Dips Creations#5|Last Update at Pg.124 | SHOP CLOSED - Page 94

Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by lipshaa

Actually m not into TV shows much now!! Still updated with some SHIVIKA stuffs in CG😳 

Seems like everyone is going through such syndrome including me πŸ€” Oh then i really need to stalk your gallery and gaze at the beautaayy. β˜ΊοΈ But first i've to hunt where your thread is shit  *facepalm* :| 
OMG! Your updates are heaven! ❀️
Total beauty β€οΈ

It will be unfair to chose a favorite from these edits !

I am gonna use RS-DP edit  That's probably the best edit of theirs I have ever seen β€οΈ

You said you are going to update GoT edits next time... Can't wait 
[QUOTE=Dips..]

Ching and Deeps

stacked

aaw why the stack link not working for me 

Originally posted by ..Khaleesi..

OMG! Your updates are heaven! ❀️
Total beauty β€οΈ

It will be unfair to chose a favorite from these edits !

I am gonna use RS-DP edit  That's probably the best edit of theirs I have ever seen β€οΈ

You said you are going to update GoT edits next time... Can't wait 

Thank you so much sweetheart. That's such a cute compliment πŸ€— Really, that made me feels on cloud 9 right now. RS-DP are louuve β˜ΊοΈ Yep the next update will include GoT edits for sure.
@Khaleesi : Yeah the link isn't opening in my server as well. Imgur can act badass too.
Here's the stacked image

Please let me know if its working. 

^^ Lol, you made their off screen stuff a lot more fun then they're supposed to~ πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
Lot of your stuff, I just noticed, is something I am a fan of πŸ˜† Good to find your creations! 
They're really good! I love the captions and coloring! They look bright and happy! 
Nice work here girl πŸ‘πŸΌ 

^^^ The caption goes so well with the her! πŸ˜†

^^ You're making me want to watch Vampire Diaries now! So the guy in the very first episode is not the guy opposite her? Good. 

Lovely work here! All of it!
whens the update coming! :D dont keep us waiting lol
Originally posted by Dips..

@Khaleesi : Yeah the link isn't opening in my server as well. Imgur can act badass too.
Here's the stacked image

Please let me know if its working. 

yay working! πŸ₯³ Thanks a ton for this πŸ€— β€οΈ
Originally posted by Trissy

^^ Lol, you made their off screen stuff a lot more fun then they're supposed to~ πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Its kinda weird for people digging into some serious back to back update πŸ˜³ I'm quietly stunned πŸ˜†
Umm well there expressions were so witty that the latter just came with the flow. Thanks though love :)
Lot of your stuff, I just noticed, is something I am a fan of πŸ˜† Good to find your creations! 
They're really good! I love the captions and coloring! They look bright and happy! 

Then we can be great friends if that's the case *opens a bottle of beer* πŸ€£ Wow that's such a cute compliment. I'm happy that you find the work happy πŸ˜ƒ
Nice work here girl πŸ‘πŸΌ 

^^^ The caption goes so well with the her! πŸ˜†

^^ You're making me want to watch Vampire Diaries now! So the guy in the very first episode is not the guy opposite her? Good. 

Go watch it again ! Relive the moments of Delena/Stelena whosoever fan you are. TVD own a chamber in my heart and its unforgettable. Oh by 'the guy' you mean Stefan Salvatore ? :| 

Lovely work here! All of it!

Thank you so much :)

Originally posted by W_nderlxst

whens the update coming! :D dont keep us waiting lol

Well my love that's something i can't anticipate πŸ€£ I haven't made ANYTHING !!
My update are like weather reports which you can't be genuinely sure of *facepalm*. 
Btw may i know you name ? Its kinda obnoxious to refer someone with there UserID's.