Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

||New FFs & Current FFs||

Queen0fDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I don't know if many remember I had started writing The Sacred Knot before but the concept of it kinda bore me and didn't have the passion for it so I discontinued.

Came up with a different concept. It's not exactly something new but there's been a lot books, FFs on this concept so I'm only doing one in my version πŸ˜³ like FFU

Prologue

Marriage is supposed to be a blessing

A sacred knot

So sacred it was made high in the heavens.

We fall in love once, we marry once, we live once.

I was tied in the same knot

Except my marriage wasn't a blessing,

It held nothing just a feeling of emptiness.

The only good thing that came from this was my son.

My little bumble bee.

He was the only blessed one in this marriage of mine.

Someone to call my own.

He was the only one whom I could say belonged to me.

Everything else was just for the name sake.

Teaser!!!

"I'm home" I called stepping inside and found the house rather quiet. "Mom" I called placing my bag and files down and walked through to the lounge where they usually play together. What I hadn't expected was the surprise waiting for me.

"There you ar..." I stopped noticing someone else in the room standing by the window with his arms crossed. My eyes widened and I felt as if my breath has been cut off, I felt the slight tremble of my lips as he turned and faced me. He was here. My husband was back. After 4 whole years I have seen my husband - The Maan Singh Khurana.  

Edited by -Diamonds- - 9 years ago

As far as I know Playing for Keeps wasn't used for any MG FF/SS/OS

For this FF I have still not decided whether to post here or somewhere else. πŸ˜†
I am planning to post in wattpad with my own fictional characters πŸ˜›
Will see how things go. πŸ˜³

Prologue

"I don't think you understand who you're fighting Geet Handa"

"Listen here" she pointed her finger at his face. "You're not getting my baby!"

"It's my baby as well" He replied sharply narrowing his eyes at her, she swallowed thickly trying to keep herself strong and not seem weak to this man.

"Well... I want to break this contract" She responded.

"Darling there was a clear clause printed! This baby is in no means your responsibilities once he or she is born. Right now you can blabber all you want but once this baby comes out, he's going back to London with me" he informed her.

"You can't have my baby" she snapped. "There was also a clause where you weren't meant to have contact with me yet you were pretending to be my friend all this time" she reminded him. "When all you were doing was keeping an eye on me"

He lifted his brows staring at her as if in amusement, she turned to leave when he suddenly curled his fingers around her wrist and pulled her to him, he rested their laced fingers at the small of her back pulling her closer, till there was almost no more space between them. "Listen here Miss Geet Handa I don't care about what was written on the contract. I want this baby. My baby! Why do you suddenly want your baby? You're the one who was ready to let the baby go"

She struggled to pull away from him, his grip tightened as he glowered down at her small petite frame, her eyes stung as the tears now made their way in her eyes.

"Leave me" she whimpered.

"I want this baby and I will have my baby living with me" he stated firmly releasing her, he looked at her sternly for a moment before he turned to stride out the door as she watched his retreating back with tears slipping down her cheeks.

I need to get away from him. Far away. She thought to herself. She could've signed some contract to become a mother for his child in exchange for money to treat her father's illness but he was no longer alive, she had nothing left except this baby. She touched her abdomen as soft whimpers escaped her lips, she'd lost her father, she wouldn't be able to survive another loss, and she can't lose her baby to the father of her child. 

Hopefully this concept is new. 😳 
Well for me it is anyway πŸ˜†

Now this is not an MG FF πŸ˜†

It's my first story on Wattpad with my very own fictional characters.
I may post in MG version later on but still undecided.

Prologue

What happens when you're coerced to marry your enemy?

Especially to the one who chucked you around like some rag doll when you were in nursery, or where he pulled your hair for his own entertainment or where he scared the living shit out of you? What can you possibly do to such an Ass? Except be his enemy and forever plot revenge?

I was doing just fine when suddenly my nana decided to drop the bomb on me and marry me off... that too to my forever enemy.

Sneak Peak

Teaser from Chapter #2 

"Where were you off to? Especially at this time?" he questioned ignoring my question.

"What is it got to do with you? I'm going for a walk" I crossed my arms keeping my head held high, I couldn't stutter nor lose my confidence if I wanted to run away.

"A walk? 10 minutes before walking down the alter?" he lifted his brows in amusement.

"Excuse me I've got reason to be out here" I replied. "Why are you out here? Are you running away?" I questioned narrowing my eyes, seeing the change in his expressions for a moment then he was back to his old arrogant self. 

I smiled inwardly; he had the same idea as well. So he could run away then instead of me. That way Nana wouldn't blame me nor would I be at fault for anything.

"You can go you know" I waved towards the main road. "I won't stop you at all" I promised.

"I'm not running away" he clipped out.

"Sure you weren't. You were only out here to check out the weather weren't you?" I rolled my eyes. "I won't say a word to anyone, I saw you sneaking out" 

Teaser from Chapter 3

"You're ruining my omelette" I cried reaching for the bowl as he started adding pepper.

"You're going to be thanking me Elfie, you seriously don't know how to cook" he shook his head as if in disappoint.

"You nerd" I reached for it but he turned giving me his back and continued to whip, he then added into the pan which I'd placed to heat.

"From what angle do I look like a nerd?" he questioned turning slightly to face me.

"Just because you've changed an all doesn't make you some sort of hot shot. You're still the same old nerd" I retorted.

"Do you remember what happened last time you called me that Elfie?" he lifted his brows reminding me of what he'd done to teach me a lesson not call him a nerd.

"Stop calling me Elfie then" I shot back. "Do you remember what happened last time when you called me that?" I questioned him the same way. 

Link - www.wattpad.com/story/19098589-married-to-my-forever-enemy

December04 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
TemptingπŸ˜›
but definitelY not going to read wit diff characters πŸ˜‰
Nice prologue πŸ‘
pls update other stories too πŸ˜•
_Maaneet_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
awesome prologues!!!!!
waiting for them
hope to get them in MG versions too!!!!!!
Pumpkinseed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I am excited for scared knot and playing for keeps...I loved both stories pro's...enemy only in maaneet version...do cont soon
-Lehar- thumbnail
sacred knot...loved the concept and eagerly waiting for the story to start

i want MG version of both married to my forever enemy and playing for keeps...
both  stories are seems interesting...

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
awesome prologues.. waiting to read them..
-Gemini- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome prologues
Will be waiting for the updates
If u make ' maaried to ' a mg ff i would be nice😊