•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago

Hello there earthlings!

I am here with a special request from the bubbliest Shanaya! She especially pleaded to me to right this crazy OS on her...Hope you like it gurl! Aur pasand nab hi aye to...mera man rakhne ke liye like kar dena. Haha. And I hope you people like it too. This pure work of fiction so if I offend anyone I am sorry. And No PM's for this! Sorry

Beep!

Looks like my cake was ready. I mumbled to myself. I went up to the oven and carefully lifted out the freshly baked cake. It was hot even while wearing gloves. I set it on the table and started decorating the cake with my favourite flavoured icing. Chocolate!

"Like every year I will have to celebrate my birthday alone." I said to no one in particular. I know sounds weird but that's what I do every year on my birthday. I decorate my house, I bake my birthday cake myself and buy myself a gift as well. This was what usually happened. But this year I thought that maybe it would be different because he would be with me but...I was wrong.

I sighed heavily and finished writing Happy Birthday in the middle.

"Chal Shanaya iss saal bhi tu akele hi celebrate karegi birthday." I mumbled to myself. I picked up the knife and sang,"Happy Birthday to me...Happy Birthday to me...Happy Birthday..."

"Dear Shanaya! Happy birthday to you! Woho!" A voice sang behind me. Surprised I turned around and saw Arjun standing there all wet from head to toe.

"Aisa kya dekh rahi ho. Blow the candle and make a wish!" said Arjun with his oh-so-charming-smile.

"Nahi phook ti. Waise bhi tum yahan kya kar rahe ho?" I said irritated with his usual habit of being late.

"Offo Shanu! Chill maro...and cut the cake already." Arjun said with excitement just like a little kid.

I sighed and blew the candle. Quickly made a wish and cut the cake. I cut a medium piece of cake and lifted up to feed Arjun since he was standing there with his mouth open. But then I changed my mind and ate the piece myself just to tease him a little.

"Shans...wo mera piece tha!" Arjun said with a cute pout on his face. God he looked so adorable when he did that. But I wasn't going to give up so easily.

"Haan toh...ye tumhare late ane ki punishment. No cake for you!" I said firmly.

"What?!!! You can't do this! This is not fair...aur mein thodi na jaan much kar late aya...wo tho bearish ho rahi thi. And traffic ZAYADA tha isliye late hogaya."

"Mein wo sab nahi jaanti. Galti ki hai to punishment to milegi...so no cake! Aur ye kya!!! Mera marble floor pura gila kar diya. You should have been careful na! Ab agar ye kharab hogaya to mein kya karoon gi!" I screamed slightly.

"Haan haan mujhse se zayada apne marble floor ki padi hai. Sach men pyaar mein kya kya papd belne padte hai." I heard Arjun mumbling to himself.

"I heard that Arjun!" I said looking at him curiously.

Arjun again with his cute pout went outside and sat down on the sofa.

"Arre! Wahan Sofa par mat bheto warna wo bhi gila ho jayega." I said being the cleanliness freak I am. It looked like Arjun wanted to break something but he was controlling it as best as possible.

I went inside to fetch a towel and gave it to Arjun to wipe himself. But to be honest Arjun was looking even more hot while he was wet. Ironic since he is "wet". His wet clothes were sticking to his body and made his biceps stand out even more. I fared I might faint at his sizzling sight. Oh Lord help me stay conscious!

After Arjun wiped himself I sat down on the sofa and turned on the tv.

"What are you doing Shans?" Arjun asked me with a curious look on his face.

"I am watching tv...kyun koi problem hai?"

Arjun stared back at me with a horrified expression on his face. "It's your BIRTHDAY Shans and you are gonna watch TV! Seriouslyyy!"

"Haan toh ismein kya hai mein har saal yahi to karti hoon. Waise bhi ab tum mera liye gift to laye nahi hoge."

"Ek minute...bina kuch jane tumne ye kaise maan liye ki meini tumhare liye koi gift nahi khareda hai?"

"Omg! Iska matlab tum mere liye kuch layee ho? To jaldi do na!" I bounced up and down like a little kids. What to do I can't control myself when it comes to gifts.

