Rangrasiya

forgiveness

parud4infinity thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Oky so I watched some of the old episode and I really like the fact that paro sticked up for her self even though she was wrong and when she found out she never denied it our anything and she said sorry to rudra and was so willing for his forgiveness .but I have to say rudra has done some mean things to her and if I recall right he never asked for his forgiveness our did he ????????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mogwai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

As they say, actions speak louder than words. Rudra has protected Paro, has been her shield, her saviour from all harm. He has made it perfectly clear that Paro is his world. And he told her - Paro, my life begins and ends with u. U are my family. Does a man need to do or say anything else?!  πŸ˜†

And Paro being Paro...do u honestly think she would be so petty and expect Major Saab to say sorry to her? That doesn't even matter to her. She has a big heart. But I must say, if u think that Rudra was mean and needs to apologise then perhaps u have not watched the show properly. Paro and Rudra were victims of a situation that created misunderstandings. No one was at fault. Their actions were understandable  :)
tvbuf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
No, I don't remember him asking for forgiveness

But with Paro, Rudra doesn't have a big-fat ego like another character did in another one of her shows

Rudra has asked Paro to forgive him for not accompanying her to the market when she had the acid attack

So I am willing to overlook the fact that he did not specifically say sorry for his nasty behavior earlier - it actually became an issue of it being her fault for not believing in him about Tejawat - so the tables turned against her πŸ˜†
Mogwai thumbnail

@TM: I don't even think I answered the question πŸ˜† sorry, I just ended up giving a sermon!

parud4infinity thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: .Wanderer.

@TM: I don't even think I answered the question πŸ˜†sorry, I just ended up giving a sermon!

hahah no I get were your coming from rudra has done so much for paro and she not someone who keeps things in her heart just wondering cause I watched the episodes and it just got my crazy brain thinking
Mogwai thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: selenagomez786

hahah no I get were your coming from rudra has done so much for paro and she not someone who keeps things in her heart just wondering cause I watched the episodes and it just got my crazy brain thinking

But it's not just Rudra. Paro too has done a lot for Rudra 😳 she helped him to come out of the darkness, and to live again.

Just my personal POV, I don't think it matters whether he said it or not. And past is the past. What matters is that they are equal. U can't have one without the other. Initially Rudra had ego problems but with time Paro has really softened him. He may sulk for a while but ultimately gives in when he is wrong.
parud4infinity thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: .Wanderer.

But it's not just Rudra. Paro too has done a lot for Rudra 😳she helped him to come out of the darkness, and to live again.
</em>
<em>Just my personal POV, I don't think it matters whether he said it or not. And past is the past.What matters is that they are equal. U can't have one without the other. Initially Rudra had ego problems but with time Paro has really softened him. He may sulk for a while but ultimately gives in when he is wrong.

She has like kissing him first and of course helped him break his walls . 😳
-Mukti- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
He apologized, sort of during mangalsutra scene.