Lovely Creations

Thanks Akshita ! πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: meeraksg

wonderful creation πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ˜ƒ

thanks for pm πŸ˜³

Thank you Meera ! πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: Aisha.

Beautiful work Dips, JW stuff r the bestest, She's damn hot! β€οΈ

Thank you so much Aisha ! πŸ˜³ Indeed that woman is smoking hot who will burn you into ashes XD
Dipssss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by: lipshaa

Woho!! THATS PRETTY GORGEOUS UPDATE!!

Love Jenny ones da most β€οΈ

LIPSHA BABE ! Where dafaackk have you been all this while. Its been ages since i saw you active on this forum πŸ˜³ Okay firstly i miss your work bro ! Then you're also been missed. 

Thank you so much for your compliments dear. It always feels nice when its coming from you πŸ€—
Hope to see you soon :)
lipshaa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Dips..

LIPSHA BABE ! Where dafaackk have you been all this while. Its been ages since i saw you active on this forum πŸ˜³ Okay firstly i miss your work bro ! Then you're also been missed. 

Thank you so much for your compliments dear. It always feels nice when its coming from you πŸ€—
Hope to see you soon :)

MIssed you too Babe!! πŸ€—πŸ€— was quite got distracted from IF n mostly from PSing!! but now back, don't know how longπŸ˜†  and your work, as always marvelous...😳 

LOVE YA!! πŸ˜³
Dipssss thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arteclectic

Dips Dips Dips

i only know few of the ppl you have updated
DAMN i was expecting atleast one GOT stuff you broke my heart πŸ˜• however your styles are so damn inspiring

Aichu baby A BIG SORRY for not including GoT edits because i haven't made then yet and i was planning a separate exclusive update on the show. However, there was no intention to broke your heart and even if i did then i'll do the bharpai in the next update  Now smile lady :)

ICONS smacking stunning sizzzling i am in love with those . i always love icons more than avis i dont know why maybe i like to freeze the moments πŸ˜†of course i love all of them special mentions below

i love the cropping so damn awsome i can never crop like this feeling soo jealous 

Oh sweet lord what a line. Somewhere true that icons freeze the moments and that's why they look so ahamazing. Common bro they aren't that worthy that you feel jealous. Trust me i suck at making icons. They involve ALOT labour than a normal edit. And you should not be the one to be saying this who herself makes some epic icon sets. 

Turkish drama i have never seen any of them but you and V make such great stuff i feel like watching them .. but i dont know the theme of any and suggest me some good once and where to find them in the net

Oh if you are in for watching a movie length drama then yes girl definately i can suggest you some t-dramas along with the relevant site (jismein V will also help because mai akeli ladki kahan kahan bhatak bhatak ke dhoondo) :|

the icons

Spot on cropping texture colour everything

Those avis are perfect i envy your and V's avi skills 

Even I envy V and her gif making skills. I still wonder kaunse baba ki churan she eats to generate such creative skills.

Love the colouring cropping and texture perfection and the hint of yellow makes it more beautiful

Thank you Aichu. Seems like yellow became the spirit colour for this update :P

What a style i loved this esp the style so unique keep them coming i m getting inspired like hell
might chorry but never your perfection πŸ˜†

Common Aichu ab sharaminda karogi kya tum mujhe ! Thank you so much. β˜ΊοΈ

I loved the text style yes V is super ..πŸ˜† i dont know V's name is coming often she has such a effect .. i hope she is reading this you are a genius and dips well executed .. you both have incredible creativity

Vrinz tera naam liya, tujhe yaad kiya and thujhe hiccups phit toh zarur aaya. V is the Goddess of PS. Just like we take name of god in each of our sentences, similarly V ka naam is taken in everywhere there is PS involved. Now she will tell me stop buttering. -_- But yaas Aichu thanks for calling me a genius, feels like Einstein somehow πŸ€£ Aao hug karein :)

JW 

SMokinggg hott i love the black yellow red combination and this pictures are best suited loved it i m not her huge fan , i like her otherwise this would gonna straight to my dabba,please make me something like this with JON

Apki aagya sar aankhon par madamji (: Aegon Targaryan will be made in this style.

