9.7.14's heart breaking episode..Baba Ramdev Style

Posted: 9 years ago
Hey guys,
😊

So, umm...yeah today's episode, about RaHa scenes, all I will say is that their story is moving at a lovely and cute pace. About SaHil story... well...

😭😭😭

Is what was Aahils reaction!

My heart just broke for our dear Aahil today. KVB... why you do this to me!? πŸ˜•πŸ˜›He was fantastic. The hurt over seeing Sanam hug Rehaan, the confusion about his feelings towards Sanam, the anger, the frustration with his engagement to Nida, the realization that Rehaan...someone who is also close to his heart...has feelings for Sanam, all his unresolved feelings. Portrayed perfectly. With every passing day, I am in love with KVB and Aahil more and more.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ But as you can guess...Sanam hugging Rehaan... it just reallly irritated me.πŸ₯± But fret not, this episode also showed us that things may not end well for Nida darling if she continues with that attitude. So to help with ours and Aahil's broken heart, I want to look at this in a positive way...or rather the Baba Ramdev way!πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

So firstly, Baba is happy that the scene from yesterday was replayed, where Aahil is questioning Sanam...or rather himself about what she means to him.

Aahil questions Sanam as to what she means to him, why he is so lost when he looks in her eyes...and then, he is almost about to confess his love to Sanam as Baba almost has a heart-attack...and...he is lost in thoughts again...except this time his thoughts are on his engagement ring, and he remembers that he is a man engaged to be married.

That ring came out of no-where like...

That's when Baba knew what that ring was... and he screamed like...

Baba knows immediately whose work this is, it could be none other than the ring smugglers at Saturn. Baba knew they had conspired with the writers over at Moody Mars. Baba was angry, he knew he should have blown up Mars when he had the chance.

But Baba is also thankful, that Aahil stomped out before Sanam could retort, because we all know her retort would have only made Aahil mad...and hurt. But poor Sanam is left alone and confused. But the bad part is... when she is asking herself "How can someone be so bad?" She thinks Aahil is a bad person... after he saved her life twice. Baba upon hearing Sanam say this is just like...

Oh how i love damon gifs... this whole situation reminds me of the Damon-elena-stefan triangle... how damon must have felt when he saw the girl he loved in the arms of his brother.

But that's not even the unhappiest part of the night for Baba, it's the part where Rehaan creeps up from behind... and Baba knows that stars cannot be trusted. Baba quickly scrambles to fix a call with predictability Moon... trying to see the future...he hurries, the call connects... and then there's the sound of nothing but erupting volcanoes!His reaction was much like us viewer's... especially ardent SaHil fans...

The deed is done!' answers a broken voice...as Baba turns to the screen holding his head. Aahil just spent some time questioning his marriage to Nida, closing his eyes and imaging Sanam's face, he had just turned around to go save his damsel in distress...and what do we see... she is embracing Rehaan.

And then Baba is unable to handle the emotions s they come flooding.

As they finallyyy... after what seemed liked ages, stop hugging. Baba stopped pulling his hair out. Both Sanam and Rehaan look up at Aahil... and that's when all tissue brands knew they were in for a profit. Aahil looked so hurt... as the realization hit him, that he might be a third wheel, that Rehaan feels something for Sanam... but worst... thinking that maybe even Sanam feels something for him.

Baba has a perfect gif for Aahil's situation

Truly there is nothing worst...But Aahil does have a chance... just.. not at this moment... This gif Baba would actually like to dedicate to Rehaan... cause he really doesn't have a chance in the future..

Rehaan trying to regain plus points from Baba, by speaking in Aahil's favor... but I'm sorry Rehaan... you ain't winning this round. But Baba thanks you for your consideration... in breaking Aahil's heart...

It took Baba a while to calm down from the whole hugging the wrong person fiasco. Baba is also sad to admit, he is suffering from hair loss... due to excessive pulling of hair and screaming at the TV screen when his favorite couples are going through big MU's.

After calming down, and putting his wig back on... Baba decided to move on to positives of the episode...

Nida, Nida, Nida... with that attitude dear, you won't have to do an extra thing to bring on the wrath of seasoned witch mastermind Tanveer. Tanveer has definitely begum to suspect Nida, and today when she tried to make peace... and Nida fired insults at her... Oh what fun that was. Baba rejoiced knowing his prayer's to the Nag Devta's  (Snake God's) will finally prove fruitful... Nida might need to vent out her poison many times before it even affects Tanveer, but when Tanveer gets hold of her intentions...one bite will be enough! *Baba does evil witch laugh thinking about Nida's demise*.

We know one thing for sure... Nida is the new Tanveer, because she will not hesitate to kill...or do anything to  get rid of her problems... but Tanveer is well... practice makes perfect.

When Nida hugs Aahil

And tanveer gets angry...

Baba knows tanveer's evil mind is working full speed...

But one thing, Nida said rightly... Sanam is a tough girl. And she brushes past Aahil on purpose, promising to make his wedding beautiful...we know the game is on!

