. Looks like little kids drawing. 😆

that house really weird they need change light set  to makes looks as house not like set 🥱
Erika1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Nuzrath-

that house really weird they need change light set  to makes looks as house not like set 🥱

Yes, the light is too bright, and it does look like a set, I have to get used to this one now I guess because there is no going back. 🥱