"The end of THE END is the best place to BEGIN"

Posted: 9 years ago
WTH we didn't got Kriyaansh for the whole week ??? We got them after 2 years and now this ..  why always its Us who suffer ??? WHY WHY ??? We miss kriyaansh ... Shit how'll we live without them???  Blah Blah Blah

STOP Ranting This Guys...πŸ˜›

i know we all have these problems ,we all but lets see what else we have...😳

When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile.πŸ˜›πŸ˜› Stop finding reasons to cry or become sad , try to find reasons to Smile πŸ˜ƒ 

It's true that we don't know what we've got until we lose
it, but it's also true that we don't know what we've been
missing until it arrives😎 πŸ˜Ž

"The end of THE END is the best place to begin THE END, because if you read THE END from the beginning of the beginning of THE END to the end of the end of THE END, you will arrive at the end."  πŸ€£

If u didnt got it dont ask me whats it🀣

Come On Guys Lets see the brighter side , we are just looking at THE END but not the beginning???? πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

When DID ended did we expected d3 to come up with ArSha again??? When Shakti left did we expected her to come back??? πŸ˜‰ So Now Lets expect the unexpected ...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Ohhh God Kya hogaya hai Humare fandom ko  From when we became Rotlu ????😲

You rarely achieve finality. If you did, life would be over, but as you strive new visions open before you, new possibilities for the satisfaction of living.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Lets Smile and Cheer for Our favourites and wish them all the Luck ..πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

and why being sad for our "Kriyaansh"they are eternal , they are with us and will remain ... They aren't going anywhere ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Come On My Zombies Cheer Up πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜› May be soon we'll see ArSha together on Big screeen 

Edited by Endurance - 9 years ago
Aww Angie..!! Beautiful post yar..
Tune mere face par smile ladi.. 😊.

As u said mujhe chill karna pdega..
Uff ye Arsha na hyper kr dete hai agr kuch din b khud ko na dikhaye to..! πŸ˜›

Everything happens for a reason !
Its difficult like hell but not impossible ❀️
Missing my old happy KR fandom :(
Not expecting anything...god bless ArSha they will always remain in my heart as KriYaansh as my JGF ❀️

PS I am very happy for ArShaπŸ˜›
Originally posted by ..kunwarSOUL..

Everything happens for a reason !
Its difficult like hell but not impossible ❀️
Missing my old happy KR fandom :(
Not expecting anything...god bless ArSha they will always remain in my heart as KriYaansh as my JGF ❀️

PS I am very happy for ArShaπŸ˜›
Our KR fandom is Happy Shona ...
Look when Kria went away did we expected our Kriyaansh again ... romancing like this .. caring for eachother .. did we expect the Road side confession ??? did we expect so forward and carefree Kria??? did we expect impulsive Rey turning to caring and understanding BF??

No na so getting all these things we should be More Than Happy ...😳

Atleast i m more than Happy😎
Edited by Endurance - 9 years ago
It hurts a bit.. But then moving on do takes a heart. I am happy for ArSha. God Bless them. KriYaansh and ArSha will always stay in my heart! <3
Tere charan kahan hain?

Angel, woh third wala quote... Mein Itni confuse hogayi thi ki atleAt 4 baat to baar baar padha..

And you're right... It's better if we stay happy rather than crying over this... We. Are. Not. Rotlu.

Bas mummy papa ko miss karenge...

I just hope mom dad stay happy in whatever they do and come together on the big screen.

Angie! Idea!

Aaj ke AT khatam karne Ka tareeka... Story plot of the dance movie Arsha will act in... Hayeee...

Araam se AT khatam hojaayega...
Edited by FrozenTeardrops - 9 years ago
Originally posted by FrozenTeardrops

Tere charan kahan hain?

Angel, woh third wala quote... Mein Itni confuse hogayi thi ki atleAt 4 baat to baar baar padha..

And you're right... It's better if we stay happy rather than crying over this... We. Are. Not. Rotlu.

Bas mummy papa ko miss karenge...

I just hope mom dad stay happy in whatever they do and come together on the big screen.

Angie! Idea!

Aaj ke AT khatam karne Ka tareeka... Story plot of the dance movie Arsha will act in... Hayeee...

Araam se AT khatam hojaayega...
Awesome idea πŸ˜› let's just do it.. πŸ˜›
Awsum post angi dii πŸ‘πŸΌ

N yuss we are not rotlu.. atleast.. thoda depression mode par h.. but not rotlu :-P

I hope jaldi se arsha big screen pe dikhe eksaath.. B-)

Love Arsha alot.. n KriYaansh will remain in my heart forever ^_^

i agree i'm happy for arsha
but ur post raised a question
is anyone quitting the show???????????
yaa phir did anyone announce that
kriyaansh story is going to end??????????????

Originally posted by trueArShaian

i agree i'm happy for arsha
but ur post raised a question
is anyone quitting the show???????????
yaa phir did anyone announce that
kriyaansh story is going to end??????????????

not yet but we should be prepared πŸ˜›