Happy Birthday Anu

rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Hello ppl..Am back ๐Ÿ˜Ž  To gush about ' talent ki dukhan' Amrapali Gupta & how brilliant she is as Begum Sahiba   Urgh, i can see a lot of jealous souls clicking the back button ๐Ÿ˜ก Chalo, i'l do that on another day ๐Ÿ˜† This thread is made for a different purpose ๐Ÿ˜ณ For a special someone..Yeah, its July 3rd and its Tom Cruise' BIRTHDAY..HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOM ๐Ÿฅณ Hope you always remain as obsessed with Scientology as you are today ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜† Okay okay there is another person too with whom Tom Cruise & Sebastian Vettal have the honor of sharing their birthday with ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Its like the song 'Chori badi DRAMA QUEEN hai' was written for her

She is one of the my closest friends on IF and every time we go overboard bashing someone , she always reminds us to edit the comment or stop before we get a MOD note ( we eventually do get one though๐Ÿ˜† )..Oh and on those occasions where we go overboard with the gushing & make it awkward for those around us ( you know you need to get a life when you are in love with a fictional character & find his eyes / voice gorgeous ๐Ÿ˜† ), she is the first one to roll her eyes and tell us to calm the eff down ๐Ÿ˜† 

( This is a dig at Neha in case she doesn't understand cos she is the biggest fangirl in our gang ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜† )

Did i mention that she has impeccable taste? She is actually a huge ROGER FEDERER fan..Now it cant get better, can it? You know your taste is classy if you like Fedex ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜†

https://media.tumblr.com/75563773d08c99796ae96199be76bef9/tumblr_inline_n7y0kmE1TN1qil92e.gif

Budday girl, you can just imagine yourself in place of the racket ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜† Just for today ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Oh and she is a huge huge foodie..Loves hogging and annoying everyone around her by gloating about all that she had for lunch & dinner ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ˜† So poor souls like me can die in self pity ๐Ÿ˜†

https://37.media.tumblr.com/17ef64c4cd6d90e1a0a04e4c83fbfcce/tumblr_mw90o8Tj171s4q7mco1_400.gif

Anyways, on a very serious note, she is one of the most sorted ppl i have met on IF..Always in control & straight forward to the extent that you don know what hit you or where to look at times ๐Ÿ˜†
Oh and btw, she has the best memory EVER ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Like how..She remembers every goddamn thing ๐Ÿ˜ฒ This when ppl like me struggle to remember what happened 10 minutes back..How can the Lord be so unfair? ๐Ÿ˜’

Urgh, i have been rambling for way too long..Sorry for putting you through this ๐Ÿ˜† Like RKB says, i need to change my dialogue writer cos this post sounds really lame & uske creativity ke paise cut ๐Ÿ˜†

Anyways coming to the point, am sure the rest of you guessed by now who this weirdo is? ๐Ÿ˜†  Of course, its none other than nautanki_anu ๐Ÿฅณ  HAPPY WALA BIRTHDAY ANU

Here is a surprise ๐Ÿ˜›

Hey @ Anu..A very happy birthday from my side..You are one of my favorite fans..Next only to @ Ranjini<3   If only i met you before Mirka, i'd have totally hooked up with you..Now am stuck with this glutton for life:( But then its never too late..You know how they say extra-marital affairs are super HOT? โ˜บ๏ธ Lots of love..Here is hoping we meet on the Swiss Alps one day :D

๐Ÿ˜†

Phew, i guess i have bored you enough for the day ๐Ÿ˜† Anyways, happy happy birthday once again..Hope all your wishes come true, you meet gorgeous guys with gorgeous eyes, perfect stubble & well trimmed hair ( without a pony) :D

Edited by rogerrocks - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rogerrocks thumbnail

A very Happy Birthday to you Anu.๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿค— Loads of love from my end. You are the sweetest and you truly are one of those people that everyone gets along with. So kind and nice. Love you and hope you have a fantastic day. And off-course may god bless you with the happiest moments, biggest smiles, and greatest success's in your life. Enjoy your day and may the year be a very blissful one for you. I am glad I met you on I-F. Out of the very few things I've gained from I-F, the best thing is definitely the friends I've made on here and you are definitely one of those sweethearts.๐Ÿค— I appreciate how you keep a check on me time to time and always have the sweetest and nicest things to say. Party Hard sister๐Ÿคช and diet jaye bhad mein. Eat all you can and stuff yourself with all you can. Meri taraf se bhi double khaana kha lena cause nowadays I'm fasting. Jaapiya, paapiya, aur dher sara pyaar. โค๏ธ โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—

