Dips Creations#5|Last Update at Pg.124 | SHOP CLOSED - Page 92

W_nderlxst thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Your siggies are outstanding,  BUT HOW GREAT ARE YOUR ICONS!
PLEASE can you PM me your updates please.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dipssss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: aftermath..

I SEE A RESERVE πŸ˜Ž

I want the same for your thread as well bro ! 

This content was originally posted by: -PyaariBhootni-

An update coming up?πŸ€“

Yoo baby. Already updated :) is it too late to reply this :]
Dipssss thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: .Avengers.

Kya use karoo Kya chodu. Omfg those deepveer icons and KS icons πŸ˜³ I am shooketh. Btw stealing the style.

So so pretty Haye. I wish I could write essays and sonnets but let H and V do the honors πŸ˜†

You can grasp any style you like bro but at your own risk because they might not be as great as the set standard of yours PS skills i'm afraid. :)) Its okay babe sometimes one line expresses everything what a 1000 word essays couldn't. I got your sentiment within those words. πŸ€£ Thank you so much love for those lovely words. 
Dipssss thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Madhura..

Dips!

The 1st set of icons is quite cool, specially the styling and use of funky textures.

The small gif set looks so richly coloured and sharpened, wow!
The Longer gif set is interesting with text colour change and wall texture use..your texture use is unique. <-- HAAYE ! THANKS πŸ˜ƒ

NA signature is superb, colouring, texture use is wow.

The JW icons and signatures, all are super stunners, and just amazing!

-Madz

Thank you so much Madzz. That's so sweet of you. I'm glad you liked them. :) 
Dipssss thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aftermath..

I JUST DIED TWICE AND WENT TO HEAVEN BUT ASKED GOD TO SEND ME BACK AGAIN BECAUSE EVEN THOUGH IT'S KILLING ME HERE WITH THE EPICNESS EMANATING IN THIS UPDATE. I HAVE TO GAWK COZ MY EYES CAN'T GET ENOUGH.

First thing first, all your fans need to thank me and i don't who who were the main people who stopped you from closing this shop. The reason is f**king clear people. How can a genius just leave us in a state of dryness when our eyes crave for awesomeness like this. 

Holy sweet lord i really don't know from where does this lady manages to bring out such a big nautanki side of her. Seems like your overdosed desi dramas for a quite amount of time. Aesa kya dekh rahi ho ? Woah hell yeah chalo everybody please go and tap Virina's back and hug her because THIS WOMAN is the reason who blackmailed me to stay here and Husna also might have to be credited a bit, like i already stated somewhere in the past updates. Tum hi ho vrinz, meri junoon, meri chain bas tum hi ho !! I'm no genius. I'm a retard to get PS attacks and starts to PS and then stops again. 

There's many happy sighs coming out of me. I would not call it your best update [wait don't feel sad] because you've given many of best updates all throughout since you've opened your CG. I wonder what's your peak man? You keep PSing like a freaking genie. And i can't stop rambling on here. I better start commenting. 

Haha you miss crazypants, you need to stop buttering rn. But hey let me be modest i like your drama and thank you so much bro. See the inspiration channelize from one sole lady who is the beach queen aka guess who, you pretty know her well. 

Ching-Deeps: This is so hard already. How do i even start praising your icons here? I feel im going to run out of words and rant too much and not be able to write coherently what am feeling seeing this set. Your cropping is SO Flawless. Gercekten gibi!! I haven't PSed icons like this since a really long time and i know the amount of hard work there is behind them. But trust me yours came out totally mindblowing. Am sure you feel satisfied seeing it because you def should. It's hard to pic one because all of them are really unique in style. Your textures are so well used: https://i.imgur.com/mQueQ8U.png i love this greeny texture yaar. But again all the textures are SO  Can't conclude this without mentioning your quotes used and text fonts. They are so ON POINT. I wanna dig your brains whenever it comes to such cocky-teasing kind of quotes πŸ˜†

