Fan Fictions

~Fan Fictions Creativity Shop #5~

Koeli thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Welcome to the Fan-Fiction Forum's new Creativity Shop, fellow FF-ers! :D This is the place to request if you want a banner or signature for your FF to advertise or to place in your FF thread. 😃 So no more going to the Avatar & Signatures Forum because this Forum has it's own personal active Creativity Shop now! 

Here is the LINK to the fourth one:

~Fan Fictions Creativity Shop #4~

With this new CREATIVITY SHOP... We are Welcoming F.I.V.E. new graphic-ers plus the remaining old graphic-ers. 😃 To read more about the graphicers visit this chat club:

Rainbow Hues CC

https://i.imgur.com/X6Bes.gif

Guidelines for Requester

https://dl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/989/989451q1sndj6m2a.gifPlease give the Official Graphic-Ers time to complete your request. It could take from 2 days to a week maximum depending on how busy they are.

https://dl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/989/989451q1sndj6m2a.gifPost your request here and the next Graphic-Er that happens to stop by here will take it. Do not request anyone in particular UNLESS there is something you want in particular [example: animated graphic-which not all can do]. 

https://dl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/989/989451q1sndj6m2a.gifHenceforth, one of the Graphic-Ers ONLY will be opening these Shops once this thread has reached 150 pages.

https://dl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/989/989451q1sndj6m2a.gifPlease do not criticize a Graphic-Er's work just because you don't like it. They took out time to complete the request for you so it's expected you appreciate that. If you want changes made to your banner/signature, you can either PM the Graphic-Er that made the graphic or post here but PM them so they don't miss your comment here.

https://dl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/989/989451q1sndj6m2a.gifDepending on the Graphic-Er, they may or may not choose to PM you once your request is complete however, they will ALWAYS update the index below with the completed graphics so do check there regularly once you've requested.

https://dl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/989/989451q1sndj6m2a.gifOnce your banner is done and accepted by you, the request will be considered as "completed". If you come back after somedays and ask to include new character/characters in the same banner, it will be next to impossible to match the coloring unless the graphic-er has the soft copy. For such cases while requesting you need to put the graphic-er's name who dealt with your request along with the banner he/she created for you as it will be done by that particular graphic-er unless he/she is unavailable. Do not post it as a new request.

https://dl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/989/989451q1sndj6m2a.gifMembers can make one request at a time! Once his/her demand is completed then only the same member can post another request.

Guidelines for Graphic-ers

https://dl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/989/989451q1sndj6m2a.gifSimilarly one graphic-er can take one request at a time. Once he/she completes the first can take up second request and so on.

https://dl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/989/989451q1sndj6m2a.gifHowever during crises where there are only one/two graphic-ers, emergency cases like if someone wants a banner urgently can take up such cases despite of having taken up a request. (Remember this is only going to be valid in special cases where availability of the graphic-ers are scare)

https://dl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/989/989451q1sndj6m2a.gifIf you have any issues with any graphic-er or requester or having problem in dealing with it, please inform the head graphic-er first. If she is unavailable contact Angel-Jot or Smilyface. instead of taking things in your hands. In case of any complains against head graphic-er contact Angel-Jot or Smilyface.

https://dl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/989/989451q1sndj6m2a.gifIn care you want to take a leave please post a note here in this thread. Mention the duration during which you will be unavailable. Once you are back again post a note stating you are resuming your work.

HEAD GRAPHICER:

-Koeli_Appy-

[She is the one you contact if you have an issue with a member who's requested or if a member has an issue with a graphic-er taking their request. If the issue is serious, you contact Angel-Jot. or Smileyface.]

GRAPHICERS:

Maria.

-chamkilli-

sameera_12

blush.

Aichuu

Starry.Phoenix

Temptations.

xbeyondwordsx

ARIANA_

Edited by -Koeli_Appy- - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FF_writer thumbnail

I N D E X

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Requester    Details of Request [Page Number]      Graphic-Er Completing Req.         Status of Request + Page Number to completed request
kidrauhlforeverPage No : 3
sameera_12Completed, Page : 4
Preet.KcPage No : 3
-Koeli_Appy-
Completed, Page : 4
..Sugar_ArHi..Page No: 3xbeyondwordsxCompleted, Page: 6
additive_monayaPage No: 6AichuuCompleted, Page : 7
additive_monayaPage No: 9Temptations.Completed, Page : 11
CrazyBoy-HDPage No: 10
starry.phoenix Completed, Page : 11
Dewdrops.ShaKunPage No: 10Ariana Completed, Page : 11
xxMaYxxPage No: 13-Chamkilli-Completed, Page : 14
-Koeli_Appy-Page No: 16
xbeyondwordsxCompleted, Page : 15
CrazyBoy-HDPage No: 15Maria.Completed, Page : 16
-CrazyNiru-Page No : 18
sameera_12Completed, Page : 20
additive_monayaPage No :16starry.phoenixCompleted, Page : 18
SugarArhiPage No : 18starry.phoenixCompleted, Page : 19

