Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mrs.SalmanKhan thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: sohn

I dont know about the first one but the second one is from the movie called Sadma *ing Kamal Hassan and Sri Devi...and the song is called " Aye Zindagi Gale Laga Le" 😊

awh thnks so much=]😳

Xx..£uvñëët..xX thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Reema_J

The first song is Kailash Kher's song and it's called "Piya Re Piya Re!" 😃 It's from his album called Aawargi!

It's an awesome song! 😃

hmm Reema.. isn't it by Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan? Did Kailesh Kher sing his own version as well in his album? i havent heard it. wow

Xx..£uvñëët..xX thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sohn

I dunno how many of you watch Kajjal. I do manage a few episodes, but there was one Kailash Kher song playing in the bakground a few episodes ago. It was when Dev throws her out of his house and she comes home into her room and locks the door. She is resting against the door crying when this song is playing. Wow! Moi memory rox!

erm Any idea which song is that? Sounded like a slow punjabi number.

I watch Kaajjal 😃 and i remember that scene.. but i dont remember wat song was playing.. and if it was Kailesh Kher's song.. i dont think they've played Teri Deewani on it.. so im not sure 😕 hmm.. do u remember any words from it?
sohn thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: luvneet

I watch Kaajjal 😃 and i remember that scene.. but i dont remember wat song was playing.. and if it was Kailesh Kher's song.. i dont think they've played Teri Deewani on it.. so im not sure 😕 hmm.. do u remember any words from it?

Wahi boli na Reema ko bhi, kooooch bhi yaad nahin 😕 All I remember was that it was a beautiful song, definitely Kailash Kher, n I was hopin to watch the catch-up episode of it just for the song. But thanks to friends n studies, missed it 😕
But thanks for asking hun....😊
sohn thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mrs.SalmanKhan

awh thnks so much=]😳

my pleasure hun 😊
Reema_J thumbnail
@ Mrs.SalmanKhan: You're welcome!

@ Luvneet: Yes, that is a Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan song and yes, Kailash Kher has sung his own version of it as well! I assumed that's the one she wanted because it's what most have heard plus, that's the one that was sung on Indian Idol (and lookin' at her sigs... I figured that may be where she heard it)! 😕 😆

@ Sohni: Still nothing from my side yaar... ! It's bothering me now! I actually record them on my DVR and watch them later but I've deleted all the older ones so can't even go back and check!
sohn thumbnail

@ Mrs.SalmanKhan: You're welcome!

@ Luvneet: Yes, that is a Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan song and yes, Kailash Kher has sung his own version of it as well! I assumed that's the one she wanted because it's what most have heard plus, that's the one that was sung on Indian Idol (and lookin' at her sigs... I figured that may be where she heard it)! 😕 😆

@ Sohni: Still nothing from my side yaar... ! It's bothering me now! I actually record them on my DVR and watch them later but I've deleted all the older ones so can't even go back and check!

Aww that is sooooo shweet of you Reema. Meri taraf se ek pappi! Told you yaara, dont worry if you dont find it.
OH btw, today I ran into Karam Apna Apna thingy and guess what! Anisha gave me a link to the latest episode in .wmv format!!!!  haailaa!
Do we have those for Kajjal as well?? Incase we do, we can find the song there yooohoo
erm....I mean...'if' we have any archives on the site or net maybe. But as I said, if not, no worries. Thanks a lot hun 😊
Reema_J thumbnail
@ Sohni: Actually... have you checked out the Kaajjal forum here?! I'm sure they provide links for all the episodes, most forums here do that, you might be able to find it there! 😃 If you do, let me know which date it's for and then I can listen to the song as well and see if I know it!
sohn thumbnail

@ Sohni: Actually... have you checked out the Kaajjal forum here?! I'm sure they provide links for all the episodes, most forums here do that, you might be able to find it there! 😃 If you do, let me know which date it's for and then I can listen to the song as well and see if I know it!

yedi hoon main bhi! total yedi! Lemme see if I can get hold of anyone there...n yah I will let you know 😊
Angelic_A thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey I have I question of a song it goes like "naino ki maat sunyo naina thag le ga" . pleasee.