birthday animated GIF

birthday animated GIF
loop animated GIF

Tanvi aka Mischievous

My dearest Tiramisu,

What a journey it has been...Unfortunately, I cannot remember how it all started but what I do know is that you had one hell of a nasha that just took me over. And ever since, there was no way back. Your nasha made me go crazy and soon we understood that feelings were mutual, which was bound to happen because how can someone resist such a beauty as you and a maniac like me? After we got used to each other's nasha, we could finally move on to our next common love:
FOOD!!! โค๏ธ
What an euphoric moment it was...๐Ÿ˜ณ Tiramisu and Chocolate Souffle, together they will share everything. And we did...from our detailed food conversations to God knows what else detailed... (okay need to make a full stop here). ๐Ÿ˜‰

Anu dear, I know I have not been able to catch up with you or to give you any kind of attention lately but that does not mean that I have forgotten my Tiramisu. Even though, we are miles away, I want to be a part of this special day and celebrate it with you. 

SURPRISE!!! ๐Ÿฅณ

Arre yeh kya hai? A Tiramisu cake woh bhi Happy Birthday wala? Kya baat hai...
Anu, can you not disturb me please while I eat this one all by myself? Thanks...๐Ÿ˜ˆ
Accha chalo, I am not evil (well actually yes) lekin aaj nahin kyunki aaj this yummylicious cake is for you and only for you! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! WOOHOO!!! Congrats for turning one year younger. Haan haan, jawaani deewani. Abhi toj tum bahot jawaan ho so why turn a year older when you can become younger?

Wishing you many more years with all the love, success, health, joy and happiness in the world. We all have tried to make this day as special as possible for you. Obviously, you deserve more and more lekin I hope 

Open this please...

Tadaaa

A jaddu ki jhappi for you!!! ๐Ÿค—

Anu, once again wishing you a very Happy Birthday. God bless you and make it an unforgettable day! 

CHEERS 

Love, hugs and a birthday kiss from your own
Chocolate Souffle! 
๐Ÿ˜ณ

me2you aka Narges

rogerrocks thumbnail

Yo Anu, humne khaas aapke liye ek siggy banvaya..Chun chun ke i selected all your favorite celebs๐Ÿ˜ณ Ppl whom you absolutely love, ppl for whom you'd fight tooth & nail with all & sundry- in short your ROLE MODELS โญ๏ธ Here you go ๐Ÿ˜Š

PERFECT NO

Okay stop staring..I have another one too..Which is of course a notch below the previous one but am hoping you like it too ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

Kaisa laga? ๐Ÿ˜›

Credit-To Smita aka ST..Thanks a ton dude..You are a rockstar ๐Ÿค—

Dearest Behna,
I still remember the day when I first saw you username,I thought to myself another 'anu' well maybe she is like me and it didn't take us long to realize how much we were alike.And not just alike so alike that you started calling me your Khumbh mein bhichdi hui behna.I mean yes the same name did play a part but I guess we were too alike not to be related somehow๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Behna you are truly an amazing sister.I have feel at ease and happy when I talk to you.And our chats on our CC are some of my most cherished memories.You have this amazing quality of being able to cheer anyone's mood.You spread happiness wherever you go.Its a very rare quality behna and it makes you an amazing person and an awesome Behna.

Nothing says that you care about a person like remebering small little deatils about him and you master in this quality behna.The way you remember the most trivial deatils shows how much you care.

I love how flambouyant you are Behna always making people smile.You spread your energy whenever you go.You are a rockstar Behna.

On this special day I would like to wish you all the colors of life.May your life always remain filled with love,fun and adventure.Wishing you a very colourful and joyous life ahead behna...

Keep rocking and spreading love and happiness like you always do๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

A very very Happy Birthday Behna๐Ÿฅณ

Love
Your Dearest Behnaโค๏ธโค๏ธ

By Anushreemishra aka Shona

rogerrocks thumbnail

Today is a special day. Two of my favorite people celebrate their birthdays today. One is my baby and the other is still a baby...a naughty, fun filled, nautanki, tanki, baby. And here is wishing her a very very happy birthday. May she have the best in life today and always. Happy birthday Anu.

Knowing you has been a journey, a discovery of sorts. I never thought I would meet/talk to people I would meet on online forums but you changed my thinking. You make it so easy to do and I keep wishing to meet you more and more. Every time I visit Mumbai, I hope and wish to catch up with you. An evening spent with you will be one spent well. Keep laughing and chatting just as you always do and continue to spread the cheer.