My my this is perfection super stunning maaan i love the textures and the text the red hints makes it sooo damn hot 

AHHH the cropping everything about this is PURE ENCHANMENT you are magician DIPS damn i love the blue and bw combo ahhh this looks like book cover πŸ‘so professional 

OVER ALL nailed it as always πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

I wish i was a magician Aichu but thanks for the figure of speech which made me smile and somehow my mood got refrshed. It feel really really great when people like you appreciate the work of naadan like me. Tum bhi pyaar ho meri ! β€οΈ

Dipssss thumbnail
Originally posted by: lipshaa

MIssed you too Babe!! πŸ€—πŸ€— was quite got distracted from IF n mostly from PSing!! but now back, don't know how longπŸ˜†  and your work, as always marvelous...😳 

LOVE YA!! πŸ˜³

Wookaay its totally understood that sometimes its not worthy to be active and feel likely to PS but now that you're back, i want an update from you.  People like you should not get vanished so easily. Its really nice when you get glimpses of old members of the forum :)
Love you too honey ! πŸ€—
lipshaa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Dips..

Wookaay its totally understood that sometimes its not worthy to be active and feel likely to PS but now that you're back, i want an update from you.  People like you should not get vanished so easily. Its really nice when you get glimpses of old members of the forum :)
Love you too honey ! πŸ€—

Actually m not into TV shows much now!! Still updated with some SHIVIKA stuffs in CG😳 
Dipssss thumbnail
Originally posted by: anonymous.me

beautiful!!❀️

Thank you ! :)

Originally posted by: Vinilight

wonderful work buddy πŸ‘πŸ‘

amazing πŸ˜Š

suggestion for you πŸ˜³

on armaan riddhima 

some avis if possible πŸ˜³

link https://youtu.be/lfKrN28e5_c

Thank you so much dear ! Oh i was planning to make something on Armaan Riddhima and boom ! High five. Okay lets see what all i an make on them. :)) Thank you so much for the link buddy πŸ˜ƒ

Dipssss thumbnail
Originally posted by: W_nderlxst

Your siggies are outstanding,  BUT HOW GREAT ARE YOUR ICONS!

PLEASE can you PM me your updates please.

Oh my god that so sweet of your love ! Thank you so much. πŸ€— Yes surely i'll do from next time :)
Dipssss thumbnail
Originally posted by: KrishnaPriyaa

Hi, ghosty here! *does ghost movement*
Your stuff is so damn brilliant that I died and now my ghost is typing this πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I always had a wish to talk to a ghost and when the ghost is you Srutha then waah kya kehna ! Hello ghost ! Very nice to meet you :)

CHING AND DEEPS: OMG. How do you do it? OMG πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
I cannot even begin to understand how you found the perfect textures, cropped it perfectly without messing anything up, and added the perfect colouring. I am still gaping at their sheer brilliance, that I have no idea what I am going to say πŸ˜•πŸ˜‰

I had a lot of unused icon textures downloaded since i began using Photoshop. I guess i used half of them in this icon set finally πŸ˜† I'm really happy that everyone is praising the cropping because i know the nightmare they made me went through πŸ€£ Aww Sru thanks baby so much. :))

KARA SEVDA: Woh. Mah. Gawd woman. How are you not happy with this? :O I am freaking in love with it, that despite not actually having watched any Turkish drama, I feel like watching just by seeing your icons and stacks. HOW DID YOU MANAGE TO CROP SO PERFECTLY? Just how?
Be happy I am not ranting on how crazy you must be for thinking this does not look good *mock scoff* 

No initially i was not happy but now after alot of are you mad and have you went insane, i'm okay with the set πŸ€£ Oh please watch. I don't know what's your taste of watching series but giving t-dramas a try won't harm anybody XD Oh i should really give credits to the pen tool and the quick selection tool for giving me this immense love for cropping *facepalm*. 

JEN WINGET: That woman is only one gorgeous Queen, and you enhanced it by your brilliant edits and icons. #whyyoukillingmelikethis #complexhalfgetting 
Can you give me tuts?

Indeed she is the hottest woman on indian television right now and her waist line is giving me complex. Haha surely bro just let me know whatsoever you want to know, i'm always glad to help :) 

I MIGHT come back later to add random comments here and there. When I do do stuff like that, know that I have gone mad πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
Make FRIENDS if you can πŸ˜›

Hahaha Sru you're so sweet girl. Its okay i like madness because normal is overrated and its okay to be a little crazy :) Thank you so much for your lovely words. I'm touched. Oh this might be the lamest thing i've ever said i.e. i haven't seen FRIENDS yet πŸ˜³ except some random scenes on t.v but yeah i'll definitely try to make stuffs on them. And will try to watch the seasons asap. :D

Dipssss thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Priyanka-

Amazing creations buddy

Thanks for pm...

Thank you so much Priyanka ! πŸ˜Š