Because I said so. [IO] [DUE ON JULY 29TH] - Page 8

Posted: 9 years ago
Wish from my side.
Many many happy returns of the day, Muskii! I hope you have a wonderful day. May God bless you. Stay blessed and healthy!

Edited by -Koeli_Appy- - 9 years ago

Happy Birthday Muskiii =)
Many many returns of the Day!
Hope you enjoy this day with your loved ones.
Eat lots of cake, open gifts & party!

Love ya. xx
-Prii

*See gift below*

Happy Birthday, Muskaan!

It's been ages since we last spoke, I hope you're keeping well!
Your birthday takes me back to the days of SNS, when we first spoke, and then to EHM where we were both head over heels in love with Virika/Kryan. Those were some good old days. Now you're busy with CCs and likewise.

I truly hope you have a great day, and a better year ahead of you!

Much love,

Sonia

Musky  dear ๐Ÿค— many many happy returns of the day!!!๐Ÿค— Hope you have a great birthday and may god fulfill all your dreams.๐Ÿค—Wish you lots of happiness and a wonderful year ahead!!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿค—

Happy birthday ๐Ÿค—

*See gift below*

heyloo muskii!
howdyyy?!
wishing you a very happy birthday!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
hope you have an amazing one and may your wishes come true.๐Ÿ˜ณ
God bless you!!

love lots,
pinky

Happy Birthday dear ๐Ÿค—..Many many happy returns of the day..may God always bless youโค๏ธ..enjoy the day with your family and friends๐Ÿฅณ and have wonderful life ahead..๐Ÿ˜Ž

Wish you a very Happy Birthday Muskii๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
Wish you life full of happiness., prosperity, health, peace and love
Have a wonderful birthday with family and friends and loads of cakes 

Love 
Munni

Hey Muskii!

It has been amazing working with you in CC, you're an amazing and very easy going person to have in the team. You never deny anything and you're always there as well. Please always be around in CC. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Happy Birthday!

Hope you have a fantastic day!

Saraa.

Wish from my side.
Many many happy returns of the day, Muskii! I hope you have a wonderful day. May God bless you. Stay blessed and healthy!

*See gift below*

Hi Muskii,

Many Many Happy Returns of the Day. You are a very natural person. May God bless you. And i just love your shayaris ๐Ÿ˜†

*See gift below*

A very happy birthday Muskiii!!!!!!!!!!!! ๐Ÿค—Hope you enjoy your day and have a wonderful and healthy life ahead. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ and heres your gift!!!!!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜›
-Nabila

*See gift below*

Edited by -Koeli_Appy- - 9 years ago
Originally posted by DeviatedTesoro.

Happy Birthday Muskiii =)
Many many returns of the Day!
Hope you enjoy this day with your loved ones.
Eat lots of cake, open gifts & party!

Love ya. xx
-Prii

*See gift below*

Happy Birthday, Muskaan!

It's been ages since we last spoke, I hope you're keeping well!
Your birthday takes me back to the days of SNS, when we first spoke, and then to EHM where we were both head over heels in love with Virika/Kryan. Those were some good old days. Now you're busy with CCs and likewise.

I truly hope you have a great day, and a better year ahead of you!

Much love,

Sonia

Musky  dear ๐Ÿค— many many happy returns of the day!!!๐Ÿค— Hope you have a great birthday and may god fulfill all your dreams.๐Ÿค—Wish you lots of happiness and a wonderful year ahead!!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿค—

Happy birthday ๐Ÿค—

*See gift below*

heyloo muskii!
howdyyy?!
wishing you a very happy birthday!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
hope you have an amazing one and may your wishes come true.๐Ÿ˜ณ
God bless you!!

love lots,
pinky

Happy Birthday dear ๐Ÿค—..Many many happy returns of the day..may God always bless youโค๏ธ..enjoy the day with your family and friends๐Ÿฅณ and have wonderful life ahead..๐Ÿ˜Ž

Wish you a very Happy Birthday Muskii๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
Wish you life full of happiness., prosperity, health, peace and love
Have a wonderful birthday with family and friends and loads of cakes 

Love 
Munni

Hey Muskii!

It has been amazing working with you in CC, you're an amazing and very easy going person to have in the team. You never deny anything and you're always there as well. Please always be around in CC. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Happy Birthday!

Hope you have a fantastic day!

Saraa.

*See gift below*

Hi Muskii,

Many Many Happy Returns of the Day. You are a very natural person. May God bless you. And i just love your shayaris ๐Ÿ˜†

*See gift below*

A very happy birthday Muskiii!!!!!!!!!!!! ๐Ÿค—Hope you enjoy your day and have a wonderful and healthy life ahead. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ and heres your gift!!!!!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜›
-Nabila

*See gift below*

Appy, please post this here: [UR]http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4114280#p110993047[/URL]
Originally posted by DeviatedTesoro.

Mally, post this here please: [URL]http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4114280#p110993047/URL]
@DeviatedTorso. I am not allowed to access that page cuz maybe I'm not a CC member :|
Originally posted by -CrazySobtian-

@DeviatedTorso. I am not allowed to access that page cuz maybe I'm not a CC member :|

mally i have requested jot to shift the thread to somewhere else so that you can. Not sure when saraa is online. once jot does it i will pm you ok?
Originally posted by -Koeli_Appy-

mally i have requested jot to shift the thread to somewhere else so that you can. Not sure when saraa is online. once jot does it i will pm you ok?

Ok :)
Thanks di.