Qubool Hai

Maybe. ......or Maybe not !!!

gossipgirlxoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Let us imagine a scenario where just before Aahil's Nikah Tanveer finds out that Nida has an ulterior motive. Or Maybe Tanveer had planned this all along.
Aahil is in a heavily inebriated state as he saw SaHan hugging each other and is completely wasted.
Sanam will be drugged by Tanveer. 
And Tanveer will force them to say QH in front of the qazi.
and make them sign the nikahnama.

Rehan will officially hate his Ammi.
Nida's cameo will be over.
There will be misunderstanding between SaHil as Aahil will think that she loves Rehan and Sanam will think that he married her because He had no other option.

The spoiler video of confession might or most likely will be a dream sequence where he decides to confess his love and is thinking how to.
And when he goes to her , he sees her hugging Rehan.

Well, speculations are back !!!!
Edited by gossipgirlxoxo - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-AppleOfMaEye- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: gossipgirlxoxo

The spoiler video of confession might or most likely will be a dream sequence where he decides to confess his love and is thinking how to.
And when he goes to her , he sees her hugging Rehan.

it may go IPK way?? 🤔
gossipgirlxoxo thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Maliha-

it may go IPK way?? 🤔

Kinda looks like that.

MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Sounds like IPK. ASR goes to the terrace to confess his love. He sees Khushi with Shyam. Game On! Misunderstanding of the century begins! Both think the other is playing them. They get married in a flurry of hate and misconceptions. This could happen again here! 

There are some notable differences here though. ASR and Khushi were already in love. Khushi went to the terrace thinking ASR was waiting for her. Sanam does not love ARI at this point. So that part is different. But she dosent love Rehaan either. But ARI thinks that she does? She thinks he married her to gain his inheritance. Pretty much for money. So as we can imagine... They both feel betrayed and let down! 

Sounds like fun! :) 
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 9 years ago
sylvia99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
What about the declaration of bride's father name during Nikah? After this marriage track my interest goes to the equation between mom and son. Lot of speculation starts now. Nice post to think something out of it.
gossipgirlxoxo thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

Sounds like IPK. ASR goes to the terrace to confess his love. He sees Khushi with Shyam. Game On! Misunderstanding of the century begins! Both think the other is playing them. They get married in a flurry of hate and misconceptions. This could happen again here! 

There are some notable differences here though. ASR and Khushi were already in love. Khushi went to the terrace thinking ASR was waiting for her. Sanam does not love ARI at this point. So that part is different. But she dosent love Rehaan either. But ARI thinks that she does? She thinks he married her to gain his inheritance. Pretty much for money. So as we can imagine... They both feel betrayed and let down! 

Sounds like fun! :) 

This is exactly how I see it.
You said it very nicely. 
And that is why Gul has clearly established Aahil's story.
The best part here is that Aahil has to get married and so no matter, how and where, he will get married to Sanam.
IPK was mainly a love story of ArShi, here all the characters have a history and hopefully many unresolved tracks of season one will be taken care of, along with their story.
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I also wonder at this confession? I hope to make things different he actually DOES tell her he loves her and she shoots him down?? Darcy and Lizzy style.Then he sees her with Rehaan and thinks THAT is why he was rejected?? But it could also go the IPK way which is that when he comes to confess he finds Sanam in Rehaan's arms!! (My poor Aahil).

I remember how bad I felt for ASR when he went to the terrace all excited and saw what he saw. The expression on his face! OMG. Barun was so good in that scene. He looked totally devastated and lost!! It started with so much promise, as he went up to the terrace...

"Aaj main Khushi koh batha dunga...Ke muje Farak Kyon padtha hain"...

THEN the bomb! Ah... That scene. One of Gul's best!! 

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 9 years ago
gossipgirlxoxo thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sylvia99

What about the declaration of bride's father name during Nikah? After this marriage track my interest goes to the equation between mom and son. Lot of speculation starts now. Nice post to think something out of it.

A very nice and valid point, it is mandatory in an Islamic wedding but if Tanu goes for a registered marriage it is not important. But since she is blind, someone else will prepare the paperwork. So Far both Aahil and Rehan know about her parentage. 
But this will surely make things interesting

gossipgirlxoxo thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

I also wonder at this confession? I hope to make things different he actually DOES tell her he loves and she shoots him down. Darcy and Lizzy style. But it could also go the IPK way which is that when he comes to confess he finds Sanam in Rehaan's arms!! (My poor Aahil).

I remember how bad I felt for ASR when he went to the terrace all excited and saw what he saw. The expression on his face! OMG. Barun was so good in that scene. He looked totally devastated and lost!! It started with so much promise, as he went up to the terrace...

"Aaj main Khushi koh batha dunga...Ke muje Farak Kyon padtha hain"...

THEN the bomb! Ah... That scene. One of Gul's best!! 

I would also love that, it will be awesome. 
Lizzy and Darcy didn't get married after she rejected his proposal. 
Here they have to get married because of the will.
And for a misunderstanding to happen from both sides, the confession must wait.
Maybe Gul will surprise us and it would be great.
So far I think QH2 is almost perfect. 

Oh boy! That scene, he was shattered ...
Agreed one of Gul's best.
sparklesh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I feel marriage will be a last min twist..Otherwise If zoya's badi ammi dilshaad sees Tanveer, she would never agree for the marriage. 
if it's last min twist ..soon after marriage Tanveer shld know sanam is zoya's daughter ... as tanveer would want to meet sanam's family after marriage ...but I dont know how they are going to handle it