Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Oishiii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: shefalidebo

u knw wat i dnt wnt to fight.. vt u aur defend shefali.. bcos dis is nt u dis is jealousy.. tht hw shefali has gt d role bt neha has nt got.. dear i jst wanna say b jealous bt dnt wish bad luck for anyone.. i knw u dnt lyk hr.. bt atleast dnt b soo soo jealous tht u forgt tht for uurs rajji only d trp was down.. nd whn parno track strtd trp was as u knw i dnt hav to tell u.. nd atleast she is coming in sony channl.. i thnk i a grl is getting vry fast any role thn may b she has sme talent.. thn why neha has nt been selectd.. why shefali.. evn neha is so beautiful preety fair.. shefali dnt hav any quality na.. nd she dnt hav acting skiils as per neha bagga fans say.  So how she got d role.. thnk abt it.. nd one more thng u should nt make any harsh cmnts abt anyone.. tht it hurts thm.. be educatd.. dnt  bhave like uneducatd..

Again u r wrong
Parni track never gained trp..
Last 3 week trp 1.4 to 1.5

Where we only got to see parni..it's u called high trp
It's not jelousy at all..

I agree she got the roll so soon
But I am absolutely sure the show is going to a disaster. 
We want neha on screen again
But with a good project and a good channel
And she will.if it's tjake time we are totally okay. 

pinki123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
omg what the hell why sojians should jealous on parni or shefali๐Ÿ˜•
it is the biggest wrong think that you said why would we jealous!๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•
pinki123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
And one more think the trp was never down because of soji๐Ÿ˜ƒ
sailuja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Guys why are u all fighting don't fight guys..basically neha and shefali are good actresses but all ready we have disappointed little bit she fall as band's expression . But I can't say she is very poor her acting skills ...but she is very lucky to get a new chance to again prove her acting skills all the best but don't worry soji fans I also waiting for their reentry. .They should come back on screen hope so much ..otherwise don't fight .bani is all ready ended.. but let see her new avatar. ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜›
ShrustiM thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shefalidebo

they r all childish people they think whatever they do i always correct๐Ÿ˜ก anyways shefali mya not win their hearts but she has  won  our hearts and most of the people's heart!! and yes i agree with u they r all jealous so they r telling like that now u see these sohji fans will come and give big big bhashans like their mahatama is famous and she can act very well blaah blaah ๐Ÿคข well myself shrusti!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

FatehTejo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wohoo soo happy to hear this ๐Ÿฅณ
My baby miss her a lot. ๐Ÿ˜ญ miss Bani badly.
ShrustiM thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: VildanaROSID

Wohoo soo happy to hear this ๐Ÿฅณ

My baby miss her a lot. ๐Ÿ˜ญ miss Bani badly.

dear me too i will miss her as bani but soo happy for her but wish instead of akash gaurav could have been The hero ๐Ÿ˜ณ that would be soo good!!๐Ÿ˜ณ
FatehTejo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I want see her with someone new, do anyone knows when will start this ?