Request songs/lyrics here! - Page 74

Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by sohn

Reema, that song from Naqaab is called 'Ae Dil'. erm Total dhakchik number but Sonu 😊

Oh okay.. I'll listen to it! I'm trying to catch up with all the newly released albums! I am in love with Awarapan songs at the moment! 😳

As for your question for that song from Kaajjal, I know which scene you're talking about but the song is not comin' to me! It's different from the one "me and just me" was asking about a few posts ago, correct?! Can you recall any of the lyrics?!

Originally posted by Reema_J

Oh okay.. I'll listen to it! I'm trying to catch up with all the newly released albums! I am in love with Awarapan songs at the moment! 😳

As for your question for that song from Kaajjal, I know which scene you're talking about but the song is not comin' to me! It's different from the one "me and just me" was asking about a few posts ago, correct?! Can you recall any of the lyrics?!

Stuck with 'awarapan' and 'the train' myself 😊
Dunno if you know, you might know too...but "toh phir aao" was originally sung by some pakistani group called Roxen. I've that song, and I prefer that one to the one Pritam has redecorated. But nevertheless, it still sounds beautiful cus it is a beautiful song 😊

N Yh ...this Kajjal one is different from what me&justme was asking about. Cant recall any lyrics yaara, all I know was that there was some zoom-zaam punjabi going on in it 😕
But no issues if you cant nail it. Thanks for asking though 😊
Originally posted by sohn

Here you go...try this link 😊

*EDITED*

*Sorry... posting links to any outside sources is not allowed, I'll have the lyrics posted for you soon!

Oooops! I thought we shouldn't post links that go to some download sites only. Thought lyrics sites were alright. errrr Now I get it...will keep that in mind 😕
Hey guys!!!
does anyone know which movie that song that Shweta Tiwari danced to in SPA 2007 was from??? It was saiya re saiya re

Originally posted by harleensidhu1

Hey guys!!!
does anyone know which movie that song that Shweta Tiwari danced to in SPA 2007 was from??? It was saiya re saiya re

I'm not sure what SPA 2007 is, I don't watch that but lookin' at the title of the song, I'm pretty sure it's Saiyyan Re from the movie Salaam-e-Ishq!

@ Sohni: Yeah... the songs of both movies are amazing! I'll try to think of that song from Kaajjal if possible! And no worries about the links... you didn't know! 😊
thanks reema!!!! SPA 2007 is short for Star Parivaar Awards.
You're welcome and thanks... had no clue what that was! Hehe!

@ Sohni: Yeah... the songs of both movies are amazing! I'll try to think of that song from Kaajjal if possible! And no worries about the links... you didn't know! 😊

Thank you 😊

The first song is Kailash Kher's song and it's called "Piya Re Piya Re!" 😃 It's from his album called Aawargi!

It's an awesome song! 😃

thnks sooo much=]