Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se

DDBEFS Silent Members (Fun Post)!

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello DDBEDians.

Happy weekend.

I was wondering since a long time about many characters in DDBEDS who has nothing to do. Yet they stand in the back ground to act like comparse.

First we have Seharyas who except Lata, and Maya didn't do anything importent in the show (no offence to good actors w who are doing those roles)

1) Bela:This powerful character has nothing to do now except crying.

2) Vivek: He shouted at Sumi few eisodes ago which reminded me that he is still there.

3) Ginni: those seducing Rajesh scenes aren't anything super if they compared to Ginni's powerful role when Karan was in the show.

4) Baburam: Another crying and shouting character. Yes ..he gives a gr8 performance each time . But he has nothing more to do.

5) Robesh: Except changing glasses He didn't do any thing. Just standing as a wall..

*Sumi's parents : They just watch what Sumi does . I am still surprised why did cvs bring them back?

*Suraj: Since his first scene he was sidelined by his wife Sunanda.in most of scenes he just stand there like Robesh.

I hope cvs focus on RaShi's love story now. And get rid of many unnesessery charachters. Or at least not show them till they have something to do or say. Edited by awida - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DivzOnAir thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
You missed Roopesh... who hasn't spoken a word I guess since the Sehariya family returned home...
DivzOnAir thumbnail
N Sumi's parents too.. they r also mostly silent...

In short, v hav a truckload of characters in jodhpur track, the only use of who is to decorate our screens.
awida thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: DivzOnAir

You missed Roopesh... who hasn't spoken a word I guess since the Sehariya family returned home...

Thanks for comment Divz. 😊

How can I miss Robesh? I was about to write about him when my old mobile which I am using now send the post. πŸ˜† I'v editted it now. 😳

He came to Seharyas house to gain money. Look what happened to him? πŸ˜•
awida thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: DivzOnAir

N Sumi's parents too.. they r also mostly silent...

In short, v hav a truckload of characters in jodhpur track, the only use of who is to decorate our screens.

Agree with you Divz. And what decoration! πŸ˜† what a waste of money and time on Sumi's track.

Uma-Arhaanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
So our cvs are really wasting money.
Hope they use the actors on board.nice post itidal
DivzOnAir thumbnail
These are mostly vry talented actors.. so even if they wer not gotten rid of, it would b gr8 if they also wer given sum lines to speak... but alas, only latha maya, sumi n rajesh get all the dlgs...distribute it equally...

Roopesh who came bak to bela only cos of Shivani's property now has no problem being a slave to sumi? Cvs shud really b careful abt the extent to which they take stupidity...

Maya who is a nurse, meaning who has a steady income is also there as a slave...the men can easily find work.. even if its blue collar jobs...

But thrn the whole jodhpur track is a misfit now n lacks any logic at all, its better I stop my rant...
manissha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice post Awida. Yes, our show has very talented actors like subangiji ishratji snigdha, rupesh too and vivek ginni everyone is great actors.Cvs should give them importance instead of some others. All of a sudden I feel our show is overcrowded with characters and cvs failing to handle them properly. Hope noone from R'family quits, I love all of them.Rucha was my favourite character from shi's family, really miss her and jass.Cvs please listen to your fans and introduce some sensible tracks.
heera1702 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice post awida ..but seeing ur title ,i felt its a call for all the silent members of our forum ..but well even this was a must to make the cvs realize what a blunder they r doing by keeping  all the existing potential characters as statues n making the unwanted n irritating n illogical characters talk nonstop😑 which has become so untolerable n now even v r losing at words to even explain or pen down what v feel abt the nonsense in the jodhpur track .

U all have mentioned all the silent characters of our show.πŸ˜‰ hope the cvs brains start working now atleast.
Renu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nice post awida..and yes i too felt that this is for silent members ... after seeing ur title..and yes u said right we have talented actors in sehariyas bt cv doesnt use their talent...and we have panna tai mahima and jaz too why they dont have any role now..:(Edited by Renu111 - 9 years ago