I woke up at night and finished these tiny devils because when you have Ranveer Singh (and Deepika too) to PS, it is obvious that you're going to lose your sleep. I enjoyed making this set so much and i'm pretty convinced as how it came out. I'll do one on Sushant Singh Rajput who have managed to enter into my hearts and made me badly fall for him. Okay thank you so much and thanks for understanding my hard labour involved. Its pretty difficult to do bits and pieces of PSing but at the end of the day when your result is satisfying, all those hard work seems worthy. :)

Kara Sevda: How can you not be happy with this? Bosver. Does not matter whether you like it or not. Am gonna use it soon myself. I'm gonna be sad removing the current edit i have[am so in love with it] but i can't wait to use this one as well. EEE! You made KARA SEVDA stuffs. Somehow we will never stop PSing on this show. πŸ˜† I so love your pic selection. Esp because we've rarely used them. https://i.imgur.com/xFr1Pze.png https://i.imgur.com/C6GQEvi.png these two are my favs but look at the set altogether, it looks so damn pretty. Your texture integration enhaces the beauty. You really got a knack of playing your texture background. https://i.imgur.com/shw2cAP.png https://i.imgur.com/Odz7v0o.png I might go on and copy the whole icon set 🀣 But beautifully incorporated. Your gradients are SO on point again A great work here. Saving all of them. 

How can you do this? I've been wanting to gif on this dance for a long time. You stole my scene!!! Kaybol![Get lost!] πŸ€£ I wanna raise my hand and say which coloring PSD you've used. ME ME ME!! PSD-5 πŸ˜Ž You finally used your own PSD 🀣 I get so much feel watching this scene and KS had one of the best playlist ever. I keep them on replay till now. So soothing, so heartbreaking and so soulful. I adore each bit of this. Your set is making me YT this rn and listening to this song. AHH NiKem 

HOLY MOLY! This set is BEYOND BRILLIANCE. Your quoted animated words adds to the beauty of it with that whiteish brick wall texture. It looks totally fitting. I give you bonus points and disney land as a package for making it like this. THEY LOOK SO BEAUTIFUL & PRETTY. OH MY BABIES. Mamma is so happy rn *sniff sniff*. You already heard my rant on KS wedding. How special it is in a way for me πŸ˜³

I feel like an illiterate now because i have forgot turkish a genuine amount and i'm not googling either so I'll assume that you are saying me good things in turkish :P After making a set like Ching and Deepika's one, who on her sane mind would like these icons. But observing the response i can take a breath and relax LMFAO. That picspam is my favorite too (have i ever mentioned that before πŸ€” ) and you shouldn't either unless you want a change LOL. You copy me and i copy you, that's how its meant to be. That dance video was appearing in my YT channel and i thought this dance definitely needs to be gifed. Oh you madamji you need to make gifs too on this very scene warna i'll break your face. Nope bro this ain't the 5th PSD, its been used on the 2nd HayMur signature jisko apne pehchana nahi. Some of the layers are of the psd, rest it was bit different. 

Who desires to go to Disneyland now. Give me a package of your country then i'll make thousands of such gifs for you πŸ€£ God will listen to your tears V and sometime in an ordinary day you'll see your babies coming together again πŸ€£ Isliye chup ho ja pagli. IKR ! KS wedding is so effing beautiful. This scene from their wedding is the bestest till date. 

