Posted: 9 years ago

Hello guys so here in my city Mumbai full on rain is coming and last part we didn't got the rain scene properly in BALH so here I m trying to write new in my OS hope u all like it

Priya  and Ram are good friends they both studied together and now both have started their own business PR industries...

Ram -Priya we have a meeting with xyz industries so presentation ready hai na...

Priya-haan Ram the presentation is ready but I m scared agar yeh deal nahi mili tho wat we will do and all our hardwork would so waste Ram I m very scared yaar...

Ram-hey dnt worry yaar I m there na priya u na hum jab college mein they u know we always come 1st in every possible thing and take her hand in his n I trust u more than  myself so chill na priya u na I hate tears in ur eyes so now chear up yaar...chal aab meeting ka time ho gaya hai...

Then both headed towards the conference room and both RAYA started their presentation...

1st part of the presentation Priya did and 2nd half Ram did so within an hour their presentation got over...

Ram-so Mr Gupta here was our presentation hope aapko pasand aaya hoga...this our dream project sir me and ms priya has done full hardwork on it...n we promise that we will not disappoint u for sure..

Mr gupta-mr ram mujhe aapka aur Ms Priya ka presentation accha laga I m impressed that aap jaise young talent bhi can think so far so I would like to give this deal to u but I m sure u both will not disappoint me and my company...

Priya -sure Mr gupta we will not disappoint you for sure me and ram will give u the best of us and thank u for this deal sir...

Then all went from the board room except RAYA...

Priya in excitement went to Ram and hugged him and Ram also hugged her back...

Priya-Ram I am so happy ki humhe yeh deal finally mil gayi ram and we ll not let this chance go Ram  and had tears in her eyes and they broke the hug...

Ram-hey pls not cry yaar tumhe pata hai na I dnt like tears in your eyes and he wiped the tears from her eyes and pls smile na Priya tum jab hasti ho na bahut cute lagti ho...

Priya-really...

Ram-haan really aab chale madam meeting is over and mujhe tumhe ghar bhi drop karna hai so shall we leave madam..

Priya nodded and both headed towards their respected homes...

1st ram dropped Priya at her place and then later he went home...

Priya stays with her mom and dad she is only daughter of her family and her parents are Sudhir Sharma and Shipra Sharma ...

And ram live with his maa and young sis Natasha...

Ram and priya had their family business then too they wanted to start their own business...

Sharam family is known for their clothes business...

And kapoor family is known for their industries in IT sectors...then too Ram and Priya decided to start their own business cos they want to become something in life on their own...

And now Raya have started the business of constructing a school and colleges in villages with the facilities of new technology actually RAYA rare architect both studied together in Mumbai university and met there and became good friends and from last 5 years both are together ...

Next day...

RAYA  started their work in new village called rayapur (sorry koi naam suj nahi raha hai pls bear guys)...

Ram-priya ready aaj humhara kaam ka phela din hai n I know tum yeh kaam bhagwan ganpatiji se karo gi...

Priya-haan who toh main karugi but before that take this handed him a coconut...

Ram-priya yeh kya hai nariyal mujhe kya karna hai isse...

Priya-tumhe isse thora hai yeh shub hota hai pls do na Ram pls mere liye ...

Ram-okay madam here we go and ram broke the coconut on the rock and both started the work by taking the ganpati bappas name...

After  a month later...

Sudhir-Priya kaise hai tu village mein tumhe problem nahi ho rahi na...

Priya-nahi papa Ram hai na mere saath and mera pura staff and workers bhi hai so chill papa... bus papa humhara kaam 2 months ka hi baki hai...

Sudhir-that's nyc beta kuch madad chaliye paise kaam ho tho bolo beta I ll arrange and send u priya...

Priya-nahi uski jaurat nahi hai papa and phele jab we started aapne our Krishna aunty ne kitni madad ki hai meri aur ram ki to settle our small business...thank u papa for that...

Sudhir-priya kya mein tum se ek baat puchu...

Priya-ji boliye...

Sudhir-u love Ram na beta saach batna beta I know you love him...

Priya was shocked when his papa asked this question...

Priya-papa  woh...woh...I don't know papa...

Sudhir-I know beta u love him I can see this in ur eyes...

Priya-papa yes I love him but kya ram bhi mujhe pyaar karega yaa karta hai I dnt think so hum dono abhi apne career ko lekar busy hai so I dnt think Ram loves me...

Sudhir-hmmm but think about it priya shayad who bhi tuhse pyaar karta ho tho...

Priya-agar karta hai so he should confess na papa...

Sudhir-I dnt know that agar karta bhi bhi tho shayad he may be nt sure that u love him who dartha ho to confess n gv him some tym beta my heart is saying one day he ll confess...

Priya-hmmm so I m ready to wait papa chalo papa good night see u soon...

On other side Ram is talking to his mom...

Ram-hi maa aap kaise ho and nuts kaise hai...

kk-we both r fine here n we are missing u a lot tum wapis ka baa rahe ho...

Ram-2months mein school ka kaam finish ho jana chaiye n I m happy ki my dream project finish hoga maa...

KK-beta shaadi ke bare mein kya socha hai tumne...

Ram-maa abhi thoi m settling my business aur yeh shaadi nahi maa atleast 1 saal ke liye nahi maa...

kk-okay tujse kuch puchu...

Ram-ji pucho na maa...

kk-tu priya se pyaar karta hai na...

Ram was shocked when KK asked this question...

