•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
I'm taken aback at the lack of attendance by stars at this years event the main one being Kumud she was nominated for so many awards but from what I could see she showed face and left, no red carpet, no performance even in the opening performance she didn't make an appearance I thought star plus were strict about things like this afterall she's one half of a very popular jori my heart broke for saras when he went on stage with her cut out, plus I know the actual awards show is heavily edited but everytime they showed kumud it just seemed like the same shit again and again in years gone by everyone would attend but this time half the saathiya and yeh rishta cast were AWOL where was nandani, mohit, rashmi, bhabimaa, devyani, duda etc kokila and Ahmed dad were missing infact so was jiggers dad, then ek hasina tee surely more than four cast members were there?!?! I only spotted Durga, Shaurya, dev and shauryas dad, where was Dayal, sakshi, raima? Also avantika and harish They are main characters I wish the cast of meri babhi were also there I saw maybe two familiar faces but that's it I wish the whole cast attended they technically have still been stars of star plus in the past year... I was also disappointed that a lot of category's got left out this year like fav saas-bahu, fav bhabi, fav storyline... Don't get me wrong anyone I'm not having a dig I enjoyed the performances and comical moments but don't know if anyone will agree the spark was not there that has been previous years I used to love the run up to the awards and the song that everyone would get together and shoot it would be playing on star plus weeks before the event we get none of that now