Neslihan Atagul: For some reason it's hard to change her surname to Dogulu πŸ€£ I hope i don't come out repetitive again with my compliments again. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY CLASSY. Who would have thought using such a pic of Nihan and render this into sheer beauty. I would have totally bypassed this kind picture but you my friend worked this to an artsy level. I totally admire the challenging thought here. I know there's a use of loads of textures here but the important fact is using the appropriate one and using it correctly. Well a pro like you, we are bound to get mindblown right. I would call it unique, you didn't merge it with the bg or anything but you just cropped out a single portion and stick it there and trust me, it does not look out of place or odd or anything. Congrats for opting this style, it's out of the box and very creative IMO.

f**k same here. I stick to call her Neslihan, sounds fine. πŸ€£ Oh yeah anyone would skip this picture but suddenly i liked her sweater and then what happened you can see it. The cropping idea was inspired by a Krypteria edit and the rest just went with the flow. There was one more edit i didn't added because the output was so pathetic that i felt like sticking to this. I wasn't quite sure about the style but Neslihan is so gorgeous that this edit looks stunning because of that woman. Cheers to her.  

Ask Laftan Anlamaz: ALA fans would be on the moon seeing these edits. And this just reminded me i haven't taken your caps YET. f**k! :X Will do soon. πŸ˜³ No matter how much i try this type of editing signature, yapamam!  I was drawn to your style of editing since your opened your CG. I was blown away with the way you merge and this is your trademark style. On IF everyone had a brand of editing, your's was this kind https://i.imgur.com/JrWimxY.png IT WAS AND IS PERFECTION to my eyes till date. Your sepia coloring looks so apt and it fits the signature so well. It's hard to take eyes off from it. It's so pretty DIPS. Am not that huge ALA fan yet but i hope i can use it soon. Mrinzi gotta see this. SHE WILL BE SO HAPPY.

https://i.imgur.com/SiA1HNg.png OMG I LOVE YOUR COLORING SO BLOODY MUCH DIPS. There's something so eye catching about this, i can't place my finger on. Might be the coloring, the textures, texts,brush or etc. But you've done such an amazing work here. You didn't overdo with your textured texts in the BG. IT LOOKS PICTURE PERFECT. 

You can give me the screencaps later no issues. I was not including ALA edits at first but then i just got some real HD pics and boom *adrenaline rush*. I just went back to my own style when i suddenly landed upon Meri Ashiqui Tumse Hi edits and i was like okay HayMur deserves this but I am so bad at copying my own idea. MATH edits were far better than this but menu ki farak padhta hai :P Its now done haha. 

I thought you would recognize the 'colouring' but you didn't. What ma'am ? I finally thought of giving a try to my own f**king colouring when you are so fond of. I wanted to make it like yours but copy nahi hota humse madamji. 

Jennifer Winget: I gotta agree with her figure πŸ˜³ I need tips from the madam. She slayed as Maya and i completely see her as desi tv sex bomb πŸ˜³ Those shots of her are really damn killers. And you did justice for giving an equally upto the mark kind of work. Your icons are πŸ˜³ WHAT THE HELL. JW is already sexy and now your icons are ubber sexy. What's sexy+sexy equals too? Inferno? MUST BE! πŸ˜³ Those fire burning textures ang glow looks apt on her type of shots. Also that yellow border. Damn killer. I'm loving yellow-bw lately btw :$ This is hotness personified. Husna gotta see this. 

My eyes have stuck into her patli kamar and i can't overcome. I'm always searching like W*F does this woman eats ? Does anyone knows ? I EFFING WANT THAT WAIST LIKE JENNY πŸ˜³ Sexy+sexy equals to a nuclear blast jo teri edits dekhkar mereko hota hai. Yeah i didn't gave it a thought that yellow looks way more sexy with b/w than reds and blus. Haww !! Oh yes JW is Husna's muse how can i forget that. :S

Goddamnit DIPS: Is Krypteria living inside your body now? If so, why isn't she living in mine? πŸ˜’ 
Totally love how you placed your focus on the play of textures than the pic selection. The pic already stand out if you know what kind of texture you gotta bring out. SO OUTSTANDING WORK here. Since we are both huge Krypteria fans, i think this totally come close to her level of work. You gotta show her your work on DA. She'll be happy seeing it ;)  Oh those red & blue splash of colors elevates the editing as well. Am so in awe those two edits. 

