Next He will make Ghagra-Cholis for the ladies

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
Cooking done. Gaana gaana done.
Now they have to show use for the sewing machine na?

By god, pehli baar I've seen a villain who sews 🤣
Kya character hai 😆

Viji

I agree with you. 😆

1) He can cook, he can sing, he can play a guitar, he can play with people's minds, he has good anticipation, he knew what Paro was looking for and he took it outside ,he managed to impress the Ranawat ladies and he will definitely learn to sew if he sticks around for a long time.😊
Last but not the least, he will definitely learn to make pickles.😛

Edited by Tennessean - 9 years ago
By God,  I have just been on a MJHT spree and your 'by god' stud out.
Anyways lolz at the post, I'm sure he will do that too
Shantanu first impresses the women by cooking,singinghelping with dyeing the clothes so once he wins their trust and then Paro will support Him even if Rudra does not trust him. Very shrewd brains he has.Edited by rahulbaba - 9 years ago
Chalo yaar it will lessen the burden of house work on maithili plus finally we will see sunehri doing some work as well when she and shantanu will dye the dupattas together. 
He is secretly vying for Rudra's affection. Paro, u have competition!  😆
Edited by .Wanderer. - 9 years ago
Before learning to sew, Paro and Maithili will teach him how to bargain and buy sabzi and eat golas.😊 The sewing won't be far behind and also Maithili will teach him how to tie and dye. By the time he leaves the new Haweli, he will have the qualities of all Ranawat women.😃
Next is sewing, then comes achaar making..  ðŸ˜† God! what is happening?? Holy molly, god se yaad aaya... Bajan and aarathi for Bolenath ðŸ¤£
What exactly was he sewing anyway? I think that is going to be the big reveal. Maybe he will join Samrat's kadhai business ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by baby68

Before learning to sew, Paro and Maithili will teach him how to bargain and buy sabzi and eat golas.😊 The sewing won't be far behind and also Maithili will teach him how to tie and dye. By the time he leaves the new Haweli, he will have the qualities of all Ranawat women.😃

🤣

First he will have to take everyone's measurements ðŸ˜‰