Rehan Khan : I take my words back

Posted: 9 years ago
First of all todays ws more on Rehan rather thn ZaYa !! This Epi Bring a Bright Picture of Rehan Chracter !!

I m really impressed by him, I jst Hope CVs wont spoil his Chracter !! I really want him to link him wid Abdullah Family & Plz Dont Ever Make him FALL fr Aliya !!

Now In Todays Epi , The Star was Rehan Khan ! He is Not Dumb (I called him Dumbest Lawayer of City) Bt He prooved me wrong , He used his Mind & Save ZaYa relation !!

I m damn sure One day he ll bring Suri Real face Out !! the way He wish ZaYa , He is really looking like a Nice Chracter !!*Still I have sum fears coz of fake spoilers , though everything is prooving wrong!!I really want a Girl Entry fr Rehan, thn I have NO problem at all *

I think Rehan chracter is parallel lead of Show !! After ZaYa nxt imp chracter ll be Rehan Khan !!

So yhhh No Hard Feelings fr him !! Nandish is doing grt Job as Rehan ! Hope He always come like angel & Remove all Culprits frm ZaYa life & ZaYa shd find a Girl fr Rehan & We ll enjoy his Wedding !!

PS.I think We ll gt ZaYa scene tomorrow ;
Forum Wasies Share Wht U guys think !!!!
I guess I was the only person who was actually positive about his character...
And he turned out to be today's episodes hero ❤️

I just totally love him and I'm sure he won't come between ZaYa.
And even if Suri manages to split them apart, somehow, I'm sure he will make them get back together..

And I don't want him to get married...
He has a beautiful wife whom he loved... And he won't just marry someone else..

AND I'M PUCCA SURE THAT WE WILL GET A ZAYA SCENE TOMORROW... 😳

Originally posted by Ammu1369

I guess I was the only person who was actually positive about his character...
And he turned out to be today's episodes hero ❤️

I just totally love him and I'm sure he won't come between ZaYa.

And even if Suri manages to split them apart, somehow, I'm sure he will make them get back together..

And I don't want him to get married...

He has a beautiful wife whom he loved... And he won't just marry someone else..

AND I'M PUCCA SURE THAT WE WILL GET A ZAYA SCENE TOMORROW... 😳

Well, First of all thnks fr commenting 😆
Secondly, yhh I think tht may be his wife is NOT dead !

I jst wnt a Marriage/Wedding Light Hearted track in BI !! Whether RizYat Marriage or anyone else Marriage !! It ll incrrease TRPs & We ll ger loadz of ZaYa scenes !!
I am quite disappointed that rehan became the hero of the episode and zain said nothing at all, I was expecting zain to take front stage after rehans slaps zubair.. But seemed like cvs wanted to show rehan being mahaan...I know that he won't be coming in between ZaYa and all that but zains Aaliya's husband what rehan said about Aaliya being faithful and not cheating on her husband instead of rehan I felt zain should have said that. I was looking forward to zain taking some action but nevertheless. I don't want to see rehan getting married or anything that's just going to be long I just want to see rizwan and ayat wedding bas. I'm quite sure will get a ZaYa scene tommorow. Hoping for the best. 
Originally posted by Shiiya

I am quite disappointed that rehan became the hero of the episode and zain said nothing at all, I was expecting zain to take front stage after rehans slaps zubair.. But seemed like cvs wanted to show rehan being mahaan...I know that he won't be coming in between ZaYa and all that but zains Aaliya's husband what rehan said about Aaliya being faithful and not cheating on her husband instead of rehan I felt zain should have said that. I was looking forward to zain taking some action but nevertheless. I don't want to see rehan getting married or anything that's just going to be long I just want to see rizwan and ayat wedding bas. I'm quite sure will get a ZaYa scene tommorow. Hoping for the best.
yhhh Kind of Agree with U !!

But He ws the one who bring all matter in frnt of everyone !! & He closed it also!!
Secondly,Zain did lost his Temper & was abt to Slap him BUT rehan stopped him & said He ll get his punishment !!

Originally posted by MamuKiBhanji

yhhh Kind of Agree with U !!

But He ws the one who bring all matter in frnt of everyone !! & He closed it also!!
Secondly,Zain did lost his Temper & was abt to Slap him BUT rehan stopped him & said He ll get his punishment !!

I agree on that but zain reacted after rehan said his part, it's about his wife having an affair
He probably was taking it all in before reacting... but still I expected zain to say something as his Aaliya's shahur. 
I really loved reading your post...becoz I have similar thoughts...
I wish CVS dont spoil his character 
Yes, I like Rehan now.
As long as he doesn't come in between ZaYa.
I completely agree with you Sadia!
I'm really liking Rehan's character and it does seem like this episode was for us to get a better understanding of his character and personality! And based on what I have seen so far, this guys understands the meaning of love and values it, and he cares about Zaya's relationship. therefore, he's NEVER going to come in between them!

I want a girl for Rehan too, and I want that girl to be a good friend/bhabhi for Aaliya since it would nice to see Aaliya having a girl as an ally for a change!

And just like Zainab, I believe that Rehan is connected to Usman. This character is well written but at the same time the CVs should be careful of balancing the limelight! I don't mind him being here for a long time but just don't forget that Zain is the main lead!

And I have a feeling that we'll get a Zaya bedroom scene tomorrow as well! I just hope I'm right now!😳