CID

Kunal Bakshi to feature in Sony TV's CID

misha.as thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Kunal Bakshi to feature in Sony TV's CID

Kunal Bakshi, who recently featured in an episodic of Life OK's Savdhan India, will now be seen in an interesting story of Sony Entertainment Television's CID (Fireworks Productions).

He will essay a very soft-hearted man Vishal, who would get perturbed on finding his kids missing from his home. With him running helter-skelter in search of them, another tragedy will strike him when he will see his wife's dead body at his home.

The manner in which the man would seek the help of the CID team in getting to the truth of the matter would form the crux of the story.

When contacted, Kunal, who has recently received quite a lot of appreciation for his role in Savdhan India, where he featured along with actress Samiksha Bhatnagar said, "It is always a pleasure to work with Fireworks Productions. I have done quite a lot of episodics for them in Shapath, and this is the second time I am part of CID. This role is very interesting as the man will get to portray various shades. I am presently shooting for the episodic."

Watch this interesting story in CID very soon.

Source : TC

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
If there was one episode of Shapath I had liked it had been the one that had him. He is a good actor and really was convincing as the Lion Man. ðŸ˜†
Now it'll be interesting to see him in CID.

Thanks Misha!