xxMaYxx

Page No : 20xbeyondwordsxCompleted, Page : 21

PaRud_AddicT

Page No : 21chamkilliCompleted, Page : 21

-Koeli_Appy-

Page No : 18Temptations.Completed, Page : 22

Sameera_12

Page No :8aichuuCompleted, Page :12

Requester    Details of Request [Page Number]      Graphic-Er Completing Req.         Status of Request + Page Number to completed request
pancakesPage No : 21aichuu Completed, Page : 22
additive_monayaPage No : 25Maria.Completed, Page : 25
AishPoojaKRPage No : 24Temptations.Completed, Page : 29
xxMaYxxpage no 30Maria.completed on pg 31
Dewdrops.ShaKunPage No : 30xbeyondwordsxCompleted Page : 30
...sonali...Page No : 31Temptations.Completed, Page : 33
PaRud_AddicTPage No : 34
sameera_12Completed, Page : 35
..Sugar_Arhi..
Page No : 37
-Koeli_Appy-
Completed, Page : 38
Nickysweet
Page No : 39
sameera_12Completed, Page : 39
-SunshinePage No : 41Temptations.Completed, Page : 45
Sheron13rokerzPage No : 46
-Koeli_Appy-
Completed, Page : 49
PookhiPage No : 48Temptations.Completed, Page : 50
.StarDust.Page No : 36xbeyondwordsxCompleted, Page : 41

Helooohybye

Page No : 46AichuuCompleted, Page : 51

-SunShine

Page No : 51Temptations.Completed, Page : 54

.StarDust.

Page No : 51
-Chamkilli-Completed, Page : 57

rajji-cutest

Page No : 55xbeyondwordsxCompleted, Page : 66

adventure_gurlPage No: 52starry.phoenixCompleted, Page : 60
Anushka8722Page No : 58starry.phoenixCompleted, Page : 59
BeyondWordsPage No : 52starry.phoenixCompleted, Page : 61
sana07Page No : 60AichuuCompleted, Page : 64
DamselInDistresPage No : 59starry.phoenixCompleted, Page : 62
princess_saumyaPage No : 60Aichuu Completed, Page : 61
BeyondWordsPage No : 63AichuuCompleted, Page : 65
KSGmaniac_24579Page No : 69Temptations.Completed, Page : 71
sush94Page No : 71xbeyondwordsxCompleted, Page : 75
desigirl_sydellPage No : 54
sameera_12Completed, Page : 71
DamselinDistressPage No : 76Temptations.Completed, Page : 77
gujjupari
Page No : 42
blush.
Completed, Page : 47
desigirl_sydell
Page No : 78
blush.
Completed, Page : 83

desigirl_sydell

Page No : 82
-Koeli_Appy-
Completed, Page : 85

desigirl_sydell

Page No : 85Temptations.Completed, Page : 87

-SunShine

Page No : 87TemptationsCompleted, Page : 92

desigirl_sydell

Page No : 74xbeyondwordsxCompleted, Page : 75

..MiStLeToE..Page No: 92
Temptations.Completed, Page : 95
desigirl_sydellPage No : 93
xbeyondwordsxCompleted, Page : 96
-SunShinePage No : 98
Temptations.Completed, Page : 101
arshiforever92
Page No :  83
blush.
Completed, Page :  86
..MiStLeToE..Page No : 97
xbeyondwordsxCompleted, Page : 105
Dewdrops.ShaKunPage No : 108
xbeyondwordsxCompleted, Page : 109
desigirl_sydellPage No : 98
-chamkilli-Completed, Page : 111
KSG_maniac24579Page No : 108
Temptations.Completed, Page : 113
omshreejaanuPage No : 113
Temptations.Completed, Page : 115
Arooj.MPage No : 97
sameera_12Completed, Page :128
BeyondWordsPage No : 107xbeyondwordsxCompleted, Page :117
..Sugar_ArHi..Page No : 118Temptations.Completed, Page : 121
mandy.ff.pms
Page No : 118
blush.
Completed, Page :122

Devil_kriti

Page No : 120
sameera_12Completed, Page :128

additive_monaya

Page No : 121
blush.
Completed, Page :123

..MiStLeToE..

Page No : 130Temptations.Completed, Page : 131

Dewdrops.ShaKun

Page No : 124
-Koeli_Appy-
Completed, Page : 125

BeyondWordsPage No: 132
-Koeli_Appy-
Completed, Page : 133
-Koeli_Appy-Page No :131 
xbeyondwordsxCompleted, Page : 137
rajji-cutestPage No : 132
Temptations.Completed, Page : 142
Devil_kritiPage No : 142
Temptations.Completed, Page : 145
Devil_kritiPage No : 138
-Koeli_Appy-Completed, Page : 139
VeilPage No : 139
-Koeli_Appy-Completed, Page : 139
Temptations.Page No : 142
-Koeli_Appy-Completed, Page : 144
.Maggie.Page No :
-Koeli_Appy-Completed, Page : 149
Stana_KaticPage No : 141
xbeyondwordsxCompleted, Page : 150

Page No :

Completed, Page :

Page No :
Completed, Page :

Page No :
Completed, Page :

Page No :
Completed, Page :

Page No :
Completed, Page :

Page No :
Completed, Page :

Page No :
Completed, Page :

