Samrat to woo Urmi to grab her attention - Article

nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Samrat to woo Urmi to grab her attention in Zee TV's Doli Armaanon Ki

Zee TV's Doli Armaanon Ki (Spellbound Productions) recently saw the major high point of Samrat (Mohit Malik) beating his wife Urmi (Neha Marda) with his belt, post which the man got bed-ridden with his leg fractured in an accident.

Now Samrat, the dictator needs a person's help at every walk of life. And the ongoing track has shown Urmi (Neha Marda) performing the duties of a wife diligently. However, Garjan Singh (Anupam Shyam) will soon raise a doubt in Samrat's mind that Urmi goes about her chores of helping her husband no doubt, but does all this without any emotions towards her husband.

This thought will leave Samrat zapped, and he will start to wonder whether Urmi loves him or not.

In the track to come, Samrat will start observing Urmi's actions, especially when she is feeding him, changing his shirt or even giving him medicines.

A source states, "Samrat will try his best to woo Urmi, and will also try to grab her attention by dropping his food on his clothes while eating. However, Urmi will continue to help him without showing any sort of concern or love for her husband."

Reality will then strike Samrat, and he will seek Garjan Singh's help to understand Urmi better.

We hear the Garjan will advise Samrat to change himself and try to please Urmi so that things can get normal between them.

Does this mean that Samrat has mellowed down towards Urmi? Will we see a change in him now?

We tried contacting both Mohit and Neha, but they were unavailable.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ven thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I hope so...he needs to change ASAP!
mumihp thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't care if Samrat changes or not, the fact is the guy is a animal who beats his wife, emotionally and verbally abuses her, sleeps with prostitutes over the years and generally treats his family like crap. There is no redemption here for me. These are actions one cannot forgive. Even if Samrat changes, it's too late. Urmi will once when she knows the whole truth needs to take a stand, either stay quiet for the rest of her life or leave SamRat and stand up for herself.
HappySmiles thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Hmm. I don't think he will change that easily. Jeez, he is full of so much ego and hatred that I have trouble believing that a person like him can even change. And even if he does change still no one will ever look at him the same way again; especially Urmi whom he had beaten up so brutally.
     Although yes, now that Urmi is living with him a change would still be good for his whole family.
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ewww 🤢 Samrat wooing Urmi?? 🤢 Disgusting if that really happens!
Dropping his food intentionally is NOT called wooing! It's called attention-seeking 🤢

For someone who cheats on his wife regularly (he was on his way to meet a call girl when the accident happened), this is the last thing I would like to see as an 'entertainment'.. I am SURE people like Samrat can never change & sincerely hope CVs won't disappoint me! Samrat is so NOT worth it.. 🤢
zohasad2.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
let him do whatever

Urmi should take a stand no matter what...come what may u can't forgive a man who beats you
mkap2012 thumbnail
But I want him to fall in love nd feel the pain of not hving the one u love
second_chances thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yeah woo her until shes all starry eyed in love with him again and then hes back to his abusive behavior. this is normal for people who are abusive, they will pretend to change in order to get an upper hand on things but once things are back to thier liking, they will go back to the abusive behavior.
i mean is he not the one who regrets not beating urmi till she couldnt move? the mother of his child? did he not think how he would answer his child? there is no hope for these kinds of men. 
naina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Cvs don't show this useless track. This horrible affair. Urmi should stop attending to samrat . Everything should be done forcefully from shashi, not Urmi.
suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I want Urmi to be the one to divorce him and ramarry. There cannot be a bigger blow to his inflated ego