beautiful just beautiful

automaticstart thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
as i watched the epi again just now n seeing parud scene i could not help but just loved it.it is just amazing she was hell scared n he was so worried the way he make her sit on chair with so much urgency n just stare her for few seconds to make sure that she is perfectly fine n front of him n afcours to have his fill n paro out of all the fear the moment she sees his just a small injury still in feel of the incident asked for first aid n his atmost reaction grabbing her arms protictivaly n asking her that but u said u r fine so but why but when see says plz the way he get the box with in seconds n opened it n his expressions were just to die for n after realizing that its for him the love in his eyes on the other hand paro who has seen him in his every avtar says that she has never seen him like this it was just so amazing in that moment she forgets about her fear the only thing which matters for her is him.n after knowing the truth the way she clung on to him the way their hands met eachother n the way rudra put his head on her .these simple gestures for me speak volumes.
sanaya n ashish u guys just nailed it completely .
on other note some things makes a come back like her holding her rudarksh n the famous rr pose afcourse.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KhushiParo thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It was a beautiful scene done very nicely by the team.
Of course Sanaya and Ashish expressions bang on!

Famous RR pose back after a long time and it was so natural and cute  to see them in that pose.

VshitsDISHOOM thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
loved today epesode I'm not a trp viewer so I frst check forum about epesode ...after that I watch it online...and today I saw posts saying epesode was not good...but after watching today's epesode I thought why people are saying that paro was not scared can't they see their expressions how Rudra made her sit and was looking at her in concern and how paro clung to Rudra after hearing full truth ...paro saying that she is not scared doesn't mean she is not scared they both are equally afraid but they are trying to be strong for each other for me parud scene and their reaction was perfect...ab ek hi epesode mai sary parud scenes and pori track story tu nahi bata sakty na then what will they show in other epesodes ...love ur post and thanx for a positive post 😊
Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
It was a beautiful scene indeed... Really those tiny gestures spoke volumes for each other... Loved the scene. You have written it very nicely 👍🏼. Sanaya and Ashish perfectly nailed it 👏.. The episode was good.. But, I think many of us were having high expectations of the episode after all that hype and that was the reason many felt disappointed as what they gave us felt not enough.😕
KhushiParo thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hope

It was a beautiful scene indeed... Really those tiny gestures spoke volumes for each other... Loved the scene. You have written it very nicely 👍🏼. Sanaya and Ashish perfectly nailed it 👏.. The episode was good.. But, I think many of us were having high expectations of the episode after all that hype and that was the reason many felt disappointed as what they gave us felt not enough.😕

I agree with this Hope. The promo was more creepy than the episode for me.
Of course as usual Sanaya nailed in that stalker scene
and in the bedroom Sanaya & Ashish chemistry awesome.

JyotiBThakur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Totally loved your post and yes the scene was the highlight of the episode.😳
Faerydae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Really loved parud in that scene. .ashish and sanaya were just amazing in this scene. .speechless. .hope to see some romantic moments of parud today. .Edited by sukhminderkaur7 - 9 years ago