I wanna slap you V if you say that again that why doesn't Krypteria lives inside you. Should i show your edits with Krypteria style, way better executed than mine. Oh yeah that's a good idea, I really need to thank her for her brilliant PS stuffs. Her aura have touched the 4 chambers of my hearts and its not diminishing so soon. We someday should plan to show our immense love for her that how big jabra fan we are of her. That lady looks so smoking hot in reality too. I remember in one of the replies you told me that and i was like yes i know i too felt the same. πŸ€£ That lady is a bomb. 

I feel that i've written a thesis this time. Did i replace you? WELL YOU DESERVE IT. AM SO DAMN HAPPY SEEING THIS UPDATE FROM YOU DIPS. YOUR GOD-GIFTED AND A HUGE INSPIRATION. Keep up to this level. I crave more from you.

Did you like i commented today itself? Surprised? πŸ˜Ž

Maatey i really need to go get a nice finger massage after this reply and now i feel what trauma you go through when i write essays but wait will i show you some mercy and not write thesis any more.. the answer is NO ! Chalo someone is happy with some of kartoots else its hard to impress people nowadays πŸ€£ Am i suppose to be shocked then yeah alright I'm so shocked. I'm grateful that i got to have a buddy like you V. Thank you soo much for these words. My veins are filled with joy and happiness right now. I feel like dancing. Rest of my day will be jolly good now πŸ€£ 

PYAR HO TUM V ! β€οΈ

Priyanka2020 thumbnail
Amazing creations buddy
Thanks for pm...
Dipssss thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: .annihilation.

OHGOODLORD. OHMIGOODNESS. OHHOLYCRAP. LORDSAVEME. 😳 Consider this a reserve for both this update and the previous one. I shall be back as soon as I can. 

Edited. 

^^ The above first reaction applies to all of your updates ESP. the last two. I feel like I need to go have a red bull or chyawanprash or may be some immortality pill because I'm honestly not sure how I'm going to get out safe and sound, completely myself, without no damage whatsoever through the two updates. 😳 The mind bending level of your creativity is bloody high that I'm going to have a hard time trying to string some coherent sentences together.😳

Husna is not less drama queen i see. Your words are cheesy and yet worthy to have little giggles. Having Red Bull is understood but how can chawanprash save you is something i'm still curious about πŸ€£ Bro i give you my word that you will get out of here safe and in sound mind because i'm really not wanting to be accused of an offense i didn't commit and your gharwale running after me with a broomstick. πŸ€£ 

Pg.115 -

Dissatisfied AF, you say? 😳 No one cares for your satisfaction, bro. Especially not when you're practically showering brilliance over here. Nope. Sorry. Also, clearly your creativity hormones are in full force and always present. There's no fooling us. πŸ˜›

Its high time that nobody really give a dam shit of my whining. Maybe i should stop these rants of mine and shut the eff up. No the hormones at a basic bitch sometimes and they love ditching me too. 

GoT - I don't watch GoT and I'd like to think I'm a human. πŸ˜† I guess I belong to the 2% of the world population who hasn't watched GoT and doesn't plan to either. The gloriousness every possible creative platform (DA, tumblr, pinterest, IF etc) come up with for this show is always welcome though. OKAY FINEEE. Your edits are legit killing me, Dips.😳  I can't...I just can't even...Dekho basically, ek ladki thi deewani se, woh dips se pucha karti thi, yeh PS wizardry kaise hota hai, yeh PS wizardry kaise aur woh bas yehi kaha karti thi : 'you gotta be a Dips to do that, baby!' Honestly dude, all those edits seem like they're actually a 3D movie waiting just to get started. As if I'll wear the 3D glasses now and BAM, they're going to move with Arya appearing through those flower petals and Jon Snow walking through storm and lightening. Those icons and icon set, damnnn, killer. :| 

