Your BALH story, sharing our experiences of BALH

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
So as we know, our favourite show, BALH ended last night and we all are saddened by it.😭🤢
But I believe that we should say goodbye to another with a smile n only good memories 😃
So here I would like to know abt all my fellow BALHian's experiences in the last three years.☺️
I know that some people would have been teased or disturbed (atleast I was) for watching n being crazy abt BALH.
 So pls share ur experiences in this way😆😃

1. The first meeting of u and BALH😳
        2.  Telling ur friends abt ur craziness for BALH n their                               reaction😳😃
         3. Moments that u cried😭 
         4. Moments u laughed 😆
         5. The craziest thing you did for the show ( more than one is most              welcome)😉
         6. The most embarrassing moment u had to face 😆😉
         7. Reactions after the end, how life will change😕

SO pls participate and share ur experiences/happiness of being a BALHian.😉😃

Edited by dayabhi - 9 years ago
So here I post mine,
1. I saw the 1st promo of BALH while watching another show on Sony n immediately got hooked. I knw ST but not RK. in the rain promo when RK shuts the window, I thought this was abt RK beating ST 😃 lol. but then I heard the tag line of 'saadi ke baad pyar hote hote...' it actually made me really wanting to watch it.

2. I did tell a classmate in the initial days abt the show n how aewsome it was, but never has the actual guts to tell anything abt it openly, but my best friend is aware of my obsession with BALH. n she is too obssessed with TV shows. but my twin, mom n little bro still tease me with it n disturb me when I try to watch BALH.😡

3. I usually don't cry and honestly have not cried Bcox of BALH, But I did have a very tough time watching BALH when my parents decided that they will no longer pay for the cable TV (another attempt to stop me watching BALH). So for more than a year, I was spending most of my pocket money n money I get for lunch in school ( yh I skipped lunch) to get the money to pay n keep the TV signals coming😃

4. I have laughed countless times due to BALH, the funny arguments we have on twitter and also the amazing fan fics that makes us laugh n blush like anything. Also the jokes like polar bear, dinosaur n ram snoring all made me laugh. Also when Priya became pregnant with the twins, I partied the whole night n did not stop smiling for some days 

5. I have done many crazy things for BALH from watching the missed telecast at 4am in the repeat telecast to getting updates on the episodes when I was in the national achieves awards n school prize days.
But the most craziest should be in 2011 when RaYa was in Australia for honeymoon n I had to undergo a surgery due to which I had missed an episode, so when I became fully conscious I asked for my laptop n watched the episode within 6hrs of surgery n doc thought I was doing really well when he saw me with my laptop wearing an oxygen mask, lol

6. Once I asked my chaachu chaachi, how is Pihu?, actually wanting to knw abt their little daughter. It was in front of the whole family n was very very embarrassing, one of the most in my life even.

7. Life has changed a bit but am recovering by diverting my mind n keeping myself busy in other things, but whenever, I see tweets, posts on BALH again my mood goes down hill

Edited by dayabhi - 9 years ago
Hi😊,
1. The first meeting of me and BALH😳
I saw the promotional event held in Agra & was like ye kaisi ajeeb story hai?, then when i saw the snoring promo i fell head over heels in love with BALH😳

2.  Telling ur friends abt ur craziness for BALH n their                               reaction😳😃
i didn't know either Sakshi ma'am or Ram sir as i was never interested in watching tv shows but after BALH started i was very particular about watching it so my mom & bro would tease me saying finally unthni pahadi ke neeche aagayi😡 

3. Moments that u cried😭
When Ram became friends with Priya & got sentimental remembering about his dad

4. Moments u laughed 😆
That dinosaur wali story sent me into peals of uncontrollable laughter

5. The craziest thing you did for the show ( more than one is most welcome)😉
i got a tv tuner card & started watching BALH in my room on my PC😛.

Life has already changed yaar, just not able to concentrate on anything

I am kind of person not at all interested it tv serials! Once was just sitting with my family when i saw the first barish wala promo,Then i didn't know who Ram and Sakshi were but the chemistry between them attracted me, and i decided to give it a try. And then watched the first episode and glued to it till episode 644 last episode without missing any of the episode, bhaley exam ho andhi ho tufaan ho have nt missed a single epi ;) 

None of my friend know about that!! BALH Is my biggest secret hidden from all my frnds!
         3. Moments that u cried

Yesterday!!! That last flashbacks n Tum in Sabko chodke kaise kal subah jaaoge..Mere saat inhe b tum yaad bahut aaoge.. This made me cry!i who is least interested in TV cried for a tv serial!! Mujhey bhi yakeen nahi horaha ;) 

4. Moments u laughed 😆

All the good moments,all the twitter discussions, making fun of Rajo,Conda,bashing Cvs , 
         5. The craziest thing you did for the show ( more than one is most              welcome)😉

So many crazy thing I have done! 
1. In sept 2013 i shifted to the new house, there was no cable connection no internet nothing!! The day i shifted i kept on calling area cable opretor us kambkhat ney 1 din tak phone na uthaya!!  N mere ghr mei cable almost after 15 days laga jub tak i use to go n sit on the first floor stairs wahan pr ek reataurant k wifi signals aatey thy wahan beth kr BALH dekhti thi mei n uske liyee mummy ki bohtt daant bhii khaati thi!! But mere ko mom ki daant manzoor thi but BALH miss krna nahi;)
2. Have missed so manyyy family functions only for watching BALH 
3. On every Eid we have a family diner at my grand parents house, n on every Eid from last 3 years mei raat ko 10:30 gayab ho jati thi n use to find one empty room n wahan beth kr mazey sey BALH dekhti thi n sub dhoondhte rehtey thy mujhey!! This Eid I am gonna BALH SO MUCH!
4.I went on vacations with my frnds,there i use to wake up at 6 in morning jub saarey so rahey hote thy;) just to watch BALH n phir so jati thi!! N use to wake up late!! 

