Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Thanks to the Czar called Ekta for making BALH

freshwriteup thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Thanks to Ekta for making a serial like BALH. Its a known fact that she waited for 2 yrs. for the lead actors for making this serial. This must have been her baby. Her dream was Beautifully portrayed by the Cast and Crew.

I happened to start watching this serial by chance. I started watching it probably after their fight that took place at Priya's doorstep. But beacme fevicol ka jod after their marrriage and started following this forum very closely.

Some beautiful scenes:
a) Fight between Ram and Priya at Priya's doorstep just after the dinosaur scene
b) Ram and Priya meeting in hotel with Karthik and Nuts- date before marriage
c) Engagement day
d) Talk between Father and Priya before marriage
e) Day of marriage when Priya is moving out of house - emotions portrayed, when there are water drops sprayed when Ram welcomes Priya at the hall, After marriage in the car when Ram tries to pacify PRiya saying aaj uski shaadi hui hain
f) Complete scene in the hotel room where they stay for the night
g) Fight between Raya when Ram comes from office and says bhook nahi hain and in the night he slowly eats the food
h) Raya expressions when Ram calls from US to ask Priya to hand over the Pen drive - Personal things
i) Enumerous get togethers between Raya and Vik Neha
j) Consummation scene, holi, All karwa chauth
k) First scene of PRiya and Peehu in Dubai, followed by Peehu getting lost. For that matter all scenes between Raya and Peehu were too good. In fact I would want Peehu in the last episode. All characters should be displayed - the ones who left also.
l) Hospital scenes - firstly when Ram had stree attack, they were expecting Twins
m) Changing Room scenes - Ultimate, Green room scenes, compatibility test
n) Intense scene - Just before Nutz fashion show where Priya says I love you to Ram in the early morning after their fight
o) All dance sequences
p) Beautifully Portrayed - lag ja gale, when Priya Smiles and then cries the next second - had goosebumps, Consummation, PRiya Peehu sharing the toast in the Dubai, Priya prenancy and delivery scenes, I mean Priya every scene was differently protrayed...though situations repeated by acting never got repeated.

But I wanna say that the Women in the show - who may have been the part of the Cast, crew never got their due credit. Like Sakshi Tanwar never got the credit for being faithful to the serial.

Appreciate the right decision taken by Ekta to end the serial with the exit of Ram Kapoor instead of killing the character.

Someday wanna see - Ekta Produce, Sakshi Direct and Act, Ram act combo.

I have become a fan of Sakshi Tanwar and Ram Kapoor. This is the first serial that I have followed so closely.

Can the making of BALH videos be shared...?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mani-RK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Ekta for giving us RaYa
U r the master In making jodi
U brought Jai walia and Parvati bhabhi together who shared amazing chemistry
Also for choti pihu the xerox copy of Ram amazing find out
I know u never repeated jodis but plz bring them together atleast after some yrs
peeyara thumbnail
you can hate EK shows or love them but you cant ignore them 🤣
BALH was her best show till date with awesome jodi 👍🏼
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yes thanks to Ekta kapoor we got Balh and a tremendous actors Ram Sakshi
They play character Ram Priya which was so good 
they payed a powerful role which will be remain in the mind and heart of the people 
bpatil3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
OF course Ekta and team deserves our thanks and appluade, for giving such a beautful story, actors , raya and lil amruta along with Vik neha of course sudhir shipraji
loved whole BALH, RaYa mostly..
you are magical EKta you know how to make audience glued to their TV sets.
I wanna request you please produce one more for Saskhi , if ram is casted with her that wud b nice to watch, as raya had left a remarkable chemistry in teh audiences, i see them wanna paired again. But at least sakhi ko toh laavo yaar, ram k dates mile mushkil hai..
ThaNK YOU Ekta n Team
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

u had made master post really loved it all way its amazing to read I could actually visited on the whole journey of last 3 years of RaYa along with Pihu...