Oh its absolutely fine because all these years i myself haven't watch GoT until it cracked me up so bad. Watch series that entertains you and not just because the whole world watches it that's why i'll watch the drama too. I effing like that song Husna like waah charan kahan hai apkey ! That cracked me up so bad that i might fall from my bed laughing πŸ€£ Holy Lord this woman writes some real witty lines like i can never anticipate the Arya and Jon stuffs to be 3D. You gotta be like Husna to think like that :)

13RW - It sucks so bad that I dislike this show with such a passion (keeping aside whatever few pros it had overall) and you (one of my favourite PS-ers) had to PS on them. Imagine the deep urge to want to use all that gorgeousness but can't because you don't like the subjects. GAHHH. I'm so badly stuck at how awesome is that paint-drip kind of effect in the first edit that I'm going all asdfghjkl here. 😳 I ain't even over that yet and there comes 3 more edits dripping sheer perfection all the way to just no bloody end. Be it that story book kinda tumblr inspired style in the 2nd edit, those angel wings & stars textures in the 3rd or the paint splash kinda texture in the 4th, every single thing about each edit is done immaculately and amazingly well.

Give a high five because thank lord that i had someone who didn't like the very concept of the show. Aa gale lag ja Husna ! I like Dylan and Katherine pair but tbh i disliked the plot except few concepts. Its okay bro i totally get your sentiments as to why you hate the subjects. πŸ€£Thank you so much baby though. Those were real sweet words from you :)

Pg.124 -

^^ How could you possibly crop the images out from the background without ruining their hair, features, or body outline? 😳 Such little masterpieces all those icons are with just as brilliant coloring, set of textures, typography, styles, cropping and sharpening. 

Some images weren't cropped so their hairs weren't ruined and for the rest thanks to pen tool and the quick selection tool who saved my ass (too much labour including) Thank you so much Husna for even noticing my little mehnats. I just realized that the hairs were seriously painful to crop LOL.  πŸ€£ 

Gifs - Goodness gracious. 😳 Could you just, you know, like I said to V as well for Khuda have some mercy on me? 😳 That style, that idea, that conception and execution of those gif sets just annihilated me. That wedding set especially is SO BLOODY BRILLIANT that I can't even begin to fathom how exactly did you happen to come up with such an innovative idea? I'm very shamelessly going to steal that style of using paper texture/wall sorta thingy and fade into one color from another text for my gifs. Sorry but not sorry because both you and V deserve that for putting me through your updates. And oh the gorgeousness that the coloring is. *_* x1000.

Maybe V should show us some mercy and reveal the secret ingredient of her flawless gifs because mine are still not up to the mark. Grasp any style you like according to your wish Husna because at the end of the day your own style will bypass mine not so creative ones. I like this *_* x 1000. This is helluva cute and i'm seriously using this for comments because yaas its depicts the mood so accurately. πŸ˜†

Edits (ALA & NA) - JUST GIMME YOUR TEXTURE BANK, OKAY? And your skills...and...okay, just gimme your creative head. I demand for it. The coloring, blending, use of textures and THE TYPOGRAPHY :| is exceptionally remarkable. 

Take them bro whatever appeals you. Just PM me and sab tera :D What skills yaar there is no skills. They're no worthy enough to be given bro πŸ˜† You will be like tum hi rakh lo yeh faltoo skills apne. If really hope you liked ALA stuffs considering you being a great HayMur fan πŸ€”

JW - So, basically, the following gif. You're Dean and I'm Sam here. 

And then this,

Husna your gif selection is outstandingly hillarious ! πŸ€£ My cheek bones are paining awfully. You witty woman.