Abhi yaad nahi aarha 
You can check my twitter fr that! 

[/QUOTE]
Edited by farwasneha - 9 years ago

I saw BALH's rain promo and thought that the show was different than others. I had not seen any of RaShi's previous shows but really liked their chemistry in the promo and so decided to give it a try.
           I used to regularly discuss the show with my sis who also was a fan of BALH. 
         3. Moments that u cried😭 
         I cried when watching the scene where Ram got angry with Priya and asked for the custody of Pihu. Also when Priya was in jail and there was this episode where he imagined talking to her and she asks him to move on.
         4. Moments u laughed 😆
        Well many many moments, can't really name all. It was a serial that brought an instant smile on my face.
         I had a meeting with my co's off shore team at 10pm and  thought the meeting wouldn't last for more than 1/2 hr but when I saw that it was extending beyond that, I told them that my internet connection is giving me problems and can hardly hear them, so let me call them back. I disconnected the skype call and guess what the connection remained down for half hr😉. Then at 11 after the show logged in again and continued the meeting all the time blaming the faulty internet connection😉

My parents had come over for a visit and had to watch the 12th march show with them in the same room. Though I am married and have a daughter still watching the episode and drooling over it was pretty embarrassing.
           Well I am going to miss the show a lot. It gave me the relaxation that I needed after a long day. But hey life goes on and am sure we will see RaShi in some other show together again. Till then will watch the reruns on my laptop.

Originally posted by farwasneha

So many crazy thing I have done! 
1. In sept 2013 i shifted to the new house, there was no cable connection no internet nothing!! The day i shifted i kept on calling area cable opretor us kambkhat ney 1 din tak phone na uthaya!!  N mere ghr mei cable almost after 15 days laga jub tak i use to go n sit on the first floor stairs wahan pr ek reataurant k wifi signals aatey thy wahan beth kr BALH dekhti thi mei n uske liyee mummy ki bohtt daant bhii khaati thi!! But mere ko mom ki daant manzoor thi but BALH miss krna nahi;)
2. Have missed so manyyy family functions only for watching BALH 
3. On every Eid we have a family diner at my grand parents house, n on every Eid from last 3 years mei raat ko 10:30 gayab ho jati thi n use to find one empty room n wahan beth kr mazey sey BALH dekhti thi n sub dhoondhte rehtey thy mujhey!! This Eid I am gonna BALH SO MUCH!
4.I went on vacations with my frnds,there i use to wake up at 6 in morning jub saarey so rahey hote thy;) just to watch BALH n phir so jati thi!! N use to wake up late!! 

[/QUOTE]
I also have skipped lots of functions n just gayab from many places. also whenever,I travel to the east, the timing of the show will change for really late night, I remember in Singapore I will wake up at 1.30am bcox it airs 1am in Singapore time n by then links would be there.😆

1. The first meeting of me and BALH😳
 hmmm... when my board exam was over... and i was super FALTU at that time... than in April  i watched the Promos of BALH... SAKSHI MAM and RAM SIR chemistry in that was so coool... and that time only i was Start liking SAKSHI MAM... SHE IS SO ADORABLE...

2.Telling ur friends abt ur craziness for BALH n their                               reaction😳😃
whem i tell them they all said... how is this possible...   you start liking some fiction show... because they know that i never watched any fiction show...

aur baad main

Edited by deeksha_saxena - 9 years ago
I have many words to tell about balh but i need tym for it cos i badly missing it n i ll always love Raya n Balh

1. The first meeting of u and BALH

with the very first episode I started to watch the show b'coz of 3 reason 1 st is Sakshi ma'am as I m the fan of her from past 13 years she is awesome... 2nd is Ram Kapoor yes just like Sakshi ma'am I like Ram side too & was waiting g for his comeback on TV just for him I share his show on imagine named Basera too... & 3rd was only as its BT show story chahe kaisi bhi ho but their jodies always wins millions of heart n it happen the same with RaShi won billions of heart around the world...

2. Telling ur friends abt ur craziness for BALH n their reaction

had no such experience as already had less friends in lie n they all loved BALH like crazy so we know each other's choice...

3. Moments that u cried😭

when ever RaYa separates or fight on some misunderstanding I could not able to take that easily it always hurts to see while even enjoying it to watch on you tube...

4. Moments u laughed😆

when ever RaYa/ RaShi comes on screen my lips carved into smile like anything they r my blushing meter lol... I laugh with their sweet nok jhok & lovely small small fights...

5. The craziest thing you did for the show ( more than one is most welcome)😉

not so far expect if I missed any show at 10:30 I do every possible thing to catch it repeats on next day lol fir chahe kuch bhi kyun na arena pace...

6. The most embarrassing moment u had to face😆😉

i m lucky had never such experience ever.

life completely change it feels Luke nothing left in it no more waiting for new episodes nor for new promos no more discussion on RaShi / RaYa on forum no more prediction for next... its like golden era comes to at end & now nothing exciting is left.. .

Edited by leena04 - 9 years ago