Avalanche. thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey guys! Shocked to see a post from me? Well, I am too. Although I am posting this topic in the Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya Forum, this post is for all my friends. Why? Because the message I want to convey, should be heard by everyone. So these past two or three weeks, I have been getting pms/scraps regarding my changed behavior and how I am not the same anymore. Well these accusations are right. Before summer break started, I was this happy and nautanki wali girl. After summer break came, people started noticing that I was changing and that I was becoming rude and akdu at times. I don't know what has happened to me guys. I feel like I am under a lot pressure and that I will break any moment. Me, a girl that is never open about her true feelings and always masks her problems with happiness, broke down in front of two of my closest friends on IF a few days ago. I am ashamed of myself that I actually broke down because I know that people on this forum hate negative and sad feelings. I am really sorry that you had to see that side of me but I am so confused and torn apart. I feel like I am heading nowhere and that everything is so complicated. I used to come to IF for stree relief but now IF has become one of my stresses. I hate feeling so vulnerable and I know I am talking nonsense but you guys need to give me a chance to become myself again. I don't know how or when I started changing but each day I wake up in the morning feeling like crap. I would come to IF and just randomly start spamming and chatting with people in different chat clubs. I would try to be a nautanki and bring myself back but I keep failing. Commitments. I have so many but I am failing to complete them. I have reserved on a lot of fan fictions but I don't unres because I feel like crap and my head doesn't concentrate. I am writing my own stories btu I rarely update them because I can't write with everything going on in my mind. I am in two newsletter teams but I sometimes fail to send my entries in. I used to be that person who would do anything for you but now I am so late that it is pointless. In short, I need your help guys. I need you guys to support me. I need you guys to push me and nag me to become the person I once used to be. I am sorry for all the things that have happened these last few weeks. Please forgive me. Another thing is that a lot of people have been complaining that I don't come on IF during the weekends. Guys this isn't my fault because I usually don't have access to my laptop on the weekends. Why? Because I am usually at parties and that is why, I only have my phone. Most people must know that IF is a pain when you are on your phone, that is why I don't come that often. If you want to contact me and chat with me then you can on FB. You can tell me and I will tell my account to you. One last thing, this is the first and last time, I have opened up to all my friends and please don't judge me because of my confession. I am sorry once again and I hope I will have your support.
Thanks,
Ash

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hammad76 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Little Sister your brother is here for support...don't worry good and bad times are part of everyone's life. Just keep things simple and everything will be fine Inshallah. No tension and no stress just think positive and positive things will start to happen and if you will think negative then negativity will surround you. This is just a piece of advise from someone who is double your age. Don't dwell over the past and don't think about the future just live in the present and you will be happy. Rest I leave upto you. Bhaiyo Loves you now cheer up. 😊
Edited by hammad76 - 9 years ago
..Neha. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Take your time, dear..
Get well soon!

It happens sometimes due to lot of thunking & overburdening yourself!
Don't get scared!
You'll be ok within few days!
Visna92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
it's ok dear/...take your own time...just relax...love u❤️
Mendesarmy thumbnail
It a ok ash things happen at times 
We all have our bad days
I hope everything works out for you
And if you ever need me
I'm here for you (:
Avalanche. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: hammad76

Little Sister your brother is here for support...don't worry good and bad times are part of everyone's life. Just keep things simple and everything will be fine Inshallah. No tension and no stress just think positive and positive things will start to happen and if you will think negative then negativity will surround you. This is just a piece of advise from someone who is double your age. Don't dwell over the past and don't think about the future just live in the present and you will be happy. Rest I leave upto you. Bhaiyo Loves you now cheer up. 😊

Thank you so much bhayio. I am glad that you support me. I know positivity is a key in life and hopefully I will be able to bring it back in my life. I love you too bhayio. Thanks for cheering me up
Avalanche. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ..Neha..

Take your time, dear..
Get well soon!

It happens sometimes due to lot of thunking & overburdening yourself!
Don't get scared!
You'll be ok within few days!

Thank you so much di. I will try to get better, thanks. 
austen_TanHa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey ash. i haven't interacted much with you because i was missing from IF for so long but even in the two or three times that we've spoken i know you are a very special person. don't worry these phases come in everyone's life. it'll pass. just keep your head high and don't lose hope. do whatever you feel like doing , whatever makes you happy even if it is not what you should be doing. give yourself a break gal! you deserve it🤗
about IF being a pain to access from mobile, tell me about it! its a nightmare, its slow and the pages don't open completely...not worth it.
most importantly don't stress about changing. you'll change back to being who you are pretty soon, im sure.
if you ever feel like talking, drop in a msg. i'll always be there😃
taani.priya1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
its ok it do sometimes happen
never mind
be yourself
we have not talked much
but i am too senior to you
give me your fb account in pm
i will wait for it
Avalanche. thumbnail