"Huh Itna jaldo bhi kiya hai! Pehle mujhe cake to phir gift milega." Arjun said authoratively.

"But..."

"No buts...Pehle cake do!"

"Fine laati hoon!" Saying that I went in the kitchen to get cake. I cut a huge piece with the knife and took it outside.

"Ye lo! Tumhara cake...ab mujhe mera gift do jaldi se pleaseee!" I said pouting.

"Aye haye itni betabbi. Pehle apne haton se cake to khilao." Arjun said with a cheeky smile on his face.

"Fine!." I said defeated. I put forward a piece of cake right in front of his mouth and he ate it with his usual grin. Then he put forward a piece for me to eat. I was hesitant at first but I had to give in seeing his excited face.

"Ab to mera gift mujhe dedo!" I exclaimed not being able to hold it in anymore.

Arjun laughed a little at my antics and said, "Andar bed par rakha hai.."

And before he could finish his words I ran towards me bedroom even more excited now. That's when I saw it in the middle of my bed. A box neatly wrapped in multi colored gift wrap. There was a cute bow tied on top as well. I opened it hastily careful not to rip the beautiful wrap. I opened the lid of the box and inside was a... beautiful  blue dress. I was speechless for a moment seeing the dress. It was a delicate self design laced with little white stones near the waist. It was a sleeveless dress made with the softest material. And it being blue just added to it's elegance and simplicity. He really had managed to leave me speechless. How could he know me so well! He never fails to surprise me with his actions. Gosh! I still remember that day he had flirted with me using songs every single second. I laughed lightly remembering how annoyed I had been but he had managed to impress me. And after that they had got along so well even though they still have cute little nok jhoks but jahan pyaar hota hai wahan nok jhoks to normal hi hai na.

I quickly put the dress on and untied my hair. He liked my hair open than tied. I brushed a little and applied light makeup. I put on my favourite cherry lip gloss and tweaked my lashes with a tiny bit of mascara and voila I was ready. I twirled in my dress in the front of the mirror to get a good look at how I was looking. Satisfied with myself I walked out the room taking a deep breath as I entered the hall.

Arjun was standing with his back to me. I quietly called, "Arjun..."

"Itni der kyun laga di..." He stopped midsentence. He was fully facing me now and he looked at me from head to toe. All this while his mouth was kind of open. I couldn't tell if he was surprised or...something else.

"Apna mooh to band karo. Kahin machar andar chale gaye to" I said to him laughing a little. That snapped him out of his trance and he came closer to me.

"You...you...look...amazing  Shans!" He said huskily.

I smiled at him and said, "Thanks! And Arjun thank you for this beautiful gift. You seriously have made my birthday really special." I said seriously, " And mein kitni buri hoon na. Meine tumhe daant diya." I sobbed slightly and a little tear fell from my eye and I looked away.

Arjun inched even closer and wiped the tear of my face and said," Hey...ro mat! Mujhe bura bilkul nahi laga yaar. Aur tum ladkiyan har baat pe rona kyun shuru kar deti ho. You Know hum confuse ho jatein hai.!" He said playfully to lighten the mood.

I hit on the shoulder lightly and said, "Ab bas bhi karo!" Then we both laughed at ourselves. I had ordered dinner from outside and we both quickly ate relishing the taste of my favourite dishes. For dessert we had the chocolate we were fighting for in the beginning. I slightly laughed while eating the cake and Arjun joined me as well. We both laughed remembering the pointless fight we had in the beginning.

As we finished up I took the dirty plates inside to wash and Arjun went towards the sofa. I came out the kitchen after fifteen minutes and Arjun was standing near the music player. A beautiful song played, it was Kiss me by Ed Sheeran. One of my favourite artists. For a minute I was lost listening to the beginning.

Settle down with me
Cover me up
Cuddle me in

Lie down with me
And hold me in your arms

That's when Arjun turned around and smiled at me. "May I have this dance?" He asked lightly putting his hand forward.

I smiled back at him and said,"Sure" I placed my hand in his and he pulled me closer. His left arm was around my waist and his right hand was grasping mine in a promising embrace.