Happy Happy Birthday Anu Jaan...my beloved tanki...bole to next mile to tanki jaroor fill karenge...khub jamega rang jab milenge teen yaar...aap mein aur yaddi yadda ya.

ANU...Pahaylay hum aapka post sirf padthay thay...

Phir gufthagu suru hui...

Aur TT may hum apko jaan payay...

Bonding over magnums and pani puri and burgers..

jaan pahachaan aur bhi badhi..

sahil ko kaisay bhul sakay ...main kaaran tho yahi dono hai..

jo hamay nut aur fruit milay...

jo aaj kal kafi logon ki raat ka neend udhaa rahay hain...

LIKE MINDED friends  milay...jinkay sath say din ka shuruwath hasin hotha hai..

tho aaj kay din ki yahi dua hai ki aap jiyo hazaro saal...

with khushi in each pal aur sadness apko chuyayna..

aur har saal kay har pal may...aap muskurathay rahain..

happy birhthday dear anu...with days filled with happiness,joy,loafing,shopping,movies,

fun,friends,sunshine and health.

ranjnid68

rogerrocks thumbnail

Dear Anu,

Someone quoted that "To get your maturity, you will have to pay with age." Is that so?

But one thing I am sure is, "you don't get smarter as you get older. There is just less stupid stuff left that you haven't already done."

But it's your Birthday so forget everything else and blow the candle, cut the cake and be merry.

We all pray that you always look great, act great and eat great as well.

You've created milestones but best is yet to come.
And so may all your dreams and all your wishes come true
keep smiling and enjoy this special day.

But Anu,

Your birthday is too important to be taken seriously
so let us celebrate it like crazy!
Happy birthday Dear!

kaussar

jiye toh jiye kaise hayyyeee bin aapke๐Ÿ˜† lagta nahi dil kahi bin aapke ooo๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

WISHING U A VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERYYY DHAMAKEDAAR HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY ANU JAAN๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

BADHAAI HO BADHAAI HO๐Ÿ˜†

HUM MILE AAPSE KUCH ISS TARAH๐Ÿ˜ณ
its been a year n half as i met u Anu jaan๐Ÿ˜ณ at first v werent that close but jaise jaise time flew n i got more badtameez i found u to be just d same๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...v gelled n grew close n today v r not chaddi wale buddies but movie wale buddies๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ
from dhoom3 to jai ho wid u its always been such a fab time...I LOVE U๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

mujhe yaad hai i told u , u remind me of old tina munim๐Ÿ˜† u still do, wenever v meet the first thing i say in my mind is she resembles so much to u๐Ÿ˜†

ab yaado ki baraat khatam hui n now my wishlist n blessings for u๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

tum jiyo karodo saal bas yehi hai  aarzooo๐Ÿ˜ณwishing u d bestest of d bestest always...may u have d most wonderful n happiest day of ur life n a bright se bhi zyaada bright{NIRMAL WASHING POWDER WALA BRIGHT๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†} future ahead meri jaan๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

dher saare bacche ho.cricket team paida karo๐Ÿ˜† n always stay d same babydoll๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ...glad to have met u n will always cherish d moments v had๐Ÿ˜ณ

hoon tane boch prem karuchu maari anukdi๐Ÿ˜† MUAH MUAH MUAH๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

shanakyasharan aka Karishma

Dearest Anu ...

May you have all the joy your heart can hold,

All the smiles a day can bring,

All the blessings a life can unfold,

May you have God's best in everything...

Dear Anu wishing You A Very Happy Birthday...

lots and lots of love and hugs

Neenabinu

rogerrocks thumbnail

As a precursory to the Achche Din which was gonna come soon, a committee was formed to ensure that the Achche Din was celebrated with pomp and style.

Committee consisted of:

R1 - Snacks and Drinks,

R2 - Planning

N,G - Flavouring

Ne - Dessertification

R2: Here's the plan for the achche din. R1, you will be in charge of some stumptous snacks and drinks, ranging from mild to strong.

R1 (looking up while texting in the mobile): Yeah will be done. And there will be lots of ice too. (giving a wink)

R2: Cool. Now, N & G.

N,G: (Drooling over a pic, turn by turn, reluctantly looking up) Yeah

R2: You both can add nut (Before sentence is finished)

N,G (simultaneously): Nut, Nut Nut , Ok great done (quickly getting back to the drooling)

R2 (finishing): flavour and toppings to the desserts. Why are you both not listening?

