TC New Article--*Abusive Husbands Of TV Serials-- VD As RK In Meiej*

Posted: 9 years ago
Tellychakkar.com @tellychakkar  

Abusive husbands of TV serials http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/features/abusive-husbands-of-tv-serials-140630 ... @vksm102 @cupalwaysfull @VivianDsena01 @shasha303 @AanshulTrivedi @rohitkhurana64

Being grey is the latest thing. The one-time good guys turning negative all of a sudden are climbing the ladder of fame more than the original villains and vamp. Who are these people? They are the husbands of our favorite bahus. They play the role of dominating, insecure, aggressive, chauvinistic, abusive husbands who most of the time reduces their husbands to tears. The torture can be physical or mental just to prove how dominating they are or to take revenge.

Tellychakkar.com lists out some of the small screen's abusive husbands over the years. If we miss any name, feel free to share it in the comment section below.

Vivian Dsena aka RK in Madhubala...Ek Ishq Ek Junoon 😳

Madhubala...Ek Ishq Ek Junoon on Colors follows the story of a middle class girl Madhubala (Drashti Dhami) who was born on a film set and has since then grown up in that environment. Madhu was happy leading a simple lifestyle until she met RK (Vivian Dsena), a leading superstar. Their story is also one with a lot of hits and misses. But they get married and after a lot of drama, finally fell in love. But by this time Madhu's acting prowess was discovered and she entered the movies. Initially he was the loving caring husband but the superstar in him turned insecure. He mentally tortured her and tried to hold back his wife's success. Every day he created one or the other problems as he wanted her to be in his shadow. Once Madhu got pregnant, he became normal and went back to his loving caring ways. The story has moved on since then but Vivian has really played both a hero and a villain to great perfection.

P.s.-- Guyss I mentioned Only Intro & VD part of the article for more u can check the above link in TC tweet πŸ‘πŸΌ!! Well I just Hate these TC people😑πŸ€ͺ they really dont know what to write & what not whatever they feel like they write it and make the hot news out of it  🀣!! Really i want to tell u guyss that they firstly wrote DD's name wrong they wrote dhrishti in place of Drashti I just corrected it in my post πŸ‘πŸΌand then they blamed everything on RK !! Though My Awesome Brilliant Actor VD really Portrayed Superstar RK's role Fabulously πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ˜³& No One can be like Rk πŸ˜‰ Neither RK was never like other abusive useless husbands mentioned in this article πŸ₯±RK was  the best, unbeatable & incomparable perfectly πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘πŸΌ!! Love u RK😳 Miss U RK / My Superstar VD Keep Rocking β€οΈπŸ€—!!

P.S.-- Do Comments & Likes !! 😊
Edited by -ChitraRocking- - 9 years ago
TFS the article chitra di 😳
whatever vd had played
he has done it with perfection
Originally posted by Abhiya4life

TFS the article chitra di 😳
welcome meghu 😳
Originally posted by rima4ever

thanks for sharing 
welcome dear πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by rima4ever

whatever vd had played
he has done it with perfection
agree VD is perfectly Awesome in every Role he Plays πŸ‘β­οΈ
Jealous TC! Hamesha MB or DVD ke peeche pade rahte hai!
Uff TC πŸ₯±
Edited by -ChitraRocking- - 9 years ago