RAYA FF -Sirf Meri Ho *THREAD-8 Updated PART- 85 on Page-136 - Page 23

Posted: 9 years ago
Welcome to 8th Thread of Sirf Meri Ho -RAYA -FF

www.GlitterTextOnline.com
www.GlitterTextOnline.com

From Neel : Hiii Dear readers ,I am proudly presenting 8th Thread of this FF, You made my day by showering all your love in the form of likes and comments .As most of you know these stories Author is Girija .Recently so many new readers are asking about the future story or some other, thinking I am the writer so I am introducing the writer again ..Here she comes..

From Writer :Hiii My Pyari readers ,I am still not able to believe that 8th thread is being opened. I am so sorry that Me &Neel had to take one break so many new comers don't know that stories are being written by me ,So official introduction ..I am Girija , profession se doctor hu and my passion is writing .I used to write and post the stories in other site, later on I got busy with my work so was unable to give reply to the readers and some times even though i have written as I don't have time to update in time readers used to wait .
I don't like to keep them waiting ,so I stopped giving updates. But my friend Neel used to torture me to write the stories, for her  I used to write. So one fine day she asked me "can I post the stories of yours in IF? that is a lovely forum and the readers are very good ,they like to read RAYA magic .. "
But i kept one condition to her ,If they will give comments ,I am unable to reply so will you give the feedback and replies on behalf of me .
Neel said :Yes ..
Rest of the story You know ... 
I kept my name in hiding because of social network sites [I faced some problems regarding that ]

But right now I don't have any problem to keep my name enabled on my stories .
So because some confusions are still going  I prefer to keep my name enable from now on .
Thank you so much and I am surprised to see 3 fanfictions ,3 short stories and 11 one shots written by me ..Love you so much guys ..Keep showering your love like this..
I promise I will complete all other unfinished stories by end of BALH show .Love you all.God bless you all . 🤗

I can't thank enough Neel, She is really doing hard work to present all my stories to you.

so without these two non can happened so please applad for
The Ram kapoor 
The Sakshi Tanwar

p.s: its my new thread ff , please dont post Rajat pics ,its my sincere request,this ff means RAYA 
Edited by luvsakshi - 9 years ago
www.GlitterTextOnline.com  Edited by luvsakshi - 9 years ago

Never before..nahin nahin..Aap hi ne thp started one ST 8th AT..(I very well know its not "YOUR OWN" thread) and cant say never again too as any one can start an 8th thread for their update..Then what I should say..nothing I dont have many words..I would say truly deserving and victorious. I love you gals and wish everything good for you people.
Stay happy..keep writing..keep giving more threads like this 

one already

I wish the angels should bless you both for ever..

\

Edited by armanz - 9 years ago
Congratulations for thread 8 darling ...

Sorry for this late party guys..but am throwing for Neel's success..so come lets enjoy...😆
Collage of different soups - stock photoLets start with soup and salad..
Collage of different salads isolated on white - stock photoFresh from the farm

Collage of pub food including cheese burgers, wings, nachos, fries, pizza, ribs, deep fried prawns and calamari. - stock photoStarters

collage of various fast food products - stock photo For Vegans
Collection of warm meat dishes. Includes lamb, pork, chicken and beef dishes. - stock photo(Esp for NV delishers)😉😆

Collection of asian food dishes. Including sweet and sour chicken, beef and broccoli, chicken chow mein, Kung Pao chicken and more. - stock photo
Atleast few tho like rice items na...

Set of alcoholic cocktails isolated on white background - stock photoMocktails...
Collage showing a variety of delicious pastries, desserts and baked goods including cookies, pies, cakes, and muffins - stock photo Desserts

collection of fresh fruits - stock photoHealthy option..😆
And this one is for Neel.
Food set of different italian pasta. collage - stock photo

And dont think am nuts but for me after a delicious meal...I like to have this..(Giri u stay out of it)

Coffee collage with Coffee espresso, cappuccino, latte and mocha. Food set of cap with coffee. Coffee concept. - stock photo

Edited by armanz - 9 years ago
wow...making history by opening 8th thread or I say you are breaking your own set record not fair kisi aur ko bhi mauka do wo thod ne ki ...ha ha...I am so happy for you and RAYA (I love reading about them)

Congrats you are a   ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Congratulations on 8th thread...
Congo di 
 for another thread .. yipeee 
 i want 2 more 
 10  superb 

My Small Collages to You & Giri , Hope you both like it 😉

Eight pairs of Roses , one for you & one for Giri 😊

Eight Different Varieties of Cakes 😉