Page No :
Completed, Page :

Page No:

Completed, Page :

Page No :

Completed, Page :

Page No :

Completed, Page :

Page No :

Completed, Page :

Page No :

Completed, Page :

Page No :

Completed, Page :

Page No :

Completed, Page :

Page No :

Completed, Page :

Page No :

Completed, Page :

Page No :

Completed, Page :

Page No :
Completed, Page :

Page No :
Completed, Page :

Page No :
Completed, Page :

Page No :
Completed, Page :

Page No :
Completed, Page :

Page No :
Completed, Page :

Page No :
Completed, Page :

Page No:

Completed, Page :

Page No :

Completed, Page :

Page No :

Completed, Page :

Page No :

Completed, Page :

Page No :

Completed, Page :

Page No :

Completed, Page :

Page No :

Completed, Page :

Page No :

Completed, Page :

Page No :

Completed, Page :

Page No :

Completed, Page :

Page No :
Completed, Page :

Page No :
Completed, Page :

Page No :
Completed, Page :

Page No :
Completed, Page :

Page No :
Completed, Page :

Page No :
Completed, Page :

Page No :
Completed, Page :

Edited by FF_writer - 9 years ago
Arteclectic thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
congratsss ...n i m innn yiyeee thankkk yuuu apppy to help me part of this teammm...
hope i didnt ruin the pge 🤗 supr excited to be here
Koeli thumbnail
Aahaa... newbies...and i must say talentedbies...😆

But before I start congratulating I have to thank Jot for having faith and belief in me that i could head this glorious team. FF Banner Shop has been a very integral part of IF now for me. Because i have grown as a graphic-er here... Once again thanks JOT for selecting me in the team firstly and then making me the head...i really cannot think you enough darling...❤️. I promise to do my best with the responsibility i have been assigned. 😳

Congratulation Shikha, it will be a pleasure to have you in the team... 😳

Zoah baby you did it girl...see i told you never ever loose an opertunity to take part because you never know what is stored for you. So happy that we are gonna work together once again 🤗

Congratulation Aichuu... so glad to see you here and as a part of this team... you are here because of you talent huns... i just informed you about the opening but you won on your own merit ❤️

Ahh another one who thought who will not be able to make it... Ariana...you go girl... I told you, you have immense talent... welcome on board.

And Last but not the least and one of the most talented graphicer of all times... Shivu 😳 I am so happy to see you here 😃. Congratulations for making it...

Maria, Sammy, Marium , Neha ... it has been a pleasure working with you guys... you guys are immensely talented...

Zahara , Laz , Viz we are gonna miss you so much... but yes everyone has different priorities in life...😳

All the best to everyone for your new responsibilities...😳 LETS ROCK BABIES

Edited by -Koeli_Appy- - 9 years ago
Arteclectic thumbnail
🤗 thats best speech appy ji
luking forward to be part of this team
i hav fyl confidnce in u appy u gonna rock as head
zoah so glad to see familar face
congrats to shika,ariana,shivu 🤗
sameera_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Oye Hoye!! Finally the new Gallery!!!👏
When i joined the team... ummm🤔 long time back, i never thought i'll be able to pull it off... I was like just the beginner and i think was an average with making siggies  but i am glad i did it..
I still don't know about the progress i have made.. fair or good!! But i am just glad to be a part of this team... I had some great time working with everyone here especially Appy... I think from last two threads its like a competition going between us if you check out the previous thread index😆 But its fun.. i have learned alot and i hope it will be same in future too...

All the new members welcome to the team from side!!👍🏼 Its going to be a pleasure working with so many awesome talented people here...

Sameera😊
Koeli thumbnail
^ oh yes sammy... last 2 months have been marathon but i totally enjoyed working ... i want to confess that sometimes i did count how many req you handled... and used to use S word so many times if i had my counts lesser than you... but at the end of the day what mattered was we did handle the rush together as a team... loved every each working with you...❤️
sameera_12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Koeli_Appy-

^ oh yes sammy... last 2 months have been marathon but i totally enjoyed working ... i want to confess that sometimes i did count how many req you handled... and used to use S word so many times if i had my counts lesser than you... but at the end of the day what mattered was we did handle the rush together as a team... loved every each working with you...❤️

🤣 Completely!!! Aur mein yeh soch soch k pagal hue ja rahi thii k itna time kahan se ata hai writers k pass.. itne banners😲😲 Usually ek he writer k itne banner hote hain k i used to get shocked..

Wese i think we should make some new rule in order to keep a check that banners we make are actually getting used or going waste... I doubt they can write so much..🤔
Arteclectic thumbnail
that means less job for us gud to knw
samera ji thats exctly wat i m gng through.. 🤗
i hav suggestion some ppl post already edited picz note in the rules bt the pictures qualty is nt major issue ...please ask them to post non editd pictures
sameera_12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aichuu

that means less job for us gud to knw
samera ji thats exctly wat i m gng through.. 🤗
i hav suggestion some ppl post already edited picz note in the rules bt the pictures qualty is nt major issue ...please ask them to post non editd pictures

wo unko bol bol k hum thuk chuke hainn... maante he nahi...