TOI: Kiku Sharda aka Palak slapped with notice by producer

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
Kiku Sharda aka Palak slapped with notice by producer
Kiku Sharda, better known as Palak, has received a notice from the makers of FIR, a TV show he has been a part of since eight years. Reason: The actor, who is shooting for three more shows " Comedy Nights With Kapil, Akbar Birbal and Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa " wasn't able to give time to FIR. When he didn't shoot the whole of June, the unhappy producer took the matter to the producers' union, which asked Kiku to give time to FIR. The actor has now agreed to shoot.

While producer Binaifer Kohli could not be contacted, Kiku says, "Yes, I will resume shooting for FIR this month. I requested them for a three-month break because of the dance reality show, but I guess they aren't comfortable with me disappearing for that long. I am tied up because of Jhalak and have been rehearsing at nights. In fact, I sleep hardly for four hours a day and it's taking a toll on my health. However, FIR has become bi-weekly and so, it wouldn't require much time."

FIR is one of the first shows, which got him noticed. The actor adds, "I've had an eight-year-long association with the show. I wouldn't want its ratings to suffer at any cost. It has been close to my heart and will always be. I also share a good equation with my co-stars."