N: Am busy in the formula. But don't worry, the achche din celebration will not be effected.

G: Am busy in project. But don't worry, the achche din celebration will not be effected.

N: Copy-parrot.

R2: What's going on?

G: You have no idea.

R2: I will get idea.

Ne: But I wanted to get idea. Heard IDEA is giving some good offers for NRI.

R2: Gosh, Ne, at least you be serious.

Ne: (looking up from an office file (hidden inside which is a pic of same-expressionwala)) Yeah R2, have lots of work, but for achche din, will manage to squeeze some time.

R2: Cool. Can you get real fruit (interrupted)

Ne: Real Fruit, fruit real, yes, oh it will be as real as it can get. (getting back to the insides of the office file)

R2: ice-creams and cakes. Ne, Ne, did you get it? There she

R2: Now, let me fix the venue for achche din and arrange the cake ...

<one day later> 

The day of the achche din dawns. And all the committee members are assembled at the appointed venue. 

And five like-minded US hurried up

All eager for the treat and meet

Achche Din is the day an angel was born, and the world got such a nautanki-filled gift

And then the chief guest, our own NAUTNKI darling, ANU arrives, holding a red rose.

And seeing 5 eager faces, puts the lone rose back into her bag, anxious for its safety.

JK is the first to rush for a jhappi. BBC takes over the mic to announce the grand arrival. Post box hands over all the wishes, cards and posts. Maikhana serves a range of drinks. And Mallika-e-mahal brings the cake for cutting.

The entire venue is surrounded with happiness, filled with laughter, wrapped in pleasure, brightened with fun, overflowing with love, blessed with joy and enriched with wishes----

Here's wishing Anu, the sweetest, cutest, loveliest, adorable, delightful, gorgeous    darling ever, the most wonderful birthday ever.

Anu anything and everything suits you, but when you wear your million dollar smile, you rock baby. Have a fun-filled rocking smashing, day today and a wonderful and successful year ahead.

And not only wishes, here's your gift too. An OS, my first ever, especially for you.

<Link to OS> 

Any gift you receive today doesn't compare to the smiles and happiness you spread - online and offline. 

rogerrocks thumbnail

Happy Birthday my dear Ishi!

I don't even remember how I started talking to you. Ghus gayi beech mein ๐Ÿ˜†  But it has been fun always. I love talking to you. I love your insight, your wisdom. I love your random Bollywood reactions to situation. You've managed to make me feel like a kid and a grown up at the same time ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Thanks for always being there for me and listening to my rants. For bearing my crazy and weird thoughts ๐Ÿค—

I love you!
Hope you have a superb day ahead and a super successful year!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Many more returns of the day..
Don't hog on sea food and get an allergy, mind you!๐Ÿ˜†

GredandForge aka Ne 

U were the first IF friend that I met in person..And from that day till today, our friendship has only become stronger.I hope it only grows with time ๐Ÿ˜ณ Bonding over pani puri and gola, watching Dhoom 3 at Chandan, fangirling over Aamir and Hrithik- all of these have been super fun times ๐Ÿค— I am glad that though I have lost touch with IF,the friends I made remain very much a part of my life๐Ÿ˜ณLove you yaara. Have an awesome birthday. ..Happy birthday to you..See u soon. .Cheers ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

starsinmyeyes aka Sruthi

Dear nautanki,

You are a bundle of sunshine in my virtual life, a super duper close dost and one of the sweetest people I've met here :') From life to shows to football to food, we talk and talk and talk about everything under the sun and NEVER GET TIRED BECAUSE WE'RE AWESOME LIKE THAT :D

Joking aside though, I respect you so much as a person. You're intelligent and witty and super fun to interact with and I've honestly learnt so much from you in the time we've known each other.

I hope you have a fantastic birthday! I know how much you love food so I hope you get to freak out on all the fatty and delicious dishes (because the unhealthy stuff is always the most satisfying hah).

Stay as positive and lovely and adorable as ever <3 LOVE YOU!

KulfiBai aka Tanvi

Anu wish you life's best on your birthday and may you have a great day with friends and family !
I'm not big on birthdays as I truly believe in living each day as it comes and making it special is totally in our hands ! Your zest and humour is a gift that you so generously share with us and this is something which makes you special !
 So hoping and wishing that each day brings out the best in you and for you in every way !
A big hug ๐Ÿค—

namzie
rogerrocks thumbnail

Hello IF wasis!! How are you doing tonight?