And your heart's against my chest, your lips pressed to my neck
I'm falling for your eyes, but they don't know me yet
And with a feeling I'll forget, I'm in love now

Kiss me like you wanna be loved
You wanna be loved
You wanna be loved
This feels like falling in love
Falling in love
We're falling in love

Our eyes were locked with each other and it was as if we were in a trance listening to the lyrics of the song. At the chorus he pulled me even closer and I could feel his breath on my face. There was a sharp intake of breath from my side.

Settle down with me
And I'll be your safety
You'll be my lady

I was made to keep your body warm
But I'm cold as the wind blows so hold me in your arms

I could here the slight drizzling of the rain outside from the open window. There was a sudden gust of cold breeze but surprisingly neither of us felt cold. I tightened my hold on him and he did the same.

Oh no
My heart's against your chest, your lips pressed to my neck
I'm falling for your eyes, but they don't know me yet
And with this feeling I'll forget, I'm in love now

You wanna be loved
You wanna be loved
Falling in love
We're falling in love

I bowed my head down to rest on his chest and engulfed me in a warm embrace. We were both swaying to the music. I could hear his heartbeat join in rhythm with mine and I wished that this moment could just freeze.

Yeah I've been feeling everything
From hate to love
From love to lust
From lust to truth
I guess that's how I know you
So I hold you close to help you give it up

Sure we had the strangest of relationships, it wasn't perfect but it was what made life worth living. We had the most silliest fights in the world but that's what made our relationship stronger and I think he knew that as well. I slightly lifted my head up to look into his eyes again.

So kiss me like you wanna be loved
You wanna be loved
You wanna be loved
Falling in love
We're falling in love

You wanna be loved
You wanna be loved
Falling in love
We're falling in love

And as the song ended quietly Arjun slightly dipped his head down and kiss me lightly on the lips. I closed my eyes to feel the moment. It was a kiss of promise, love, warmth and security. We had both closed our eyes by now.

And as soon as it had happened it was over and we both parted. We looked at each other and smiled warmly.

"I love you" Arjun said touching his forehead to mine.

"I love you too." I said putting my arms around his neck and his resting on my waist

And just like that my Birthday turned out to be the best birthday ever!

~The End~

So There you go peeps! Hope you all liked it...and you too Shans!

Tere liye...especially meri taraf se! Hehe

Do leave your long comments and likes people!

Love y'all loads

Until Later's!

Awww Sooo Cute n Sweet
Loved it
Awwwsssmmm...
Beautifully written...
Lovely OS ...so well written.
awesome !!
loved it dear!
so sweet..cute!
shan first celebrating her birthday alone..n the arjun came..giving a surprize!!
loved their fight!
the gift..aww..such a pretty description of the dress! loved it
then they danced..nice choice of song!
fantastic!!
Hayeee...Main Marr Javaan!! *falls wid a thud!* I so lubbb youuu sishtaa!! ❤️❤️ My Bday really cant be a better one..!! Hmm..So As Usual Im celebrating It Alone.. Socha tha He wud be there!!! But Nahi...!! 🤔 And There He Is..!! Mera Hero!! Mera Dhyaan Kidhar Hai? Yeh Mera Hero Idhar Hai..😉 Aww..Baby baarish me bheeg gye? Aur traffic bhi? But cake toh tumhe milega nhi..!! 😛 Allahh! Hayee! His smile, pout and Grin!! ❤️ Hailaa! Mera Marble Floor kharaab kar diya aur ab sofe pe baith kar ussey bhi geela kar diya! Right Partner..*hi-5* Im a cleaniness freak!! And he is so nott!! But still I love him! Gosh..His wet look! Haye..Mera Bheega Bheega Arjun.. His caramel biceps..❤️ He brought me gift!!! *jumps!* Haye..The dress is soo beautiful! Love you Sishtaa..❤️ The dress is indeed pretty!!! ❤️❤️ And I love Blue! ❤️ See My Siggi..You'll know why..😉 The Dance was luvly! And Song?? Its one my fav! Lovly Lyrics..And THE KISS!! *faints* It was luvly re! I am soo happy!!Edited by Bubbly_Shanaya - 9 years ago
aww nabeela 
such a sweet os 
loved the way u have written this 
n song it was a special treat