Ram-yes maa I love her khud se bhi jaayada I love her but kya who bhi muhse pyaar I mean humhare career maa I dnt think who bhi mujhe se pyaar karti hai...

KK-ram mera dil keh raha ki Priya loves u ram but jot u soch raha hai na shayyad who bhi vahi soch rahi hogi ur career...

Ram-agar pyaar karti hai tho she should confess na maa...

KK-laughted ram ladki always want men should confess 1st so she might be waiting for u to confess 1st...

Ram-aise baat hai tho jab yeh project finish hoga na uske next day I ll propose her maa that I promise u but shaadi hum 1saal ek baad karege chalega na maa...

KK-haan baba chalega now sleep beta good night n see u soon...

Ram-kk maa good night...

Both Ram and Priya went to their room and were dreaming how they both became friends and started their business and now both have fallen for eachother n dreaming of eachother they both sleot...

After 2months...

Raya both were standing in front of the school that was ready and only innoration was left to be done but it was still tym so both decided to head to Mumbai back...

Ram-priya aaj humhata sapna pura hua we did yaar...

Priya-yes ram we did n she entangled her hand in his hand...and their eyes met in (BG-THORA SA PYAAR HUA HAI THORA HAI BAKI) pls imagine it...

Their eyes lock was broken by mr gupta who has came to visited the school...

Mr gupta-ram and priya I must say aap dono ne bahut accha kaam kiya hai n I have good news for u I want mera 2nd project ko bhi aap hi handle karo and this is the amount of the work u have done and he handed them the cheque on the name of PR industries it was huge amount about 25 crores ...

Ram-priya- thank u mr gupta and he left from there...

Priya-ram  we did ram we did it...

Ram-yes Priya we did it...aab madam wapis Mumbai chale humhare parents may be waiting for us...

Priya-ya sure we should inform our staff and workers that they can also leave n take 2 days leave also...

Ram-ya that's fine...

Both inform their team about their work and told that their payment  will given after they deposited their cheque all the staff and workers were happy...and they also packed their things and finally headed towards the houses...

Ram-chalo priya I ll drop u sab log aapne apne way jaa rahe hai and journey from is 3-4hours n I have my car so chale...

Priya-yaa lets go...

Both were in the car they didn't speak anything and silence was killing ram so he decided to on the music on it started playing GALLIYA song from ek villan...

2 hours pass they almost reached the Mumbai n in middle of their journey it started raining heavly...

Ram-priya tumhe barish pasand hai na...

Priya-yes I love barish I love it even more to drench in it...

Ram putted the brake to the car...

Priya-car kyun rok di ram...

Ram-kya hum barish mein beech sakte hai I have never tried it so shall we...

Priya-smiled on her lips ya sure ram anything for u...

Then both get out of the car n went in the rain and RAYA were enjoying the sweetness of rain...

Priya has wore a light blue colour churidar while she was gwtting wet in rain ram cannot take eyes from her and saw her enjoying in rain...

Ram-(thinking)-priya so beautiful u r  I think I should confess today and that to now that I love u...

Then ram went near her...

Ram-Priya went near her and bend in front of her on his knees...

Priya-turned n saw ram bending on his knees...

Ram-priya pls can u give me ur hands...

Then she gave her both the hands in his hands...

Ram-I want to confess something today agar nahi bola tho shayad khabhi nahi bol paunga priya kuch bolne se phele pls listen to me...

Rain drops were hitting them  but they didn't care...

Ram-priya I LOVE YOU I dnt know when I fall for u but jab bhi tum mere saath hoti ho tho I feel like king and jab tum smile karti ho na that tym I feel tension free that magic u have priya...and from his pocket he removed one ring and placed it in front of him...

Ram-kya priya Sharma mrs ram kapoor ban na pasand karogi...

Priya had tears in her eyes when ram confessed his feeling to her...

Priya also bend on her knees where he was...

Priya-yes mr kapoor yeh ms Sharma is ready to become mrs ram kapoor cos I LOVE YOU ram from the day we became friend and the day we started our business n aaj I m happy to say to the world I LOVE YOU RAMMM...

And both hugged eachother and they didn't care of the rain drop which were hitting them hard...

Ram-I love you too priya and both got up from their knees and were standing...

Priya-ram shall we leave ghar bhi pauchna hai maa n papa would be waiting for me...

Ram-pulled her and his hands were on her waist and priya arms around rams neck- itni jaldi kya hai priya barish ho rahi and let romance na jaan...

Priya-wat did u say ram say it again...

Ram-I called u jaan cos aab se tum meri jaan ho and priya can we kiss now pls...

Priya-kiss hmmm in barish that's nyc ram but koi dekhe hai tho...

Ram-koi nahi hai yaha par jaan pls one small kiss priya...

Priya-kk...

Both came very close to each other both can feel each other breath ram moved forward n kiss her on her lower lip then priya also to respone it now both were kissing passionately and priya hands were moving in his hair and rams arms were moving on her waist both were deeply engrossed in the kiss and when they felt they need to breath they broke thekiss...

Both had closed their kiss now each other touched each other face n were breathing fast...

Priya-ram I love you thank u for coming in my life...

Ram-thank u to u also for cmg in my life and both hugged each other...

The end... 

This is not the end but the beginning...

Guys hope u like my os n pls click the like button and comment too...

I love u RAYA N BALH we miss u a lot...

Edited by dhristikpd - 9 years ago
Awesome update...thanks for the pm..
Originally posted by mayanandan

Awesome update...thanks for the pm..

thank u for ur lovely comment
lovely os
and LOL Rayapur
kyaa naam hai