Welcome to this special felicitation night where we would like to present a very special award. Tonight we are celebrating a very special person, a person who multitasks, has elephant memory, and is a big AsYa fan and the best of all a fun to hang out with.

We shall soon reveal the recipient of this award, but before that let's hear from our sponsors.

Title Sponsors: Zee TV

Official Sponsors: Qubool Hai

Media Partners: India-Forums

Entertainment sponsors: Erstwhile Logic Hunters CC

So my dear friends let's have a huge round of applause for these sponsors.

Any guesses so far, since I have managed to give out a number of clues already?

What??? I can't hear you all. Louder!!!

Nope not yet. Alright then, let's hear from some of our guests of honors as they try to give you their descriptions of this special nominee.

First up is our darling friend from Dutchland who has been MIA for a little bit and has come out of hibernation for this award night only. Presenting on stage, with a loud round of applause - Ms. Narges aka metoyou.

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Men? Yes you heard that right. There is a long list of male fans this superstar has. Ab inke baare mein kya bataoon? Lots of people love her because she is sweet, caring, funny but most importantly a very lovely person. Women envy her and she makes every man go weak in the knees. She definitely does make my heart go boom boom, so why not yours?

Hold your breath and please give a thunderous round of applause for the one and only, the loveliest of all, the superstar of yesteryear, today and the future...our very own...

Aha its not going to be that easy guys. You have to give it a guess. Looks like you are still clueless so let's bring up on the stage our next Presenter - Ms. Rivi aka QueenOfMyCastle

Hello people. Let me start by saying how honored I feel today since I have been given the chance to present this special award tonight.

So about this person - well she is well known for her tongue in cheek brand of humor. She is always the great bua of all people known to her because she loves to give everyone a nickname. And pretty good names she comes up with!!! Talking about nicknames, I have given her one too - tanki. She knows what it is and that is good so stop looking hopeful that I will explain the reasoning behind it.

Another striking feature about her is her total dramebaazi. She is a total drama queen, so much so that you could almost say that the song "Drama Queen" was written with her in mind. Now only if she can find a Siddharath Malhotra or Hrithik Roshan of her own, I believe her life is set.

Actually she would not mind Federer or one of many hot soccer players either.

So any ideas about this multifaceted personality just yet?

Narges, Rivi looks like our audience is still clueless. What do you say we let out the secret or should be continue this clue game? I personally think we should continue.

So let's bring up on the stage our next presenter - Ms. Gita aka GitaIyer

<Taking the mike from Rivs>

Me, But, I,?? Theek hai. Darr ke aage jeet hai.

<turning to audience>

What????

You guys and girls haven't guessed, even after such specific hints.

Ok, no worries. I'll help you identify this person, hopefully.

What can I say about this livewire girl, (yes girl, hope you have identified this much at least),

She is young at heart and younger in looks - A youngster you can say

She loves her M's - magnum, mac-donalds, Me - not as in I Me n Myself

She adores her F's Federer, Football, Fancies - She actually dreamt about me one fine morning

She has ample H - Humour which never fails to bring a smile on one and all.

And yes, at the cost of repeating - she is a drama queen of the highest order.  Dramatization is her middle name.

Iske aage, aap samajh jaaiyee

Don't tell me, even now dimaag ki batti nahi jali.

Looks like people here are either daft or are pretending to be so since they are enjoying all the lovely descriptions that are being given by our esteemed presenters. I will now call up our last presenter on stage and after that will be the big reveal. The next presenter is another girl who's been MIA, GredandForge aka Neha.

Hey all! I am so excited to speak about this. I come to present to you a person who adds chat in chatting, mast to masti, but isn't naught in naughtiness.. Okay okay Rivi, I'll get to the point,don't glare at me.
So I am here to talk about the cutest, naughtiest of all of us..
On a related note, I did ask the Mirror on the wall to confirm and guess what, it didn't give my name. I now know how poor step mom of Snowwhite felt.
... Sheesh guys! All of you are glaring..hmph..

Now that we have all given you our views and thoughts, let us not waste anytime and start the felicitation of this special girl. Ladies and Gentlemen, can I have a huge and I mean deafening round of applause for

GoodGoneWrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
post no 2- narges's section. Please remove the green part.
rogerrocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: QueenOfMyCastle

post no 2- narges's section. Please remove the green part.

Is it fine now?