Rangrasiya

GENERAL V.K SINGH ..BSD MOLE.??????

LadyLucifer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
1. Tejawat's  gun smuggling business ran smoothly for  17 years . For that, he must have had help from an insider. Someone in authority.  Someone with power to provide him protection and information----> why cant the person be GENERAL V.K SINGH.??

After Paro was attacked in the hospital, Rudra informed V.K SINGH that he'd transfer her to another safe place but he did not reveal the location of 'that safe place'. Paro was safe there till KCM discovered her connection with Tejawat. 

2. Honeymoon attack was a planned attack. The guy knew every single detail, from their honeymoon destination, the route they were using, and Rudra driving V.K 's CAR,! Now, this aroused my suspicion. How did the stalker know about rudra driving VK's car??? . Even rudra didnt know  till Geetanjali passed her car key to Rudra. No one ..i mean No one knew about Paro and Rudra's honeymoon plan except GENERAL VK SINGH AND MRS VK SINGH. 

3. Shantannu was so damn confident that Rudra wnt find anything about him. Rudra is an Army major who  has access to all important details but yet shantanu was so damn sure of himself. Also, General V.K was the one who suggested this army man from Jammu kashmir for 'paro protection programme'. He is the one with power to create details or swap details. He could have easily done that. 

4. Shantanu wasn't there when paro married varun. The bhaarathis were killed by rudra. None of the sarhad paar terrorists survived to tell the story to the world. Yet, shantanu knows every single detail of his brother's death. He has the ashes of his brother with him. As far as i know, terrorists' bodies are not returned to their family members. Unless, you have someone  inside to help you..inform you about your brother's death, disclose the details about the guy who murdered you brother, pass you the ashes of your dead brother.. Inform you about your brother's widow and her second marriage with the same guy who murdered your brother.. ---> GENERAL V.K SINGH... GENERAL V.K SINGH...GENERAL V.K SINGH,!

--kate--

Edited by kate_austen - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail
A big twist in the tale.
And really interesting too.
Perfect villain VK singh.

mamatharoyal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Liked the idea,but dont think they will turn such an important character negative and more over,our armed forces and police are already tarnished and negative in reality,so like to see a strong and ethical character in uniform.
Sarunarshiy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Kate_austen nice post.. But i really dont want vk singh to be evil..:-(..
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Makes complete sense and it would be intriguing and exciting to watch besides not much different than reality . But i doubt cvs to show this.
SS88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I doubt if they ll show this. But if they did, it would be the strongest plot twist in RR till date. 
Faerydae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Perfect perfect and just perfect. .none other than V K SINGH..
-Nuzrath- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wow
but will CVS 🥺
BerryBlush07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wow!
this is a wonderful idea.. and will be a mind blowing twist..
i hope the Cvs read it ðŸ˜Š
tvbuf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
If VK Singh is the mole,

and Rudra discovers it, he will get a promotion - he won't be General yet - he will become Colonel ðŸ˜ƒ

But that is a good idea - could be true ðŸ˜›