THE ICONS. ❀️ THE EDITS. ❀️ ABSOLUTELY STELLAR WORK MANN! I'm literally floored, awed, gobsmacked, dumbfounded and bewitched. I remember working on the pictures you made these superlative edits out of and I'm mentally stabbing myself because of the tauheen I did in the name of PS-ing. 😳 THIS. THIS is the kind of work one should be doing with PS and not the mockery I make out of it. The picture BG elimination/cropping out, the usage of various textures, the blending, the coloring, the typography, the whole conception, visualisation and execution of it all with nailing every possible creative and technical aspect, this is legit mastery in wizardry. Take a bow, my lady! Keep doing such outstanding work and keep inspiring mere mortals like us. πŸ€—

Your adjectives *facepalm* Husna your words are so heavy right now that i might not sleep the entire night since they're so heavy to digest. Oyee i'll punch you hard in your face if you say that you make mockery out of PS. Nope bro the amount of followers you have are a sign that what kind of mockery you make. Ahh Husna thank you so so much from those extreme heavy compliments that thankfully made me lose my sleep(or should i say beautifully out blown me !). Tum dusri pyaar ho meri ! β€οΈ

Edited by Dips.. - 6 years ago
Dipssss thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: DEFOM

Kara sevda stuff is so beautiful dips. 

Thank you so much Palakh baby ! πŸ€— Glad you liked one of your favorites :)
Dipssss thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shrinika13

Bro. 

Res.

Are you hooman? πŸ€”

No i'm basically a hooman panda Shri πŸ€£ I eat, sleep, watch series and repeat the procedure. XD
I am a serious pankha of your stuff re. πŸ˜›

Thank you love ^ <3 Dil ko sukoon mila :))
Loved all the Deepika-Ranveer stuff β€οΈ https://i.imgur.com/KNvA7Ds.png This one tho.  Lou it. 
Kara Sevda - The hell are you not happy? πŸ˜³ These are amazing! https://i.imgur.com/jpFkp1l.png, https://i.imgur.com/cbAufZA.png : Perfection, perfection. πŸ‘ Itna achha cropping, I am having a serious complex.  Pata nahi chal rha avis mein kaunsa quote karun, they are all so good. <3

I was a bit biased for Ranveer and Deepika icons and that's why i hated KS icons but the response changed my attitude towards it now LMAO. πŸ˜† Don't you have complex bro cause you too do great PSing :) My stuffs are for entertainment and not for having complex jeez. :D

https://i.imgur.com/EfaaKXD.gif Simple and elegant and gorgeous. You have some screw dheela somewhere if you are not happy with this. 

Bwahahaha no Shri i was happy with the gifs. It was just the icons i WAS dissatisfied with πŸ€£ 

https://i.imgur.com/EfaaKXD.gif This beauty of Jennifer. This uh-maze-ing one. 

https://i.imgur.com/SiA1HNg.png The blending is top-notch! πŸ˜ƒ

Give us more of these beauties. <3

Thank you so much for those sweet words lady. Yup surely i'll make more use of my PS :D

SriMaatangi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: KrishnaPriyaa

OH.EM.GEE!

Reserved πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Hi, ghosty here! *does ghost movement*
Your stuff is so damn brilliant that I died and now my ghost is typing this πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

CHING AND DEEPS: OMG. How do you do it? OMG πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
I cannot even begin to understand how you found the perfect textures, cropped it perfectly without messing anything up, and added the perfect colouring. I am still gaping at their sheer brilliance, that I have no idea what I am going to say πŸ˜•πŸ˜‰

KARA SEVDA: Woh. Mah. Gawd woman. How are you not happy with this? :O I am freaking in love with it, that despite not actually having watched any Turkish drama, I feel like watching just by seeing your icons and stacks. HOW DID YOU MANAGE TO CROP SO PERFECTLY? Just how?
Be happy I am not ranting on how crazy you must be for thinking this does not look good *mock scoff* 

JEN WINGET: That woman is only one gorgeous Queen, and you enhanced it by your brilliant edits and icons. #whyyoukillingmelikethis #complexhalfgetting 
Can you give me tuts?

I MIGHT come back later to add random comments here and there. When I do do stuff like that, know that I have gone mad πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
Make FRIENDS if you can πŸ˜›