And then there's Precap... filled with symbolism. Sanam- SJ... looking as beautiful as ever... dancing and singing between the two men who are head over heels crazy about her, a symbol that at any moment she might trip over to either side.  And then... Baba knows it time to take off the wig...and start pulling at whatever hair is remaining on his head... as Rehaan fixes Sanam's gajra in her hair... and Aahil looks on tears welling up. The more he sees Rehaan happy with Sanam, the more he will distance himself from her. This precap makes Baba scream like...

Now Baba knows very well that... gajra fixing, dori fixing, any kind of fixing... hair touching... especially by the wrong person... means profits for hair fall shampoo's will go up. Baba wonders if this is how tv channels make their money, by advertising and selling hair fall shampoos, with every episode that breaks our Aahil's heart.

Now Baba is left wondering, if today's episode, is a stepping stone...a foundation upon which...bit by bit...Aahil's heart... and viewer's expensive furniture will break.

What if the remaining week is filled with pieces of Aahil's broken heart...

For the first time Baba finds himself rooting for Tanveer, for if there is one thing we can count on her to do is... do whatever it takes to get your goal. Goal= Money; Obstacle=Nida; How to remove and still get money=Sanam; Viewer's=Happy! So Baba continues feeding milk to the snakes that report to Tanveer, to get her to open her eyes (pun intendedπŸ˜›) and feel the fishiness of the situation.

Hopefully, the snake gods have something good for us in store.

So that's it for Baba's reviews, hope you liked it, even if most of it was pure stupid. πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

But honestly i felt like today's episode was a bit of a filler... but that's just my opinion. I know it was necessary to have Aahil question his emotions and realize that Rehaan has feelings for Sanam...but i don't know why i felt it was like a filler...i guess because of less SaHil... but nevertheless looking forward to tomorrow's episode... will go buy some tissues to make wet and glasses to break  for Aahil and myself. πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

Share your thoughts, and sorry if some gifs are missing...that tends to happen sometimes..😊

-Sim 😊

Edited by sim787 - 9 years ago
OMG you are the funniest Baba ever!
I loved your post...it was Very good :)
Oh Baba.. Please give some solution with which Rehaan is forced to call Sanam as his Behen, when ever he tries to say Sanam, the word Behen should come out of his mouth. Only then I will find some peace. I hate seeing Aahil hurt and crying. I just can't take it any more. I swear if my Aahil continues to cry in tomorrow's episode then I'm gonna kill Rehaan. All the Rehaan fangirls can curse me as much they like, but I'm just not sparing Rehaan. And if Sanam too has something to do in making my Aahil cry then even she will not escape my wrath. This Bevakoof Sanam I tell you. I hate her Period.
Originally posted by CrazyPatel1

OMG you are the funniest Baba ever!
I loved your post...it was Very good :)

Thank u soo much for this title of funniest baba ever!!πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Tia.Saigal2002

Oh Baba.. Please give some solution with which Rehaan is forced to call Sanam as his Behen, when ever he tries to say Sanam, the word Behen should come out of his mouth. Only then I will find some peace. I hate seeing Aahil hurt and crying. I just can't take it any more. I swear if my Aahil continues to cry in tomorrow's episode then I'm gonna kill Rehaan. All the Rehaan fangirls can curse me as much they like, but I'm just not sparing Rehaan. And if Sanam too has something to do in making my Aahil cry then even she will not escape my wrath. This Bevakoof Sanam I tell you. I hate her Period.

So sorry tia... but for now Baba has no solution  .. but Baba is with u... he too cant take this Sanam and Rehaan making Aahil cry ... hope it doesnt continue much! 

Hilarious πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† thank you for the post

Its just hilarious
every gif just perfect
LOL, I've been rooting for Tanveer for the past two weeks or so. πŸ˜†
And i don't think she was genuinely there to make peace. She's had something planned for quite some time now. 

Your Baba posts are great!
Baba.

Surely it's not Rehan's fault that he's smitten too. Smitten being the wod, and not, ell oh wee ee...And the girl he kinda fancies hugs him. How is this his fault!

But.

Aahil.

Heartbroken.

I too cannot take.

The pain.

The longing.

DEVASTATION!

Destiny cheated.

THOSE EYES!

They screammm!!

WE all cry.

Like this Brazillian kid.

(There should be a gif here..if it's not let's just pretend there is)

And back home.

NIDA.

Please.

Go home.

Okay maybe not yet.

But please do.

This was most people last night.

Not me coz I watched from my pc. But you know the feeling.

Aahil.

You don't have feelings for Nida.

And Sanam has someone else...?

I'd do the deed if it means your heartachingly beautiful eyes would  have pain no more

What??!!

No?

Farz, do you really think something good is gonna come out of all this?

Khala Khalu...oh let's not even go there.

So the hug and Rehan helping Sanam with her gajra...

Hmm nobody seems to like it.

I DO THOUGH!!!

BUT THOSE EYES!!!

AAHIL BABYYY!

#4 loves you! just a 'lil more heart break okay. Show the wordl that you too are capable of...feelings. And just a 'lil more pain and longing...

And maybe just maybe...Sanam would be all...

And you get to go all...

This is so much fun reactions!!!

I hope the gifs come out fine!!

And.

None of them are mine?

KVB take a bow.

Awesome post!!!!!!!!